Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 26268 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #450 on: October 23, 2023, 08:58:49 am »
Breaking: Hamas claims Israel unleashed a dragon on Gaza and has
so far burned 3,000,000 people there. The story has been confirmed by BBC.
Breaking: Hamas claims Israel unleashed a dragon on Gaza and has so far burned 3,000,000 people there. The story has been confirmed by BBC.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #451 on: October 23, 2023, 09:04:55 am »
Maybe I am not remembering correctly, but hostilities between the two remained throughout the period up to W's time.  Too tired too look it up.

Maybe a more accurate representation is that "W" took out the balance.  That can not be disputed.

I thought it had something to do with his father GHWB and Desert Storm...Saddam's invasion of Kuwait.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #452 on: October 23, 2023, 09:37:51 am »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #453 on: October 23, 2023, 11:19:46 am »
We are witnessing a Holocaust denial-like phenomenon unfolding in real time. So tomorrow, Israel will screen for foreign journalists the raw, unedited footage of Hamas’ atrocities in the October 7 Massacre, as captured by its death squads’ body cams.

https://twitter.com/EylonALevy/status/1716124806666416555
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #454 on: October 23, 2023, 01:12:37 pm »
*** WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT *** Horror: IDF Screens Raw Footage of Hamas Terror Attack for Media

Joel B. Pollak 23 Oct 2023

GLILOT BASE, Israel — I wanted it to stop at 17 minutes in. But I had to watch. We had to bear witness.

This is what we saw.

A father and two sons, in their underwear, having just woken up, are trying to flee from their home.

The father picks up one boy and all three run to a shelter in the back yard.

A terrorist peers over the fence and lobs a grenade into the shelter. It bounces off the back wall and explodes.

The father’s body falls forward. A boy appears, covered in his father’s blood, looking at his father.

For a moment, you think the terrorists will shoot him.

Instead, the armed terrorists bring the boys inside, into the home.

One boy sits on a chair, the other on a couch, both still in their underwear, both covered in trickles of blood, theirs and their father’s. They wail: “Daddy! Daddy!” The boy on the couch says, “Itay, I think they are going to kill us.”

A terrorist — with a Palestinian flag patch on his flak jacket — opens the fridge and asks if they want water — “mayim,” in Hebrew. The one on the couch replies, in English, that he wants his mother — not “mayim,” but “mommy.” He repeats: “Mommy. Mommy.”

Then comes the worst moment of all.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/10/23/warning-graphic-content-horror-idf-screens-raw-footage-of-hamas-terror-attack-for-media/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #455 on: October 23, 2023, 01:14:24 pm »
Jews, Arabs Unite in Israel Against Palestinian Hamas Terror

The war against Palestinian Hamas terrorists has united Jewish and Arab Israelis as never before, after years of worries that tensions between the two communities might destabilize Israeli society.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/10/22/jews-arabs-unite-in-israel-against-palestinian-hamas-terror/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #456 on: October 23, 2023, 01:15:34 pm »
"Free gaza"

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #457 on: October 23, 2023, 01:15:54 pm »
Israeli President: Hamas Terrorists Had Instructions to Manufacture Cyanide Weapons

Israel’s ceremonial president, Isaac Herzog, told Britain’s Sky News on Sunday that Hamas terrorists were found with USB drives that included instructions on how to manufacture cyanide for use against Israelis.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2023/10/22/israeli-president-hamas-terrorists-had-instructions-to-manufacture-cyanide-gas/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #458 on: October 23, 2023, 01:33:23 pm »
BLM activist Shaun King ‘lying’ about claims he helped free American hostages in Gaza, family says: ‘We are not affiliated’

By Richard Pollina
Published Oct. 23, 2023

The family of the two American hostages freed by Hamas terrorists has accused Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King of lying when he claimed he worked “frantically behind the scenes” to help secure their release.

Natalie Raanan, 17, and her mother, Judith Tai Raanan, 59, were freed by Hamas on Friday after spending nearly two weeks in captivity following the terror group’s bloody Oct. 7 attack on Israel.

After news broke that the mom and daughter were free, King, 44, appeared to take some credit for their safe return.

“Hamas has just freed the teenager Natalie Raanan and her mother. I’m grateful. As I said last week, Natalie and her family have been supporters of mine and protested police violence in America alongside us,” King wrote in an Instagram post on Friday.

“I am also thankful for the Qatari government for helping to negotiate this. Dozens of us worked frantically behind the scenes to help make this possible. I spoke to Natalie’s family this afternoon and they are anxiously awaiting more updates.”

However, members of the Raanan family are saying the activist fabricated his involvement and that he did nothing to help, according to reports.

“First and foremost, we make it clear that he is lying! Our family does not and did not have anything to do with him, neither directly nor indirectly. Not to him and not to anything he claims to represent,” Raanan family members wrote in a statement obtained by TMZ.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/10/23/family-of-natalie-and-judith-raanan-say-shaun-king-is-lying-about-claims-he-helped-aid-hostage-release/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #459 on: October 23, 2023, 01:39:23 pm »

Maybe a more accurate representation is that "W" took out the balance.  That can not be disputed.

Yup.  Saddam kept Iran in check.  By removing Saddam,  W ploughed he field for the steady advance of Iran's power and influence in the Middle East -- and beyond.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #460 on: October 23, 2023, 01:43:40 pm »
 Israel bombards Gaza, Lebanon as Netanyahu convenes war cabinet
By Reuters   
Published Oct. 23, 2023, 2:59 a.m. ET

Israel bombarded Gaza with air strikes early on Monday and its aircraft struck southern Lebanon overnight, as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu convened a meeting of his top generals and his war cabinet to assess the escalating conflict.

Israel’s attacks concentrated on the Gaza Strip’s centre and north, Palestinian media reported.

A strike on a house near the Jabalia refugee camp, in northern Gaza, killed several Palestinians and wounded others, according to media reports.

In the Israeli-occupied West Bank, two Palestinians were killed at the Jalazone refugee camp near Ramallah, the Palestinian health ministry said on Monday.

Residents told Reuters that Israeli forces raided the camp and carried out widespread arrests, as they clashed with gunmen and some youths who threw stones. The Israeli army has not issued a statement about the incident.

Health authorities in Gaza said at least 4,600 people were killed in Israel’s two-week bombardment that began after a Hamas Oct. 7 rampage on southern Israeli communities in which 1,400 people were killed and 212 were taken into Gaza as hostages.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/23/israel-bombards-gaza-lebanon-as-netanyahu-convenes-war-cabinet/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

« Reply #463 on: October 23, 2023, 01:55:44 pm »
We are witnessing a Holocaust denial-like phenomenon unfolding in real time. So tomorrow, Israel will screen for foreign journalists the raw, unedited footage of Hamas’ atrocities in the October 7 Massacre, as captured by its death squads’ body cams.

I think what we are witnessing is not a denial of the Holocaust, but its fading in influence  ---- a function of time, with multiple generations distanced from the war and power of the atrocities.  I'm not sure that power can be reignited.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #464 on: October 23, 2023, 01:58:49 pm »

Already saw enough, gore, blood, and charred bodies in HD quality, just last week. No thanks, I'll pass. I was never on Hamas side but I have to profess ignorance at the specifics of the Israel/Palestine strife since 1940's. Since seeing the footage I'm sort of more than ever on Israel's side. Seems like even if they kill every Hamas members this will almost certainly happen again at some point. And even worse.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

« Reply #468 on: October 23, 2023, 03:16:17 pm »
Customs and Border Protection is warning of Hamas, Hezbollah, and Islamic Jihad fighters exploiting the porous border.

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1716471971288859125

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #469 on: October 23, 2023, 03:21:31 pm »
Alright, it's tin foil hat time.

@240B

No  questions,and  I will add that I wouldn't be surprised to see China make a move on the Russian gold and oil fields. After all,Russia is maxed out right now manpower and equipment wise,just from dealing with  Ukraine. There is no way in hell they  can fight a two-front war when the other opponent is  China.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #471 on: October 23, 2023, 03:42:47 pm »
Is the ground war imminent................./s

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1716475404096053577
Support the USO

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #474 on: October 23, 2023, 03:54:00 pm »
I had a chance meeting with a survivor of that attack.

I was riding the subway home from hich school in the city.  The guy was standing next to me.  He was headed to a rehab center for help with his traumatic brain injury.

He said the weaponry that was used to secure the perimeter only rotated 180 degrees.  So, once the suicide bombers were inside the perimeter, those guns were useless.  That's how the suicide bombers were able to get so close to the barracks.

https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1716388952851059013
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.