Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 6...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 29277 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: BREAKING....Thread 6...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #500 on: November 01, 2023, 02:37:08 pm »
Blinken to visit Israel on Friday, says ‘revitalized’ PA should govern Gaza after war
Stance by secretary of state marks first time idea publicly uttered by Biden administration, which has been floating it privately with regional partners since October 7

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Tuesday that a “revitalized” Palestinian Authority should retake control of Gaza if Israel succeeds in its goal of toppling Hamas, but that regional partners and international agencies could play an interim role.

The comments by Blinken during testimony before the Senate Appropriations Committee marked the first time the Biden administration has publicly declared its desire for the PA to return to the Gaza Strip, after privately raising the idea with regional partners since the outbreak of the Israel-Hamas war.

Hours after the hearing — which included repeated interruptions by several dozen of far-left protesters calling for a ceasefire — an Israeli official confirmed to The Times of Israel that Blinken will arrive in Tel Aviv on Friday for his second visit since the Hamas terror group launched its deadly shock assault over three weeks ago.

“At some point, what would make the most sense would be for an effective and revitalized Palestinian Authority to have governance and ultimately security responsibility for Gaza,” Blinken told the Senate hearing.

Hamas ousted the PA from Gaza in 2007 following bloody fighting, a year after winning a plurality of the vote in Palestinian legislative elections.

more
https://www.timesofisrael.com/blinken-to-visit-israel-on-friday-says-revitalized-pa-should-govern-gaza-after-war/

Blinken is an IDIOT!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #501 on: November 01, 2023, 03:48:48 pm »
Blinken is an IDIOT!

And Israel would be stupid to take him up on it.  Israel need to occupy the Strip after they finish kicking Pali ass.  That includes tough action every time a Pali shoots at them.  When they are pacified, the occupation should begin.  Hamas clearly cannot continue running the little shithole. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #502 on: November 01, 2023, 03:57:34 pm »
Blinken is an IDIOT!
Of course he is, and he has worked very hard his entire career to prove it :silly:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #503 on: November 01, 2023, 04:01:41 pm »
And Israel would be stupid to take him up on it.  Israel need to occupy the Strip after they finish kicking Pali ass.  That includes tough action every time a Pali shoots at them.  When they are pacified, the occupation should begin.  Hamas clearly cannot continue running the little shithole.
Is it possible those asshats in the Biden administration would then tell Israel that U.S. aid (whatever form) is conditioned on Israel agreeing to permanent Pali control over Gaza, though?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #504 on: November 01, 2023, 04:34:58 pm »
Is it possible those asshats in the Biden administration would then tell Israel that U.S. aid (whatever form) is conditioned on Israel agreeing to permanent Pali control over Gaza, though?

Sure Sloe Joe would try that, but I don't see Israel actually doing it.  They have had it with the constant threat of being mass murdered again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #505 on: November 01, 2023, 04:40:23 pm »
 Hamas official vows to repeat Israel attacks ‘again and again’ until it’s destroyed
By Jesse O’Neill   
Published Nov. 1, 2023, 10:54 a.m. ET

A Hamas official has vowed to repeat the horrific terror attacks on Israel earlier this month “again and again” until the country is completely destroyed, insisting it has “no place on our land.”

Ghazi Hamad, a member of the militant group’s decision-making political bureau, warned that Gaza leadership would replicate the coordinated Oct. 7 attack, referred to by the terrorists as Operation al-Aqsa Flood, which killed more than 1,400 Israelis and took some 240 hostages.

“The al-Aqsa Flood is just the first time and there will be a second, a third, a fourth because we have the determination, the resolve and the capabilities to fight,” Hamad said in an Oct. 24 Lebanese television interview republished by British outlets Wednesday.

Hamad said the terrorist organization is willing to “pay a price.”

“We are called a nation of martyrs and are proud to sacrifice martyrs,” Hamad said. “Israel is a country that has no place on our land. We must remove that country because it constitutes a security, military and political catastrophe to the Arab and Islamic nations, and must be finished.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/11/01/news/hamas-official-vows-to-repeat-israel-attacks-again-and-again-until-its-destroyed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #506 on: November 01, 2023, 04:50:26 pm »
Sebastian Gorka DrG
@SebGorka

Reports that Maj. General McPhillips, CENTCOM Command has cancelled the 248th Marine Corps Ball because of operational commitments?

When is the last time the Marines had to do this?

11:57 AM · Nov 1, 2023

« Reply #507 on: November 01, 2023, 04:52:51 pm »

Israel is always free to say "no thanks" to our blood and treasure.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #508 on: November 01, 2023, 04:53:43 pm »
When does the US and Israel start walloping those providing financial and materiel support to a genocidal terrorist organization, Hamas?

For there to be peace, prosperity, and opportunity in Gaza, Gazans need to reject Hamas and the US and Israel need to destroy the organizations, systems, patrons, and personnel that allow Hamas to exist.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

« Reply #509 on: November 01, 2023, 04:59:02 pm »
Blinken to visit Israel on Friday, says ‘revitalized’ PA should govern Gaza after war
Stance by secretary of state marks first time idea publicly uttered by Biden administration, which has been floating it privately with regional partners since October 7

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Tuesday that a “revitalized” Palestinian Authority should retake control of Gaza if Israel succeeds in its goal of toppling Hamas, but that regional partners and international agencies could play an interim role.

The Biden administration wants a two state solution.  Since assuming power, Israel tolerated Hamas in Gaza as a bulwark against a united Gaza and West Bank.  There's an irony somewhere in this.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #511 on: November 01, 2023, 05:07:26 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
19m
U.S. President Biden has stated that American Nationals in the Gaza Strip are expected to begin crossing into Egypt today with more expected to Depart from Gaza in coming days.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #512 on: November 01, 2023, 05:07:33 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
50m
Yesterday, October 31st the Northern Gaza Strip experienced some of the most Intense Fighting of the War so far, during which at least 15 Israeli Soldiers were Killed with any Unknown number reported to have also been Injured.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #516 on: November 01, 2023, 05:34:12 pm »
Videos of Hamas attack suggest a chilling evolution of jihadist tactics
Hamas appears to have combined the practices of Hezbollah, ISIS and the Taliban in an attack that included 2,000 fighters, beheadings, mass hostage-taking and livestreaming.

Oct. 27, 2023, 11:52 PM EDT
By Anna Schecter
The brutality and elation of Hamas militants as they killed Israeli civilians — including babies, young children and the elderly — is evident in an Israeli government compilation of videos shown to two dozen journalists in New York on Friday.

The videos, which were aired for the first time outside of Israel, consist mostly of GoPro, cellphone and dashcam footage recorded by the attackers themselves.

Israeli officials said they showed the compilation to President Joe Biden when he visited Israel on October 18th. They also showed it to a group of journalists in Israel, including NBC’s Raf Sanchez, on Wednesday. The atrocities depicted suggest that jihadism has evolved in chilling and perverse new ways.

Hamas appears to have combined the tactics of Hezbollah, the Islamic State, and the Taliban by mounting a large-scale attack that included an estimated 2,000 fighters, rocket salvos, mass hostage-taking, rape, beheadings and livestreaming.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna122564
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #517 on: November 01, 2023, 05:38:37 pm »

'Eyes were gouged out, a woman's breasts cut off and a daughter had her legs severed': Horrific details of Hamas massacre emerge as rescue worker recounts how entire families were slaughtered
Rescue worker Moshe Melayev told how families were slaughtered in homes
*** WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT *** 
By RACHAEL BUNYAN

PUBLISHED: 10:29 EDT, 24 October 2023 | UPDATED: 11:24 EDT, 24 October 2023

Hamas terrorists killed a husband and gouged his eyes out before going on to cut his wife's breasts off and chop his daughter's leg off, a rescue worker has revealed as yet more horrific details of the terrorists' savage attack continue to emerge.

Moshe Melayev told how entire families were slaughtered in their homes by the black-clad terrorists who were wielding assault rifles and grenades as they launched their surprise attack on southern Israel on October 7.

Melayev, of Israel's National Rescue Unit, said as he walked through kibbutzim close to the Gaza border, he saw the beheaded bodies of victims lying on the floors of their homes where they had hours earlier been drinking their morning coffee.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12666289/Eyes-gouged-womans-breasts-cut-daughter-legs-severed-Horrific-details-Hamas-massacre-emerge-rescue-worker-recounts-entire-families-slaughtered.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #518 on: November 01, 2023, 05:42:44 pm »
Fatah applauds Hamas murderers and rapists: “A source of pride, heroism, and honor”
Nan Jacques Zilberdik  | Oct 23, 2023
Abbas’ Fatah deputy: “The blood of the [Hamas] heroes will turn into a curse that will remove this occupier (i.e., Israel)”

Fatah’s terror wing brags of supporting Hamas: “Our fighters are currently recording spectacular epics of heroism and sacrifice”

“With spirit, with blood, we will redeem you, O Gaza” - Fatah celebrates Hamas’ terror war on Israel

Fatah official called Hamas’ atrocities “a heroic operation”

Fatah called for “days of strike” against Israel and “burning days of rage as a sign of support for the Gaza Strip”

PA denies Hamas murdered Israeli civilians, claims it fought “military squads”

Fatah official: Israel is a western creation, ”we taught it a lesson”

https://palwatch.org/page/34685
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #519 on: November 01, 2023, 05:43:04 pm »
It just makes it easier to justify killing all of Hamas.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #520 on: November 01, 2023, 05:46:14 pm »
Murdered and missing in Hamas attack include citizens from 41 nations
At least 235 foreign nationals have died and 74 remain missing, the Israeli government stated on Saturday.

(October 22, 2023 / JNS)
Citizens from at least 41 countries were murdered or taken hostage by Hamas during its Oct. 7 attacks on southern Israel, according to the latest statistics released by the Israeli government.

At least 235 foreign nationals have died and 74 remain missing, Israel stated on Saturday.

Thirty-two American citizens were confirmed dead in the attack. Eleven remain unaccounted for.

“This is our darkest hour. We have to defeat this barbarism. This is a battle between the forces of civilization and … monstrous barbarians who murdered, mutilated, raped, beheaded, burned innocent people, babies, grandmothers,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told his Italian counterpart Giorgia Meloni on Saturday evening. 

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=70.0
Thomas Jefferson

Online Mod2

« Reply #521 on: November 01, 2023, 05:47:33 pm »
Merged various Hamas atrocities-related threads into this thread.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #522 on: November 01, 2023, 05:50:06 pm »

Israeli first responder says what he witnessed at the home of an Israeli family

He says the family was tortured by Hamas before their murder

The father had lost an eye, the mom a breast, the little girl her foot & the young son had many fingers cut off

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1716753927033540937
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #523 on: November 01, 2023, 05:52:52 pm »
PHOTOS — Hamas Rockets Placed Near Schools, Mosques, UN Buildings
Hamas rocket near kindergarten (IDF)Israel Defense Forces
JOEL B. POLLAK22 Oct 2023339
2:58
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) published photographs Sunday showing that the Palestinian terror group Hamas has placed rockets in close proximity to civilian buildings — including schools, United Nations buildings, and mosques.

Deliberately placing civilians at risk is a violation of international law. But for Hamas, it is a win-win: either the sensitive location will deter Israel from attacking, or else it will maximize the public relations damage to Israel if it does attack and there are civilian casualties.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/10/22/photos-hamas-rockets-placed-near-schools-mosques-un-buildings/
Thomas Jefferson

Online Mod2

« Reply #524 on: November 01, 2023, 05:55:21 pm »
Please don't start a new thread for every little bit of Israel/Hamas-related news. Put it here.
Thanks.