Author Topic: Video Ignored By The MSM - Biden Rally In SC Reveals Why Joe Can't Win In 2024  (Read 1971 times)

Online American Girl

This is more embarrassing than his dementia moments!!!!

I've seen more energy at bingo night at my grandmother's nursing home.

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-ignored-by-the-msm-biden-rally-in-sc-reveals-why-biden-cant-win-in-2024/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Slow number calling at gradma's nursing home bingo game is not a trivial matter.  That's how riots start.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Yeah, no.  Rally sizes are immaterial at this point.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yeah, no.  Rally sizes are immaterial at this point.

Sure they are.   :laugh:

Offline Kamaji

Sure they are.   :laugh:

Yeah, because Biden's rallies were humongous compared to Trump's rallies in 2020.

Oh, wait, no, they weren't.  And yet Trump lost nonetheless.

So, tell me again how rally size matters.

Yeah, because Biden's rallies were humongous compared to Trump's rallies in 2020.

Oh, wait, no, they weren't.  And yet Trump lost nonetheless.

So, tell me again how rally size matters.

So, you're going with the 81 million voters theroy.   000hehehehe

Offline Kamaji

So, you're going with the 81 million voters theroy.   000hehehehe

I'm going with the "Trump has had three years to show clear evidence of election fraud that would have clearly changed the results, and he hasn't" theory.

I'm going with the "Trump has had three years to show clear evidence of election fraud that would have clearly changed the results, and he hasn't" theory.

And which court heard the evidence?

Offline Kamaji

And which court heard the evidence?

One has to have good evidence before a court is going to wade into such a politically-charged accusation.

Trump has had three years to get that evidence.  Where is it?  Why has he, to all appearances, spent not a minute's worth of time, nor a dollar's worth of expense, developing actual concrete evidence?

No evidence, no court hearing.

Trump is just blowing more smoke up your already smoke-filled colon.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
They didn't vote "for" Biden in 2020, and they won't be voting "for" him if he is the nominee in 2024.  They have no enthusiasm for him as an individual.

They'll be voting against Trump,and they have tons of enthusiasm for that.

Offline Kamaji

They didn't vote "for" Biden in 2020, and they won't be voting "for" him if he is the nominee in 2024.  They have no enthusiasm for him as an individual.

They'll be voting against Trump, and they have tons of enthusiasm for that.

Exactly.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

I'm also going with "successful lawsuits for defamation filed against all sorts of people and organizations who made claims against Dominion."

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm also going with "successful lawsuits for defamation filed against all sorts of people and organizations who made claims against Dominion."

LOL! Would those lawsuits include a thing called "discovery"?

Don't hold your breath waiting for them my friend.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

One has to have good evidence before a court is going to wade into such a politically-charged accusation.

Trump has had three years to get that evidence.  Where is it?  Why has he, to all appearances, spent not a minute's worth of time, nor a dollar's worth of expense, developing actual concrete evidence?

No evidence, no court hearing.

There was more than enough evidence. The courts lacked the courage to do the right thing.

All you have to do is watch the documentary 2000 Mules to see that in key counties, of swing States, that the election was stolen.

The problem the America First movement has is nothing has been done to fix the problem.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Kamaji

There was more than enough evidence. The courts lacked the courage to do the right thing.

All you have to do is watch the documentary 2000 Mules to see that in key counties, of swing States, that the election was stolen.

The problem the America First movement has is nothing has been done to fix the problem.

Then why wasn't that evidence brought to the courts?  Whatever was presented was clearly not sufficient.

Offline bilo

Then why wasn't that evidence brought to the courts?  Whatever was presented was clearly not sufficient.

As it has become increasingly clear we do not live in a country where the courts are concerned with truth and justice. The courts are as political as the other branches of govt.

The election in AZ where Kari Lake was robbed is only the most recent example.

What is even worse is the recent ruling by the SCOTUS where the State courts were given power over the State Legislatures concerning elections. IOW, the trend is not good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

IIRC, it wasn't "sufficient" because the Court was under an implied deadline of January 6th...or the date when the EC met.

You certainly couldn't postpone the installation of a 'new' POTUS...especially a Democrat one.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

As it has become increasingly clear we do not live in a country where the courts are concerned with truth and justice. The courts are as political as the other branches of govt.

What is even worse is the recent ruling by the SCOTUS where the State courts were given power over the State Legislatures concerning elections. IOW, the trend is not good.

Exactly right!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

A court is not going to get involved in a politically-charged case - like being asked to overturn the results of an election - simply because some Orange bleep has got his nose out of joint.

If one wants a court to wade into a politically-charged case, then one had better bring along enough evidence to justify the court's putting its reputation and its existence on the line.

That did not happen this time.  There are a variety of reasons for that.  One of them is that we - you, me, and the other conservative behind the tree - have sat on our asses and allowed things to get to the point where it is almost impossible to actually audit an election at this point in time.  Without the ability to audit, there is no ability to provide evidence of potential fraud.

So no, courts are generally not going to open a case of butt-hurt just because someone doesn't like the outcome, and in order to avoid that in future years, we - you, me, and the conservative behind the tree - need to be pushing to have accountability brought back into elections.

The Orange bleep could have been doing that for the last three years - he had the perfect platform from which to do so, and the wealth to support himself while spending time for which he would not be paid - and he hasn't done jack-shit.  Trump doesn't care that the election might have been stolen due to fraud - he loves it because it keeps the spotlight on him and lets him play the victim - but he isn't willing to do a damned thing to actually prevent it from happening in the future.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

A court is not going to get involved in a politically-charged case - like being asked to overturn the results of an election - simply because some Orange bleep has got his nose out of joint.

If one wants a court to wade into a politically-charged case, then one had better bring along enough evidence to justify the court's putting its reputation and its existence on the line.

That did not happen this time.  There are a variety of reasons for that.  One of them is that we - you, me, and the other conservative behind the tree - have sat on our asses and allowed things to get to the point where it is almost impossible to actually audit an election at this point in time.  Without the ability to audit, there is no ability to provide evidence of potential fraud.

So no, courts are generally not going to open a case of butt-hurt just because someone doesn't like the outcome, and in order to avoid that in future years, we - you, me, and the conservative behind the tree - need to be pushing to have accountability brought back into elections.

The Orange bleep could have been doing that for the last three years - he had the perfect platform from which to do so, and the wealth to support himself while spending time for which he would not be paid - and he hasn't done jack-shit.  Trump doesn't care that the election might have been stolen due to fraud - he loves it because it keeps the spotlight on him and lets him play the victim - but he isn't willing to do a damned thing to actually prevent it from happening in the future.

:thumbsup:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

There is a massive difference between assumptions and inferences that make for a movie, and hard evidence of the type you need in court.

Offline bilo

Even if the person being robbed of election is unlikeable, or a jerk, doesn't change the fact that the election was stolen. Now that the crime has been brought out into the open and compounded by the persecution of individuals who are deemed "unworthy" by those with political power we are headed towards subjugation if it's not stopped. Unfortunately, I don't see anything being done to stop this trend.

Offline bilo

There is a massive difference between assumptions and inferences that make for a movie, and hard evidence of the type you need in court.

I guess you never saw the documentary. People have been sent to prison for life with less evidence.

Offline berdie

The Orange bleep could have been doing that for the last three years - he had the perfect platform from which to do so, and the wealth to support himself while spending time for which he would not be paid - and he hasn't done jack-shit. Trump doesn't care that the election might have been stolen due to fraud - he loves it because it keeps the spotlight on him and lets him play the victim - but he isn't willing to do a damned thing to actually prevent it from happening in the future.

Agreed. Not trying to be argumentative with either side but this has always been a curiosity to me. I don't doubt that shenanigans occurred. But how in the living daylights could a conspiracy of this magnitude be carried out without some person selling out?

Care to share who's pushing what into yours @Kamaji