Author Topic: Islamic State reportedly burns Jordanian pilot to death  (Read 8637 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Islamic State reportedly burns Jordanian pilot to death
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2015, 12:55:48 pm »
Well what I'm talking about is taking down the Mullah regime in Iran by any and every means available!  Syria is just a client state of Iran! When Iran has been properly dealt with Syria, and every other problem state in the region, will fall into place rather quickly.

Will taking down the Mullah regime in Iran end ISIS? 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2015, 01:57:21 pm »
LOL.  Yes, I get your point.  I'm just not sure what you're advocating.

Thanks.

Fishrrman is talking about a holy war...in his scenario Islam can never incorporate peacefully into the world community because it's sacred texts compel believers to conquer all other faiths—using fear and violence if necessary. Submit or die.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2015, 02:25:48 pm »

IMHO absolutely YES!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2015, 02:55:17 pm »

Wasn't ISIS a U.S. creation to destabilize Syria that apparently 'got away'?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2015, 02:59:45 pm »
Wasn't ISIS a U.S. creation to destabilize Syria that apparently 'got away'?

All of the facts aren't publicly in on that yet but I personally think that ISIS or ISIL or whatever they choose to call it today really began in BENGHAZI!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2015, 03:55:08 pm »
IMHO absolutely YES! 

If Iran is in Syria fighting ISIS to assist its closest ally, how would removing the current regime help eliminate the ISIS sub-humanoids?

IOW, with the Mullah regime gone and Iran weakened, wouldn't this combination strengthen ISIS?  If so, is a strengthened ISIS simply a small price to pay to upset the status quo in Iran?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 03:56:44 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2015, 03:55:29 pm »
Al Qaeda was NEVER defeated.

ISIS is Al Qaeda from Iraq. They are the formerly 'protected' tribe under Saddam Hussein who are extracting revenge for the previous slaughter when Hussein was toppled.

As Obama once said, you can put all the lipstick on a pig you desire, but it's still a pig.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2015, 04:02:41 pm »
If Iran is in Syria fighting ISIS to assist its closest ally, how would removing the current regime help eliminate the ISIS sub-humanoids?

IOW, with the Mullah regime gone and Iran weakened, wouldn't this combination strengthen ISIS?  If so, is a strengthened ISIS simply a small price to pay to upset the status quo in Iran?

The Iranian regime is masterful at playing both ends against the middle to achieve it's end purpose! Beware of making to much out of surface appearances where they are concerned!

It may very temporarily strengthen ISIS but not for long!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2015, 04:03:27 pm »

ISIS is Al Qaeda from Iraq. They are the formerly 'protected' tribe under Saddam Hussein who are extracting revenge for the previous slaughter when Hussein was toppled.

As Obama once said, you can put all the lipstick on a pig you desire, but it's still a pig.

And Al Qaeda is IRAN!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2015, 04:05:57 pm »

You mean like ACORN, having never missed a beat, operating under other name(s) today!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2015, 05:29:08 pm »
And Al Qaeda is IRAN!

Wait...what?  I thought Al Qaeda was Saudi Arabia?  When did it become Iran?

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2015, 05:30:14 pm »
The Iranian regime is masterful at playing both ends against the middle to achieve it's end purpose! Beware of making to much out of surface appearances where they are concerned!

It may very temporarily strengthen ISIS but not for long! 

Who's going to weaken this "temporarily strengthened" ISIS?  Who?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2015, 05:40:48 pm »
Wait...what?  I thought Al Qaeda was Saudi Arabia?  When did it become Iran?

There were definitely Saudis in Al Qaeda Usama himself was one. There still are many Saudis in that outfit but the MONEY and the weapons of all types come mostly from IRAN!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2015, 05:43:14 pm »
Who's going to weaken this "temporarily strengthened" ISIS?  Who?

The fact that the Iranian Mulla regime not being there to support them will have a very large long term effect on the outfit!

If you actually talk to people who know anything in that region they will ALL tell you that Iran is THE problem!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2015, 05:51:18 pm »
The fact that the Iranian Mulla regime not being there to support them will have a very large long term effect on the outfit!

If you actually talk to people who know anything in that region they will ALL tell you that Iran is THE problem!

Please, explain this to me:  If the Iranian regime is in Syria fighting ISIS to protect their closest ally (that would be Syria) how does eliminating the Iranian regime help defeat ISIS.

I am "getting" your passion regarding Iran, but not your logic regarding Iran and ISIS.  So help me, please.

Thanks.

« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2015, 05:54:58 pm »

Please do share--who are the experts you're talking to--ALL of them?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2015, 05:55:52 pm »
Please, explain this to me:  If the Iranian regime is in Syria fighting ISIS to protect their closest ally (that would be Syria) how does eliminating the Iranian regime help defeat ISIS.

I am "getting" your passion regarding Iran, but not your logic regarding Iran and ISIS.  So help me, please.

Thanks.

All I can tell you is that things are not always as they appear and that is especially true in the particular circumstance you raise but you are free to believe whatever you want.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2015, 05:56:45 pm »
Please do share--who are the experts you're talking to--ALL of them?

No can do! Sorry!

All I can tell you is that I spent a large chunk of my life living and working in that area of the world.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 06:02:19 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2015, 06:07:05 pm »
No can do! Sorry!

All I can tell you is that I spent a large chunk of my life living and working in that area of the world.

Bigun, you're a true asset to this forum.

You have personal relationships with current members of Congress, helped write the GOP platform and have confidential intelligence sources in the ME.

That's amazing.

Are you free to discuss the technical inaccuracies of the movie "Interstellar"?

:patriot:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2015, 06:11:28 pm »
When I read and hear things like this, one of the things that occurs to me is that Obama hates me and my fellow conservatives more than he hates Islamofascists.

This utter, unspeakable EVIL will keep getting worse because there is no world leadership coming from America.

He sees you and your fellow conservatives as an enemy that can thwart him, his beliefs and his personal legacy.  You are more the enemy than Islamofascists to him - because you can take his power away, he does not believe that Islamofascists pose such a personal threat to him.  He is worried first about himself and his power.  He does not believe they pose that kind of threat.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2015, 06:41:23 pm »
All I can tell you is that things are not always as they appear and that is especially true in the particular circumstance you raise but you are free to believe whatever you want.

I'm not referring to any "belief"--whether yours or mine.  I'm asking for tangible evidence, one way or the other.  And there must be some or your passion would not be so strong (!!!!!!). 

Without some tangibles, the most strongly stated opinion can begin to sound like hyperbole.

Just saying.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2015, 06:51:12 pm »
Bigun, you're a true asset to this forum.

You have personal relationships with current members of Congress, helped write the GOP platform and have confidential intelligence sources in the ME.

That's amazing.

Are you free to discuss the technical inaccuracies of the movie "Interstellar"?

:patriot:

I have indeed had the good fortune to do many things and work with many people in my lifetime! Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Sorry but I don't know anything about that movie and thus have no interest in discussing it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2015, 06:58:11 pm »
I'm not referring to any "belief"--whether yours or mine.  I'm asking for tangible evidence, one way or the other.  And there must be some or your passion would not be so strong (!!!!!!). 

Without some tangibles, the most strongly stated opinion can begin to sound like hyperbole.

Just saying.

I completely understand your position and wish that I were able to comply with your request. Unfortunately I cannot so you will just have to use your own judgement about what I have said here. All I ask is that you focus on the BIG picture and not snapshots on the periphery. Start by looking at events that occurred around forty years ago and move forward.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2015, 07:40:07 pm »
I completely understand your position and wish that I were able to comply with your request. Unfortunately I cannot so you will just have to use your own judgement about what I have said here. All I ask is that you focus on the BIG picture and not snapshots on the periphery. Start by looking at events that occurred around forty years ago and move forward.

Can I start with this question about the here and now:  Is or is not Iran in Syria fighting ISIS?

Just a "yes", a "no" or an "I don't know" would help me greatly.

Thanks.