Author Topic: Trump mocks Fiorina’s physical appearance: 'Look at that face!'  (Read 18653 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Trump mocks Fiorina’s physical appearance: 'Look at that face!'
« Reply #250 on: September 18, 2015, 02:27:39 am »
When Fiorina jokes about her hair--"ping" me.  Deal?   :beer:

When Trump jokes about his giant ego, ping me. Deal?

BTW, Fiorina had cancer and her hair is just growing out to a place where she can do something with it.

But, I'm sure you knew that.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #251 on: September 18, 2015, 02:31:27 am »
Damn, people, Trump is an effing nightmare.

Yet, we have people on this forum who are whole hog on this mother.

He had virtually nothing to say on foreign policy last night, and his dumb-assed answers on vaccines and immigration should eliminate sentient humans from supporting him.

But, here we are, with otherwise sane folks sucking the vapors from Trump's blatherings whole.

Unbelievable.

Carly did beautifully in that debate last night. That's her strong point, she prepares and rehearses and practices.

She has foreign-policy advisors, domestic policy advisors, economic advisors helping to prepare her. She has canned answers to every possible question. She has a good memory and she practices to the hilt.

She "preformed" the debate.

Donald Trump uses no expert advisors to "prepare" him for the debate. He shows up and uses experience and judgement. He's genuine, no poll tested responses. No focus groups. He says what he believes. Not what some advisor told him to believe.

That's why he's catching on.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #252 on: September 18, 2015, 02:33:43 am »
When Trump jokes about his giant ego, ping me. Deal?

BTW, Fiorina had cancer and her hair is just growing out to a place where she can do something with it. But, I'm sure you knew that.

You must have missed it last night when asked what each candidate wanted their SS code name to be, Trump answered:  "Humble".   :laugh:

And, yes, I know about Carly's cancer.  God bless her, she won the battle; many women do not survive breast cancer.  But I don't understand your point in bringing this up.   

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #253 on: September 18, 2015, 02:35:47 am »
Carly did beautifully in that debate last night. That's her strong point, she prepares and rehearses and practices.

She has foreign-policy advisors, domestic policy advisors, economic advisors helping to prepare her. She has canned answers to every possible question. She has a good memory and she practices to the hilt.

She "preformed" the debate.

Donald Trump uses no expert advisors to "prepare" him for the debate. He shows up and uses experience and judgement. He's genuine, no poll tested responses. No focus groups. He says what he believes. Not what some advisor told him to believe.

That's why he's catching on.

Trump is "catching on" with the periphery of the Republican party.  He has no experience and no judgement when it comes to political issues.  Look at his stupid anti-vaccine position.  No sane human being believes vaccines cause autism. But Trump does.

He also thinks he's going to ship 11 million Hispanics across the Mexican border before deciding who should come back.

Surely you think that's insanity, my friend.  You can't possibly believe he would be able to do that.

Why do you support such insanity?

« Reply #254 on: September 18, 2015, 02:36:52 am »

Scratch my question about her hair.  I realize you took my previous post literally.  I was referencing Trump making fun of himself vis-à-vis his hair during his rallies. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #255 on: September 18, 2015, 02:38:55 am »
You must have missed it last night when asked what each candidate wanted their SS code name to be, Trump answered:  "Humble".   :laugh:

And, yes, I know about Carly's cancer.  God bless her, she won the battle; many women do not survive breast cancer.  But I don't understand your point in bringing this up.   

LOL!! Trump was joking, of course. There is nothing humble about Donald Trump.

My point in bringing that up is that Trump is an bleep for mocking Fiorina's appearance or ANYBODY'S appearance. 

Trump ain't no Don Juan, no matter how many chicks hang their tongues out over this septuagenarian.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #256 on: September 18, 2015, 02:42:18 am »
She made commercials about it.

Yep.  And they were GREAT!

Carly made Trump's idiotic, sexist insult into a plus for her............ and for other women whom Trump has dissed along the way.

I think you need to get over it, friend.

There's no here here.  You're working far too hard to make Carly look bad, and it ain't working.

Especially not coming from one who excuses inexcusable behavior in his pet candidate.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

« Reply #257 on: September 18, 2015, 02:47:04 am »
One of Trump's qualities that makes him so attractive as a candidate is that nothing about him screams "victim".  He oozes strength and confidence.

I must admit it's pretty darn refreshing.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #258 on: September 18, 2015, 02:49:49 am »
One of Trump's qualities that makes him so attractive as a candidate is that nothing about him screams "victim".  He oozes strength and confidence.

Are you kidding me???  He's the whiniest person I've ever seen run for President in my nearly 60 years of observing.

He's so self-centered that he complains when he's not getting all the attention.

I know I've mentioned his ego, but I actually think he must be one of the most insecure people out there.  Something bad must have happened in his childhood to turn him into such a whining narcissist.

He's eerily like Obama in that regard.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline aligncare

« Reply #259 on: September 18, 2015, 02:50:05 am »
Trump is "catching on" with the periphery of the Republican party.  He has no experience and no judgement when it comes to political issues.  Look at his stupid anti-vaccine position.  No sane human being believes vaccines cause autism. But Trump does.

He also thinks he's going to ship 11 million Hispanics across the Mexican border before deciding who should come back.

Surely you think that's insanity, my friend.  You can't possibly believe he would be able to do that.

Why do you support such insanity?

I don't know, call me crazy. Oh wait, you have.

But to be serious, immigration is a big issue for me. He put it on the front burner. Our political class does nothing about it. Nothing. Not even on the horizon--except for amnesty.

No one is going to build that wall, except for Trump. He supports the military, he supports veterans--two issues I care greatly about. He understands real world economics. He's not a policy wonk or political egg head. He was born in Brooklyn, I grew up in Brooklyn. For a billionaire, he's a regular Joe. He's not a political elitist. He's a doer.

And I don't see that professional politicians have served us well.

Having said all that I don't know that I'm going to vote for him in the primary. We'll see.

Oceander

« Reply #260 on: September 18, 2015, 02:51:29 am »
I don't know, call me crazy. Oh wait, you have.

But to be serious, immigration is a big issue for me. He put it on the front burner. Our political class does nothing about it. Nothing. Not even on the horizon--except for amnesty.

No one is going to build that wall, except for Trump. He supports the military, he supports veterans--two issues I care greatly about. He understands real world economics. He's not a policy wonk or political egg head. He was born in Brooklyn, I grew up in Brooklyn. For a billionaire, he's a regular Joe. He's not a political elitist. He's a doer.

And I don't see that professional politicians have served us well.

Having said all that I don't know that I'm going to vote for him in the primary. We'll see.

You need to seriously use the brains I know you have and think things through.  Just remember what we got the last time there was a protest vote - Barack Obama (many voted for him mainly as a protest against the Bush years).

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #261 on: September 18, 2015, 02:54:05 am »

You're in LUV! 

A septuagenarian megalomanical narcissist gets your juices flowing.

You're easily pleased.

And suckered.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #262 on: September 18, 2015, 02:54:07 am »
Which is EXACTLY what you are supposed to do when presented with such an opportunity!

Yes Bigun, thank you.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #263 on: September 18, 2015, 02:54:44 am »

You need to seriously use the brains I know you have and think things through.  Just remember what we got the last time there was a protest vote - Barack Obama (many voted for him mainly as a protest against the Bush years).

It is really scary to see the same thing happening to people who ought to know better.

He really has some people under some weird spell so that they don't see any of his glaring flaws.

It's unnerving.......

Oceander

« Reply #264 on: September 18, 2015, 02:55:32 am »
It is really scary to see the same thing happening to people who ought to know better.

He really has some people under some weird spell so that they don't see any of his glaring flaws.

It's unnerving.......

It's not just unnerving, it's downright scary.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #265 on: September 18, 2015, 02:57:28 am »

It's unnerving.......

Have you ever watched a snake charmer at work?  Exactly the same thing here!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #266 on: September 18, 2015, 02:59:06 am »

Good point.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #267 on: September 18, 2015, 03:01:26 am »
Nonsense.  She used this to elevate her profile as a woman scorned---like Democrats do.  If she truly was a strong woman, she'd have let it go as unimportant and moved on to issues instead of trying to capture my vote because she has wrinkles.

And this from a woman who should know better--especially since video lives on forever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XtPMq9xxOY

She did EXACTLY what a strong woman would do.  She turned his bad behavior into a positive for her campaign.

It would have been foolish for her to 'let go' such a blatant stupid move by a political opponent.

Methinks you're just jealous because she outwitted the Donald and didn't act like a victim, but fought back like a winner.

The only people finding fault with her ad against the jerk are people who refuse to see him for what he really is.

There was a young man on Glenn Beck the other morning who had been a 16 year old campaign worker for Obama, who in his maturity has become a conservative.   He was at the Trump rally in Texas covering it for the Blaze and he was VERY disturbed to see the exact same behavior in the crowds for Trump as he saw for Obama in 2008.

His fanatics don't care what he says or does.  This is the most frightening thing I've seen on the Republican side in my entire life.

People have lost their minds over this idiot.  There's NO thought behind his fans.

Godzilla

« Reply #268 on: September 18, 2015, 03:02:33 am »
Damn, people, Trump is an effing nightmare.

Yet, we have people on this forum who are whole hog on this mother.

He had virtually nothing to say on foreign policy last night, and his dumb-assed answers on vaccines and immigration should eliminate sentient humans from supporting him.

But, here we are, with otherwise sane folks sucking the vapors from Trump's blatherings whole.

Unbelievable.

He was definitely channeling Bachmann on vaccinations. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #269 on: September 18, 2015, 03:02:56 am »

It's unnerving.......

You see, that kind of condescension is getting real old.

I do know better, thank you very much.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #270 on: September 18, 2015, 03:02:56 am »

It's unnerving.......

What's odd is the majority of his supporters here were against  McCain and Romney early in the election process, because of their Liberal positions they once had. Yet with Trump they don't want to hear it, and really don't care.  One long time poster here the other day replied to me that he didn't care if he was  Democrat.    That is how insane this has got. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #271 on: September 18, 2015, 03:03:09 am »

Did you hear the young man on Glenn Beck (yesterday, I think).  He said Trump's fans were reacted exactly like Obama's fans were in 2008.   Mesmerized by a charlatan.

This is scary stuff, IMO.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #272 on: September 18, 2015, 03:03:32 am »
You see, that kind of condescension is getting real old.

I do know better, thank you very much.

Good.

Then you'll get over this.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #273 on: September 18, 2015, 03:04:30 am »
Yeah, that's the ticket. Call it falling under a spell. That might help soothe your nerves.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #274 on: September 18, 2015, 03:05:36 am »
What's odd is the majority of his supporters here were against  McCain and Romney early in the election process, because of their Liberal positions they once had. Yet with Trump they don't want to hear it, and really don't care.  One long time poster here the other day replied to me that he didn't care if he was  Democrat.    That is how insane this has got.

I know.

They don't care if he's a stark raving liberal NOW, but they attacked previous people for having a liberal position or two in their past.

It's bizarre.

Glenn Beck called it right (and I'm not a fan of Beck's by any means).  He called Trump a Wall Street Progressive.  And that's exactly what he is.