Democrat alternative to Joe if he bows out by end of convention
3 (2.6%)
3rd Party, including RFK, Jr.
10 (8.6%)
I'll probably be too stoned to vote
13 (11.2%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Voting closed: April 08, 2024, 02:03:54 pm

Author Topic: Pulse of Briefers- Election Sentiment 8 Months Out  (Read 35874 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Pulse of Briefers- Election Sentiment 8 Months Out
« Reply #650 on: March 26, 2024, 11:31:52 am »
@cato potatoe

Santa already has a job.

Blah,blah,blah,blah.

Rude Rich  Orange Man

Helpful hint.....   Add your response after  the "[/quote]" bracket.  Or change the color the in the text in your response. Otherwise, it's tough to discern who is saying what.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #651 on: March 26, 2024, 02:10:14 pm »
Helpful hint.....   Add your response after  the "" bracket.  Or change the color the in the text in your response. Otherwise, it's tough to discern who is saying what.

Believe me, when it comes to that particular poster, we know whose saying what
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #652 on: March 26, 2024, 02:14:54 pm »

Maybe, but without a change in his posting structure, many of us won't go to the bother of hearing or figuring out what he is trying to say.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #653 on: March 26, 2024, 03:44:29 pm »

@roamer_1

DeSanctimonious???????

ROFLMAO!

Yeah,another self-serving backstabbing little weasel would have really fixed things up,huh?

Just look at how well he did against the other candidates.

Didn't he come in last,with virtually nobody but his mama and his wife supporting him?

Stop with your cockamaney b.s. @sneakypete !!!

The stats in FL speak for themselves -- DeSantis has signed into law bills that are conservative; from immigration, to wokeness. People are fleeing blue states and moving here.  That speaks volumes.

I thought that I was finished with this thread, but I cannot continue to read untruths about Florida and DeSantis that you continue to spew.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #654 on: March 26, 2024, 04:44:06 pm »
There’s no sense in fighting the 2024 primary season at this point because Donald Trump is the unofficial nominee

DeSantis is a conservative. In fact, he was probably the most conservative candidate in the primary. Whether you like him or not or agree with his policies or not , he is still a conservative, both fiscal and social.

But that primary season is gone. In the history books. We’ll see who steps up to the plate in 2028 at the end of Biden’s second term, or whatever Democrat happens to replace him before 2028

IMO, I do not think that Ron DeSantis should run in 2028

And then there’s the 2026 midterms. The GOP cannot afford to blow another chance at a red wave.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 04:45:20 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #655 on: March 26, 2024, 05:48:37 pm »

@LMAO

Disagree. @catfish1957 is right. Depending on how he formats his replies, I'm often confused by them.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #656 on: March 26, 2024, 07:02:41 pm »
Stop with your cockamaney b.s. @sneakypete !!!

The stats in FL speak for themselves -- DeSantis has signed into law bills that are conservative; from immigration, to wokeness. People are fleeing blue states and moving here.  That speaks volumes.

I thought that I was finished with this thread, but I cannot continue to read untruths about Florida and DeSantis that you continue to spew.

@libertybele

Uhhh,what spot did he land in when it came to his run for the Presidency?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #657 on: March 26, 2024, 07:06:08 pm »
@libertybele

Uhhh,what spot did he land in when it came to his run for the Presidency?

I have acknowledged that DeSantis will not be the nominee.  I get it.  What you don't get is the fantastic job DeSantis is doing as governor. So, please stop spewing lies about him.  Still calling him names and spewing lies is petty, ridiculous and childish.

This conversation is now over. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #658 on: March 26, 2024, 07:50:10 pm »
I have acknowledged that DeSantis will not be the nominee.  I get it.  What you don't get is the fantastic job DeSantis is doing as governor. So, please stop spewing lies about him.  Still calling him names and spewing lies is petty, ridiculous and childish.

Now convince Laura Loomer.  She's still on DeSantis's case on Twitter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #659 on: March 26, 2024, 08:01:32 pm »
I have acknowledged that DeSantis will not be the nominee.  I get it. 
What you don't get is the fantastic job DeSantis is doing as governor.

@libertybele

WRONG. He IS doing a fantastic job as Governor,but it's because that is his ONLY hope of being able to run for and win the Presidency.

IF his ego and ambition hadn't gotten in his way,I think there would have been a good chance of him becoming Trump's pick for his VP running mate.

The FACT that he stabbed Trump in the back because his ambition overrode what little common sense he had proves he is NOT "Presidential material".

So, please stop spewing lies about him.

I am NOT "spewing lies about him",although I can see how a Groupie like you might think that.

Still calling him names and spewing lies is petty, ridiculous and childish.

Blah,blah,blah.

It will never be over as long as fools support that backstabbing little weasel.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #660 on: March 26, 2024, 08:18:19 pm »

Trump is still conducting his purges on various factions within the party, while his supporters fume about the lack of unity.  :pop41:

Laurel Lee's crime: she endorsed DeSantis, before she eventually endorsed Trump.  Keep in mind, DeSantis had appointed her secretary of state before she ran for an open congressional seat. 

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #661 on: March 26, 2024, 08:23:38 pm »
Never seen such a vindictive POS on our side.  If there is one positive thing this November, this is the last time we have to have him as a candidate.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #662 on: March 26, 2024, 08:24:58 pm »
@libertybele

WRONG. He IS doing a fantastic job as Governor,but it's because that is his ONLY hope of being able to run for and win the Presidency.

Wrong. And his record proves it. His exemplary work goes all the way back. Them that can brag, let em.

IF his ego and ambition hadn't gotten in his way,I think there would have been a good chance of him becoming Trump's pick for his VP running mate.

...which would have cancelled ALL his conservative creds. Very happy he turned that down firmly.

The FACT that he stabbed Trump in the back because his ambition overrode what little common sense he had proves he is NOT "Presidential material".

That is not a fact. That is a lie... As proven over and over again.

I am NOT "spewing lies about him",although I can see how a Groupie like you might think that.

Yes, in fact, you are. It has been shown to you over and over. You keep spouting it anyway.
Says more about you than him.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #663 on: March 26, 2024, 08:58:29 pm »

"Every time I think I'm out...I get sucked back in!"  Michael Corleone.

I feel the exact same way about Donald Trump.

Like it or not, he has done more for Conservatism than any POTUS since Ronald Reagan.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #664 on: March 26, 2024, 09:23:52 pm »
"Every time I think I'm out...I get sucked back in!"  Michael Corleone.

I feel the exact same way about Donald Trump.

Like it or not, he has done more for Conservatism than any POTUS since Ronald Reagan.

You're kidding, right?

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #666 on: March 27, 2024, 12:08:23 am »
You're kidding, right?

Did George Herbert Walker Bush do more?

Did William Jefferson Clinton do more?

How about George W. Bush?

No wait, Silly me!...Shame on me! Must have been Barack Hussein Obama! 

*****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #667 on: March 27, 2024, 12:16:24 am »
Did George Herbert Walker Bush do more?

Did William Jefferson Clinton do more?

How about George W. Bush?

No wait, Silly me!...Shame on me! Must have been Barack Hussein Obama! 

*****rollingeyes*****

WHAT did he DO" I mean, actually do? Not what he said he could do... Not what he did with temporary EOs...

What did we get to keep once his foot crossed the threshold? I mean, OTHER than the utter fiscal devastation, the offenses to liberty over covid and the 8T in new debt and nearly 20 friggin trillion dollar cost?

One really great SCOTUS judge and abortion back to the states - And now he's trying to make abortion federal again, so even that don't count.

So tell me all the really great stuff we got done under Tumpy... Go ahead.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 12:17:27 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #668 on: March 27, 2024, 12:30:47 am »

Just as Biden has done more for border security than any POTUS since Polk.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #669 on: March 27, 2024, 12:32:51 am »
WHAT did he DO" I mean, actually do? Not what he said he could do... Not what he did with temporary EOs...

What did we get to keep once his foot crossed the threshold? I mean, OTHER than the utter fiscal devastation, the offenses to liberty over covid and the 8T in new debt and nearly 20 friggin trillion dollar cost?

One really great SCOTUS judge and abortion back to the states - And now he's trying to make abortion federal again, so even that don't count.

So tell me all the really great stuff we got done under Tumpy... Go ahead.

Not going to play your game, @roamer_1

You are compelled to always need the last word...no matter the topic/issue.

You wear down anybody that challenges your opinions...it's a game to you.

You're an antagonist and an anarchist.

Whenever you find yourself in a corner, you claim you stand on "principle" and resort to insults using inflammatory terms like "Tumpy"...with a sinsiter smile on your face knowing full well you're getting under their skin.

Screw you and the mule you're riding.   :seeya:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #670 on: March 27, 2024, 12:36:45 am »
Not going to play your game, @roamer_1

You are compelled to always need the last word...no matter the topic/issue.

You wear down anybody that challenges your opinions...it's a game to you.

You're an antagonist and an anarchist.

Whenever you find yourself in a corner, you claim you stand on "principle" and resort to insults using inflammatory terms like "Tumpy"...with a sinsiter smile on your face knowing full well you're getting under their skin.

Screw you and the mule you're riding.   :seeya:

So in other words... You got nothin'. Surely the greatest Conservative since Reagan, you should be able to rattle off a list... But nothin.

:seeya:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #671 on: March 27, 2024, 12:39:42 am »
You're kidding, right?

What did Ronald Reagan actually DO @roamer_1 ?  ---- Other than increase the debt and ship arms to Iran?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #672 on: March 27, 2024, 12:50:05 am »
What did Ronald Reagan actually DO @roamer_1 ?  ---- Other than increase the debt and ship arms to Iran?

You mean other than consolidate Conservatives, offering the Cristian Right a place at the Conservative table, jumping us out of nearly a decade long malaise into a vibrant economy that lasted for twenty years, winning the cold war and rebuilding a world class military to include strengthening international support from allies, the reduction in nuclear weapons and the strategic defense initiative? And that's just off the top of my head...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #673 on: March 27, 2024, 12:56:41 am »
You mean other than consolidate Conservatives, offering the Cristian Right a place at the Conservative table, jumping us out of nearly a decade long malaise into a vibrant economy that lasted for twenty years, winning the cold war and rebuilding a world class military to include strengthening international support from allies, the reduction in nuclear weapons and the strategic defense initiative? And that's just off the top of my head...

Listen to yourself. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #674 on: March 27, 2024, 12:58:57 am »

Well, don't forget under swampster Reagan, the federal workforce increased by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley