Author Topic: Islamic State reportedly burns Jordanian pilot to death  (Read 8636 times)

rangerrebew

Islamic State reportedly burns Jordanian pilot to death
« on: February 03, 2015, 05:04:01 pm »

Islamic State reportedly burns Jordanian pilot to death

Video of slaying comes after talks over prisoner swap collapsed last week; ministry was warned about road ahead of deadly crash; Israeli wary of Obama on Iran

By Jonathan Beck February 3, 2015, 2:16 pm 4

Read more: Islamic State reportedly burns Jordanian pilot to death | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/zionist-camp-presents-social-agenda/#ixzz3Qhc3j7Xk
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Offline flowers

Re: Islamic State reportedly burns Jordanian pilot to death
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 05:14:54 pm »
Horrible, looked like he had a black eye too. Burned him in a cell cage, he knew it was coming.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 05:33:18 pm »
Horrible, looked like he had a black eye too. Burned him in a cell cage, he knew it was coming.

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 06:14:46 pm »

Only one way to deal with these savages but Obama will have none of it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 06:19:48 pm »
They also had a front loader full of stones which they dropped on the cage after he was burnt alive and that crushed the cage and his body. also reports of next murder will be worse than burning alive. Also Jordan has moved the 5 muzzies to the place where they conduct death sentences.

Offline flowers

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 06:21:27 pm »
It seems he was murdered by obies fun lovin' JV team on jan 3

ISIS posts photos purportedly showing Jordanian pilot burnt alive

Joran confirms pilot dead after horrifying images claim to show Islamic State setting captive Jordanian on fire as he is held in metallic cage, surrounded by fighters; Jordan says pilot was killed on January 3.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4622603,00.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 06:23:31 pm »
BBC said it happened a month ago..just now being released

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31121160

trying to verify twitter report that Jordan is going to execute 6 Isis members
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 06:31:45 pm »
http://allenwestrepublic.com/2015/02/03/breaking-sky-news-arabic-reports-prisoners-jordan-planned-to-swap-with-isis-to-be-executed-tonight/

BREAKING: Sky News Arabic reports prisoners Jordan planned to swap with ISIS to be executed tonight
Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 06:36:44 pm »
BREAKING: Sky News Arabic reports prisoners Jordan planned to swap with ISIS to be executed tonight

In other news, Obiewan is reviewing the first draft of a strongly-worded letter he is thinking of sending...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 06:39:11 pm »

Actually there is another way that will save many lives.

Simply desecrate the bodies of dead jihadis so that the others don't believe they got their 72 virgins and threaten to do the same to any others they catch.

Will scare the pants off these guys if they think they will lose their lives in jihad and then end up in Hell...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 06:45:57 pm »
I watched the video of this. it is 1:30. He lives at least 30 seconds before he stops screaming. The men in the video lighting the fire are in fatigues, no doubt given to them by obie when he gave them Iraq. It has some type of music which I am sure is the isis theme song.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 06:46:20 pm »
In other news, Obiewan is reviewing the first draft of a strongly-worded letter he is thinking of sending...
Only after he decides that he's deeply concerned and is monitoring the situation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 06:58:27 pm »
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/03/us-mideast-crisis-jordan-army-idUSKBN0L725T20150203?utm_source=Facebook

Jordan says killers of its pilot will face revenge
AMMAN Tue Feb 3, 2015 1:28pm EST

Jordan »
(Reuters) - The Jordanian army said on Tuesday it would avenge the death of a Jordanian pilot killed by Islamic State militants.

"The revenge will be as big as the calamity that has hit Jordan," army spokesman Colonel Mamdouh al Ameri said in a televised statement, confirming the death of Mouath al-Kasaesbeh, who was captured by the insurgents in December when his plane crashed over Syria.

Islamic State earlier released a video purporting to show Kasaesbeh being burnt alive.
Support the USO

Offline flowers

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 07:17:15 pm »
Obama Responds to ISIS Torching of Jordanian Pilot By Pushing Obamacare (VIDEO)WARNING GRAPHIC PIC OF BURNING AT THIS LINK

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/obama-responds-to-isis-torching-of-jordanian-pilot-by-pushing-obamacare-video/

Barack Obama responded to the horrific murder by pushing Obamacare.

“Should, in fact, this video be authentic, it’s just one more indication of the viciousness and barbarity of this organization. And I think we’ll redouble the vigilance and determination of the a global coalition to make sure they are degraded and ultimately defeated. And it also just indicates the degree to which whatever ideology they’re operating off of is bankrupt. We’re here to talk about how to make people healthier and make their lives better. And this organization appears only interested in death and destruction.”

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2015, 07:26:54 pm »
When I read and hear things like this, one of the things that occurs to me is that Obama hates me and my fellow conservatives more than he hates Islamofascists.

This utter, unspeakable EVIL will keep getting worse because there is no world leadership coming from America.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Millee

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2015, 07:29:37 pm »
Obama Responds to ISIS Torching of Jordanian Pilot By Pushing Obamacare (VIDEO)WARNING GRAPHIC PIC OF BURNING AT THIS LINK

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/obama-responds-to-isis-torching-of-jordanian-pilot-by-pushing-obamacare-video/

They must be quaking in their boots now. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2015, 07:30:11 pm »
Barack Obama responded to the horrific murder by pushing Obamacare
We know he's a narcissist, but is he also a sociopath?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2015, 08:03:43 pm »
We know he's a narcissist, but is he also a sociopath?

Apparently yes!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2015, 08:10:17 pm »
I hope America has learned it's lesson on electing an inexperienced weak president...but I bet not.......
Support the USO

Offline flowers

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2015, 08:11:42 pm »
Apparently yes!
anyone normal who watched that couldn't have come out with a statement like he did. I watched that video. It is very disturbing.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2015, 08:30:46 pm »
I hope America has learned it's lesson on electing an inexperienced weak president...but I bet not.......

He's an enemy agent! Bought and paid for!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2015, 08:46:27 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2938199/Burned-alive-cage-ISIS-release-video-claiming-horrifying-murder-captured-Jordanian-pilot.html

Jordan announces execution of six ISIS prisoners 'within hours' in retaliation after terrorists release lavish video of Jordanian pilot being TORCHED to death in a cage in yet another new low for humanity

Video titled 'Healing the Believers' Chests' shows brutal murder of pilot
    Moaz al-Kasasbeh is filmed being burnt alive while locked in a cage
    He was captured in December after his jet crashed over ISIS-held territory
    Jordan has confirmed pilot was brutally murdered by ISIS on January 3
    Barack Obama condemned the killing, branding it 'vicious and barbaric'
    David Cameron said 'sickening murder' would 'strengthen our resolve'
    In response to sickening footage, Jordan vowed to execute of all six of its ISIS-linked prisoners 'within hours'
    Security sources said that will include execution of failed female suicide bomber Sajida al-Rishawi

By John Hall and Tom Wyke and Steph Cockroft for MailOnline and David Williams, Chief Reporter for the Daily Mail

Published: 11:50 EST, 3 February 2015 | Updated: 15:38 EST, 3 February 2015

Militants fighting for the Islamic State terror group in Syria and Iraq have claimed to have burned alive captured Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh while he was locked helpless in a cage.

The footage, which is titled 'Healing the Believers' Chests' appears to show the captured airman wearing an orange jumpsuit as a trail of petrol leading up to the cage is seen being set alight.

Flames are seen quickly spreading to the cage where they completely engulf the helpless pilot in images that are far too distressing to publish.

The release of the video has prompted Jordan to announce it will execute all prisoners convicted of association with ISIS 'within hours'.

Within an hour of the 22-minute-long video's publication, Jordan reportedly moved six ISIS-linked prisoners to a jail in the south of the country which is usually used for state executions.

Security sources in the country told international news agencies that would include Sajida al-Rishawi, the female militant whom ISIS had originally demanded Jordan release in exchange for Kasasbeh. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2938199/Burned-alive-cage-ISIS-release-video-claiming-horrifying-murder-captured-Jordanian-pilot.html#ixzz3QiW6soON

Support the USO

Offline flowers

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 08:58:20 pm »
 Breaking News @NewsOnTheMin  ·  29m 29 minutes ago

BREAKING: ISIS has burned 2 Iraqis alive in Anbar Iraq for being soldiers in Iraqi Army. (@zaidbenjamin)