Author Topic: Trump mocks Fiorina’s physical appearance: 'Look at that face!'  (Read 18626 times)

Godzilla

Re: Trump mocks Fiorina’s physical appearance: 'Look at that face!'
« Reply #275 on: September 18, 2015, 03:05:43 am »
Trump is "catching on" with the periphery of the Republican party.  He has no experience and no judgement when it comes to political issues.  Look at his stupid anti-vaccine position.  No sane human being believes vaccines cause autism. But Trump does.

He also thinks he's going to ship 11 million Hispanics across the Mexican border before deciding who should come back.

Surely you think that's insanity, my friend.  You can't possibly believe he would be able to do that.

Why do you support such insanity?

'Cuz he fightz!1!1!!11!!  LOLZ!

In other words, trolls love trolling.  And Trump is very good at trolling.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #276 on: September 18, 2015, 03:06:24 am »
What's odd is the majority of his supporters here were against  McCain and Romney early in the election process, because of their Liberal positions they once had. Yet with Trump they don't want to hear it, and really don't care.  One long time poster here the other day replied to me that he didn't care if he was  Democrat.    That is how insane this has got.

Trash Trump – not his supporters.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #277 on: September 18, 2015, 03:07:11 am »
Yeah, that's the ticket. Call it falling under a spell. That might help soothe your nerves.

I'm going to leave this conversation now before I say something I regret.

You're a good guy, but you're making no sense in a rational world, and I'd better just let this go.

Good night.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #278 on: September 18, 2015, 03:07:33 am »
You're in LUV!  A septuagenarian megalomanical narcissist gets your juices flowing. You're easily pleased. And suckered.

Lighten up and enjoy the ride, Sink.  And try to remember that you're better than these insults. 

Sleep tight.  I'm sure I'll see you around campus.   :seeya:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #279 on: September 18, 2015, 03:08:23 am »
I know.

They don't care if he's a stark raving liberal NOW, but they attacked previous people for having a liberal position or two in their past.

It's bizarre.

Glenn Beck called it right (and I'm not a fan of Beck's by any means).  He called Trump a Wall Street Progressive.  And that's exactly what he is.

Trash Trump--not his supporters.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #280 on: September 18, 2015, 03:10:24 am »
Lighten up and enjoy the ride, Sink.  And try to remember that you're better than these insults. 

Sleep tight.  I'm sure I'll see you around campus.   :seeya:

You know they're losing the argument, or reached the point of frustration, when the attacks are aimed at supporters and not the candidate directly.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #281 on: September 18, 2015, 03:11:59 am »
Good.

Then you'll get over this.

Whish I can fast-forward about 10 months when Trump (who fires Arnold from his Apprentice show, so he can take over again)  is no longer being discussed, and we read logical post again supporting our two candidates going into the General.  I sincerely believe Trump will not survive the caucus process. I think he has already peaked.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 03:13:32 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Godzilla

« Reply #282 on: September 18, 2015, 03:12:10 am »
I know.

They don't care if he's a stark raving liberal NOW, but they attacked previous people for having a liberal position or two in their past.

It's bizarre.

Glenn Beck called it right (and I'm not a fan of Beck's by any means).  He called Trump a Wall Street Progressive.  And that's exactly what he is.

I've said this in the past and I still say it.  A good chunk of the Republican party is *NOT* conservative, nor do they care about conservative issues. 

All that segment cares about is opposing Democrats.  Not because of how Democrats act, but because Democrats aren't acting for *THEM*.

I call them "anti-liberals", for they are the same thing as a liberal, with just the opposite political charge.  Everything else about them is exactly the same.  Tactics, strategy, belief in government solutions, everything.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #283 on: September 18, 2015, 03:12:29 am »
Well, I didn't know she made a commercial about it.  She certainly is capitalizing on it!  She's gained a lot from this, so I do think Trump did her a favor.

By the way, I think she is an attractive woman.

Da bitch got crazy eyes.  I've seen eyes like that looking back at me.  Many men have.  She saved her purpose.  She'll be back at the bar working for another double Rock'n'Rye.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #284 on: September 18, 2015, 03:14:18 am »
Making an unkind comment about a person's chosen and changeable hairstyle or attire may be tacky. To disparage a person's physical appearance or features, i.e., face is boorish at best. Back in the day, I remember a guy named Judge Wapner speak of the preponderance of the evidence. Trump's body of commentary tells me he doesn't much care who he offends, how he does it, and worst of all, why.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #285 on: September 18, 2015, 03:33:51 am »
You know they're losing the argument, or reached the point of frustration, when the attacks are aimed at supporters and not the candidate directly.

It is the height of arrogance and rudeness - the way some people on this site talk to people just because they support a candidate they do not like!  I see Trump supporters defend him and themselves - but I do not see them respond in kind to these vile personal insults that are launched at them on nearly every thread these days. 

I may not care for who some of you support (with some of you - who knows who that is - all you do is tear Trump down, but I never hear you praise anyone else) - but even if I didn't like someone you supported - I would NEVER talk to you this way!  Some people here I used to have respect for, I cannot stand now because of the terrible way they talk to others here...............simply because they don't like the candidate they support!

There are fewer and fewer threads that I enjoy here anymore because of this terrible rudeness and disrespect.  I can't imagine talking to someone they way you people do.  It is America, and we do have the right to support who we want - don't we?  We don't give it back to you in kind because we are so far above treating people that way. 

If you hate him so much - stay the hell away from Trump threads.  You are obsessed about it - you will never change anyone's minds by treating them this way.  Seriously. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #286 on: September 18, 2015, 03:34:04 am »
Donald Trump uses no expert advisors to "prepare" him for the debate. He shows up and uses experience and judgement. He's genuine, no poll tested responses. No focus groups. He says what he believes. Not what some advisor told him to believe.

That's why he's catching on.

You don't need advisers when your supporters are satisfied with answers like "We are looking into that, we will fix it, and it will be great!"

but you are correct that Trump believes the nothing he says.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #287 on: September 18, 2015, 03:39:34 am »
It is the height of arrogance and rudeness - the way some people on this site talk to people just because they support a candidate they do not like!  I see Trump supporters defend him and themselves - but I do not see them respond in kind to these vile personal insults that are launched at them on nearly every thread these days. 

I may not care for who some of you support (with some of you - who knows who that is - all you do is tear Trump down, but I never hear you praise anyone else) - but even if I didn't like someone you supported - I would NEVER talk to you this way!  Some people here I used to have respect for, I cannot stand now because of the terrible way they talk to others here...............simply because they don't like the candidate they support!

There are fewer and fewer threads that I enjoy here anymore because of this terrible rudeness and disrespect.  I can't imagine talking to someone they way you people do.  It is America, and we do have the right to support who we want - don't we?  We don't give it back to you in kind because we are so far above treating people that way. 

If you hate him so much - stay the hell away from Trump threads.  You are obsessed about it - you will never change anyone's minds by treating them this way.  Seriously.

Excellent post, as usual, Lea.

Don't get me wrong....I love them all, but they can kiss my a$$ when it comes to Donald Trump. 

Everyone of them.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #288 on: September 18, 2015, 03:42:48 am »

I hear you aw, and I'm feeling shamed.  I could point to posts from the Trump supporters that got personal, but what would that accomplish.

I know I am obsessed by Trump, and I'm sorry for the uncivil posts I have directed at his supporters on this forum.

I think I'm gonna take a few days off and collect myself. :seeya:

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #289 on: September 18, 2015, 03:55:36 am »
I hear you aw, and I'm feeling shamed.  I could point to posts from the Trump supporters that got personal, but what would that accomplish.

I know I am obsessed by Trump, and I'm sorry for the uncivil posts I have directed at his supporters on this forum.

I think I'm gonna take a few days off and collect myself. :seeya:

I appreciate you saying that Once-ler.  I hope I've not been one of those that that have been uncivil to you.  I know we have had support for Scott Walker in common and I really haven't thrown myself behind any one candidate.  I truly think each one has strengths to offer and have said I would vote for whoever the eventual candidate is.  I don't understand the extreme disrespect for Trump's supporters. 

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #290 on: September 18, 2015, 03:59:44 am »
Excellent post, as usual, Lea.

Don't get me wrong....I love them all, but they can kiss my a$$ when it comes to Donald Trump. 

Everyone of them.

I understand David.   :beer:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #291 on: September 18, 2015, 04:08:28 am »

Yeah, it kind of surprised me, too.

Love and politics drive people to act in strange ways. But, the silly season is upon us and I suppose it's to be expected. Time to pull the flame suit out of mothballs and toughen up the hide. Gonna be a bumpy ride.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #292 on: September 18, 2015, 04:39:23 am »
You don't need advisers when your supporters are satisfied with answers like "We are looking into that, we will fix it, and it will be great!"

but you are correct that Trump believes the nothing he says.

Consider this, too. Many of us have become cynical of our politicians, and with reason. Take last evening's GOP debate. All the candidates talked like they were the true heirs to the Reagan legacy. Each claiming to be more conservative than the next--that is until they're nominated and have to ramp up a general election campaign. Then they're all commonsense centrists. It's all kabuki theater. Everyone of those candidates--except for one--was saying what they think they are expected to say as a member of the GOP.

People who a year ago were cursing Chris Christie for being a liberal, are suddenly impressed by his conservative bluster. They voted for him in our poll for heaven's sake!!

Each were saying nothing, once-ler. It's all theater.

Trump is who he is. At least he's not doing kabuki.

And that's refreshing.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #293 on: September 18, 2015, 04:57:53 am »
Consider this, too. Many of us have become cynical of our politicians, and with reason. Take last evening's GOP debate. All the candidates talked like they were the true heirs to the Reagan legacy. Each claiming to be more conservative than the next--that is until they're nominated and have to ramp up a general election campaign. Then they're all commonsense centrists. It's all kabuki theater. Everyone of those candidates--except for one--was saying what they think they are expected to say as a member of the GOP.

People who a year ago were cursing Chris Christie for being a liberal, are suddenly impressed by his conservative bluster. They voted for him in our poll for heaven's sake!!

Each were saying nothing, once-ler. It's all theater.

Trump is who he is. At least he's not doing kabuki.

And that's refreshing.

Trump is who he is.  As rough around the edges and loose-lipped as he is - at least no one owns him.  He can say what he wants without fear of losing a big money donor.  It is refreshing. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #294 on: September 18, 2015, 05:03:44 am »
Trump is who he is.  As rough around the edges and loose-lipped as he is - at least no one owns him.  He can say what he wants without fear of losing a big money donor.  It is refreshing. 

« Reply #295 on: September 18, 2015, 11:43:07 am »
Yeah, it kind of surprised me, too.

Love and politics drive people to act in strange ways. But, the silly season is upon us and I suppose it's to be expected. Time to pull the flame suit out of mothballs and toughen up the hide. Gonna be a bumpy ride.

Yeah, I was ready to leave here because of the comments of a few individuals but I was like, no way.  Not chasing me off my playground.

bkepley

« Reply #296 on: September 18, 2015, 11:55:31 am »
Yeah, I was ready to leave here because of the comments of a few individuals but I was like, no way.  Not chasing me off my playground.

Geeze ONC, have you had a chance to look over some of your own comments?

« Reply #297 on: September 18, 2015, 12:09:54 pm »
Geeze ONC, have you had a chance to look over some of your own comments?

I actually did.  I hit the candidates hard.  Hit the policies hard.  Don't think I hit any of the members hard.  Well, unless they are shitting on the carpet and that's what I tell them.  The only person I tease is a certain ginger and if I'm not mistaken I got clearance both on the board and in a pm, just to make sure.  That person knows I would stop in half-a-heartbeat.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #298 on: September 18, 2015, 12:11:57 pm »
ONC doesn't turn back. But when there's a hill to take I'm glad he's there leading a charge and taking the hits with no turning back.

:patriot:

« Reply #299 on: September 18, 2015, 12:19:18 pm »
I actually did.  I hit the candidates hard.  Hit the policies hard.  Don't think I hit any of the members hard.  Well, unless they are shitting on the carpet and that's what I tell them.  The only person I tease is a certain ginger and if I'm not mistaken I got clearance both on the board and in a pm, just to make sure.  That person knows I would stop in half-a-heartbeat.

Matter of fact, I'll put people on ignore.  Life's too short for inane bullshit.