Author Topic: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON  (Read 26258 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: BREAKING....Thread 5...Israel At War...OPERATION SWORDS OF IRON
« Reply #200 on: October 21, 2023, 02:23:36 pm »
Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

Russia orders Air Force to load hypersonics

Houthis firing long-range missiles at Israel

US bases hit with drone attacks in Iraq and Syria

Iranian-backed militias across the Middle East mobilizing

Biden is marching us into Gallipoli

9:24 AM · Oct 21, 2023

Jack Poso
@JackPosobiec

Don't worry - I'm sure the current US military is completely ready for 2 global conflicts simultaneously. Right?

9:33 AM · Oct 21, 2023

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #201 on: October 21, 2023, 02:25:26 pm »
<bkmrk>
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #202 on: October 21, 2023, 02:30:30 pm »

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1715730319712670195

From my perspective, that means there are a 100K terrorist openly and provocatively  espouting their call to world war in England.  yes, England my ancestral home.

My solution to this matter wouldn't be allowed for discussion, per posting guidelines.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #203 on: October 21, 2023, 02:34:40 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I never had the honor of being attached to the SAS,but I did know a couple of people whose word I absolutely trust that spent a tour with them,and they told me these guys were a good as good gets.

Providing,of course,that their political masters allow them to operate like they  want,which is THE chief problem with every Special Operations  unit on the planet. The damn politicians just can  NOT resist sticking their noses in where they don't belong.

You want your Special Operations teams to operate at maximum efficiency and "produce the goods",you tell them what you want/need them to do,and then get the HELL out of their way and let them take over every aspect of the mission. Yeah,the team WILL be required to brief you on their plans once there is a target date,and the senior officers that lead the various units need to have a briefing and compare notes as to what can be done by  them and what can't be done by  them,but that is just SOP.

ANY officer that sticks his nose in where it doesn't belong and screws things up will end up in forced retirement if he has the time in to retire,or just out of uniform and on the loose if he doesn't.

After all,what is the purpose of having "pros on call" if you don't listen to them?

Not that this is a real problem. It isn't. ANY officer who isn't wearing stars on his collars understands he goes in for a mission briefing,is allowed to voice  his concerns if he has any,and then he STFU. The unit commander either gives the go-ahead of he calls the mission off.

BTW,there has to be something seriously wrong with  the mission if it is called off after the training and briefing.

Pick any six-month period after second quarter 1965 through third quarter 1970 and the Vietnam war would have been over with a clear victory for our side IF we could just have gotten the REMFs out of the way! @sneakypete @Smokin Joe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #204 on: October 21, 2023, 02:38:29 pm »
From my perspective, that means there are a 100K terrorist openly and provocatively  espouting their call to world war in England.  yes, England my ancestral home.

My solution to this matter wouldn't be allowed for discussion, per posting guidelines.

I would lay odds that there are that many already here in the US, if not more.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #205 on: October 21, 2023, 02:39:53 pm »
Judith and Natalie Raanan reunite with their loved ones.

Has anyone briefed them yet to collect any intel they may have?  Other hostages they have have been with?  Locations?  Leadership fractures among those who held them?  Is there anyone competent in our government who is focused on rescuing other Americans held in Gaza?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #206 on: October 21, 2023, 02:46:43 pm »
I never had the honor of being attached to the SAS,but I did know a couple of people whose word I absolutely trust that spent a tour with them,and they told me these guys were a good as good gets.

Providing,of course,that their political masters allow them to operate like they  want,which is THE chief problem with every Special Operations  unit on the planet. The damn politicians just can  NOT resist sticking their noses in where they don't belong.

You want your Special Operations teams to operate at maximum efficiency and "produce the goods",you tell them what you want/need them to do,and then get the HELL out of their way and let them take over every aspect of the mission.

This is what happens when politicians stick their noses in and try to micromanage your operations:

April, 1980 - Operation Eagle Claw.  Eight Americans dead.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

« Reply #207 on: October 21, 2023, 02:54:44 pm »
"Primary war zone"?

OSINTdefender
@sentdefender

Israeli Defense Officials have stated they are expecting a Massive Escalation of Rocket Attacks from Hezbollah in Southern Lebanon over the next Week and that they are preparing for the Deployment of additional Forces to the North with Lebanon possibly soon becoming the “Primary War Zone.”

10:38 AM · Oct 21, 2023

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #208 on: October 21, 2023, 02:59:21 pm »
White House says Biden did not hear question about Israel delaying ground invasion of Gaza
By Reuters

WASHINGTON – US President Joe Biden did not hear a question from a reporter who asked whether Israel should delay a potential ground invasion of Gaza until more hostages can get out, when he answered, “yes,” the White House said.

“The president was far away. He didn’t hear the full question. The question sounded like ‘Would you like to see more hostages released?’ He wasn’t commenting on anything else,” White House spokesperson Ben LaBolt said.

Biden was walking up the steps to board Air Force One when a reporter shouted the question over the sound of the plane’s engines. Biden stopped for a moment and said, “yes,” and then proceeded onto the plane

We are so screwed.  There is no one running the asylum.

« Reply #209 on: October 21, 2023, 03:06:27 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender

Israeli Artillery has Opened-Fire on Southern Lebanon following an Attack by an Anti-Tank Guided Missile on the Town of Bar'am.

10:40 AM · Oct 21, 2023

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #213 on: October 21, 2023, 03:11:41 pm »
Cotton: Biden Proposed Aid for Gaza ‘Dead on Arrival’

Friday on FNC’s “Hannity,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) declared a $100 million proposed aid package for Gaza to be “dead on arrival.”
Support the USO

« Reply #214 on: October 21, 2023, 03:13:49 pm »
  There is no one running the asylum.

Of course there is.   

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #215 on: October 21, 2023, 03:14:25 pm »
5 minutes ago
Hamas will not discuss fate of Israeli army captives until end of ‘aggression’ on Gaza
By Olivia Land

Hamas will not discuss the fate of its Israeli military captives until Israel ends its “aggression” on the Gaza Strip, the group announced Saturday.

"Our stance with regards to Israeli army captives is clear: it's related to a (possible) exchange of prisoners, and we will not discuss it until Israel ends its aggression on Gaza and Palestinians," Hamas official Osama Hamdan told a televised press conference from Lebanon.

With Post wires
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #216 on: October 21, 2023, 03:15:11 pm »

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1715746338896228793

3 attacks?  And we are sitting idly b?  Do we have any of those MOAB cluster bombs left?  Give one to the IDF and let them. flatten southern Lebanon.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #217 on: October 21, 2023, 03:16:22 pm »
Of course there is.   

Obama wasn't running the asylum when he was in office.  He always deferred to others.  Obama isn't interested in doing actual work.  Never has been.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #218 on: October 21, 2023, 03:16:41 pm »
Cotton: Biden Proposed Aid for Gaza ‘Dead on Arrival’

Friday on FNC’s “Hannity,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) declared a $100 million proposed aid package for Gaza to be “dead on arrival.”

Tom Cotton has been a conservative work horse for some years now.  Props to him.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #219 on: October 21, 2023, 03:18:08 pm »

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1715743795239653399
Poland does not play patty-cake with murderous bloodthirsty Muslims.
America, Sweden, England, the EU all LOVE the rapist criminal Islamists.
Poland does not play that game. These people will all be dealt with.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #220 on: October 21, 2023, 03:31:31 pm »

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1715746338896228793

Please, don't wake him ....

Biden in Rehoboth Beach this weekend after high-stakes week responding to Israel crisis
Oct. 20, 2023

Rehoboth Beach's favorite son, President Joe Biden, will be back in town Friday night.

He and wife Jill Biden will depart the Washington area around 7:30 p.m. and arrive at Dover Air Force Base around 8:15 p.m., according to the White House press office. They're scheduled to arrive in Rehoboth 20 minutes later, so presumably, they'll take the Marine One helicopter.

Biden has had a busy and high-pressure week, traveling to Israel to meet with victims of the Hamas terrorist attacks, addressing the nation from the Oval Office and asking Congress for over $100 billion to support Israel, Ukraine and other "key national security priorities."

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/politics/2023/10/20/where-is-joe-biden-today-joe-jill-biden-in-rehoboth-beach-this-weekend/71253902007/

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #221 on: October 21, 2023, 03:48:22 pm »

This is one of my biggest fears, and they have been exported all over the world. Who knows how many are here and willing to spawn chaos, anarchy, and terrorism, with BLM and Antifa's help of course.

Add to that Rat unwillingness to prosecute or stop crime and watching US cities burn isn't out of the realm of possibility.
The Republic is lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #222 on: October 21, 2023, 03:49:21 pm »

https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1715730319712670195

This isn't just a Hamas thing, there are alot more players to this, even beyond Iran.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #223 on: October 21, 2023, 03:59:53 pm »
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
Follow
Over 100,000 People are attending a Pro-Palestinian/Hamas Demonstration today in London.

Shades of Nuremberg.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO