Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 26286 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #226 on: October 21, 2023, 04:11:24 pm »
Sen. Marsha Blackburn
@MarshaBlackburn
·
16m
The best way the USA can provide humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people is by eradicating Hamas terrorists.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #227 on: October 21, 2023, 04:13:44 pm »
Yael Bar tur
@yaelbt
This is Shlomo Ron. When Hamas terrorists invaded his home in Kibbutz Nahal Oz, this 85-year-old frail man had a plan.

He left his wife, daughters and grandson in the shelter, and went to sit in his living room, waiting for his death. He figured that when terrorists break in they will see him, execute the lonely old man, and move on. He was right.

He’s a hero who sacrificed himself for the people he loves. May be rest in peace.

Wow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #228 on: October 21, 2023, 04:19:31 pm »
Multiple Fires are burning on the Border with Lebanon as Israeli Force have launched Incendiary Shells towards Hezbollah Positions in Southern Lebanon.

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1715759706747133954

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #229 on: October 21, 2023, 04:20:24 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
8s
Hezbollah is claiming to have Targeted a IDF Humvee and a Merkava Mark lV Main Battle Tank using Anti-Tank Guided Missiles on the Border with Lebanon today.

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
3m
A Israeli Soldier has been Airlifted to Rambam Health Care Campus in the Northern City of Haifa after suffering Serious Injuries from an Anti-Tank Guided Missile launched by Hezbollah on the Border with Lebanon.
Support the USO

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #230 on: October 21, 2023, 04:20:39 pm »
From my perspective, that means there are a 100K terrorist openly and provocatively  espouting their call to world war in England.  yes, England my ancestral home.

My solution to this matter wouldn't be allowed for discussion, per posting guidelines.
Pack em all up, whether England, USA, wherever, when they start waving terrorist flags and calling for terrorist acts and drop them in their displayed preference of country so that they can fight for them. In this case drop all their moslem @sses in Gaza.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #233 on: October 21, 2023, 04:24:10 pm »
Wish there was video

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
52m
A Hamas Terrorist on a Motorcycle near the City of Khan Yunis tried to cross the Border from the Gaza Strip into Southern Israeli earlier and was Liquidated by the Air Force.
Support the USO

« Reply #234 on: October 21, 2023, 04:26:12 pm »

https://twitter.com/yaelbt/status/1715739502650560873

John 15:13:  Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

RIP.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #235 on: October 21, 2023, 04:30:17 pm »
85 y/o and able to save my family from slaughter by terrorists?

Would not be a hard decision, and there are worse ways to go out.

RIP and godspeed to a true hero.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 04:31:12 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #236 on: October 21, 2023, 04:39:30 pm »
So I guess the ground war won't start until they leave...damnit Bibi needs to tell people to stop coming

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1715765832507175250
Support the USO

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #237 on: October 21, 2023, 04:45:18 pm »
So is Biden on vacation again?

The press (and a few here at TBR) sure ate up Cruz when he was going on vacation during a disaster.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #238 on: October 21, 2023, 04:49:45 pm »

When is he not?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #239 on: October 21, 2023, 05:06:22 pm »

@Sighlass

Please, don't wake him ....

Biden in Rehoboth Beach this weekend after high-stakes week responding to Israel crisis
Oct. 20, 2023

Rehoboth Beach's favorite son, President Joe Biden, will be back in town Friday night.

He and wife Jill Biden will depart the Washington area around 7:30 p.m. and arrive at Dover Air Force Base around 8:15 p.m., according to the White House press office. They're scheduled to arrive in Rehoboth 20 minutes later, so presumably, they'll take the Marine One helicopter.

Biden has had a busy and high-pressure week, traveling to Israel to meet with victims of the Hamas terrorist attacks, addressing the nation from the Oval Office and asking Congress for over $100 billion to support Israel, Ukraine and other "key national security priorities."

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/politics/2023/10/20/where-is-joe-biden-today-joe-jill-biden-in-rehoboth-beach-this-weekend/71253902007/

« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 05:11:09 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #240 on: October 21, 2023, 05:11:06 pm »
I would think it would be too chilly at the beach... :shrug:
Support the USO

« Reply #241 on: October 21, 2023, 05:12:42 pm »

I guess you go where the medical equipment was left.   wink777

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #242 on: October 21, 2023, 05:13:27 pm »

No beach...just his way of avoiding the White House log of visitors.   /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #243 on: October 21, 2023, 05:15:09 pm »

When is he not?
Exactly.
Biden is 'on vacation' from life. He's gone, man. It makes no difference to anything if he is so-called 'at work' or not. He has no power. He makes no decisions. If they installed a stuffed Biden mannequin to sit behind the desk, nobody would notice unless they need something signed.

Then they will drag him out of the basement to pretend he is President for a few minutes.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 05:41:52 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #244 on: October 21, 2023, 05:19:10 pm »
No beach...just his way of avoiding the White House log of visitors.   /s

Don't forget the press @DCPatriot   :laugh:

Amy Moreno
@VivaLaAmes11

KJP is sweating like a hooker in church, and John Kirby's eyes are about to pop out of his head, as they watch Biden try to answer a "surprise" question 🤣😭

6:57 AM · Oct 21, 2023

Online libertybele

« Reply #245 on: October 21, 2023, 05:51:30 pm »
Don't forget the press @DCPatriot   :laugh:

Amy Moreno
@VivaLaAmes11

KJP is sweating like a hooker in church, and John Kirby's eyes are about to pop out of his head, as they watch Biden try to answer a "surprise" question 🤣😭

6:57 AM · Oct 21, 2023

He's  absolutely pitiful.  We need a leader, not a clown pumped up full of drugs who can't even navigate a press conference.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #246 on: October 21, 2023, 05:51:34 pm »
Don't worry folks, being our FedGov has been taken over by a coup, and the former President now Figurehead-In-Chief has been deposed, things are in...um...good hands by the FedGov Committee of Bureaucracy, secretly led by Obama I assume or China, or Iran, or whoever.

Go back to sleep, back to sleeeeep.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

« Reply #247 on: October 21, 2023, 05:52:43 pm »

He can stay indoors at his beach house.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #248 on: October 21, 2023, 06:01:40 pm »
Don't worry folks, being our FedGov has been taken over by a coup, and the former President now Figurehead-In-Chief has been deposed, things are in...um...good hands by the FedGov Committee of Bureaucracy, secretly led by Obama I assume or China, or Iran, or whoever.

Go back to sleep, back to sleeeeep.

No doubt in my mind that O'Bammy has been running things.  We are stretched thin militarily, economically (billions in aid to Ukraine along with munitions and now Israel), and have depleted our oil reserves -- there is no way we can sustain at the current scenario we find ourselves in.

I believe the plan is for the US to have to defend itself on several fronts -- Middle East, China/Taiwan, N. Korea and also an attack from within because our borders have been open for decades.  We are prime for a takeover, and again, though it has been disputed in here; the UN will step in with troops to assist in taking our country down.

I pray that I am wrong...

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #249 on: October 21, 2023, 06:18:15 pm »
No doubt in my mind that O'Bammy has been running things.  We are stretched thin militarily, economically (billions in aid to Ukraine along with munitions and now Israel),
I pray that I am wrong...

Me too, but so far it seems to be playing out to the scenario you laid out. I believe things are in motion on a larger scale, you can't quite see it but sure can feel it.
The Republic is lost.