Author Topic: Video Ignored By The MSM - Biden Rally In SC Reveals Why Joe Can't Win In 2024  (Read 1968 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

IIRC, it wasn't "sufficient" because the Court was under an implied deadline of January 6th...or the date when the EC met.

You certainly couldn't postpone the installation of a 'new' POTUS...especially a Democrat one.

You remember correctly @DCPatriot   And while the Jan 6 deadline is an arbitrary Congressional creation,  Jan 20th at noon is the Constitutionally set date and time for the start of a Presidential term. (Sec 1 of the 20th Amendment)

Offline LMAO

They didn't vote "for" Biden in 2020, and they won't be voting "for" him if he is the nominee in 2024.  They have no enthusiasm for him as an individual.

They'll be voting against Trump,and they have tons of enthusiasm for that.

Yup

Even as unpopular as Biden was in 2022, the results of that election weren't an endorsement of Biden as much as it was a rejection of MAGA by voters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You remember correctly @DCPatriot   And while the Jan 6 deadline is an arbitrary Congressional creation,  Jan 20th at noon is the Constitutionally set date and time for the start of a Presidential term. (Sec 1 of the 20th Amendment)

@Right_in_Virginia

It may have even been a date in December, 2020.  Something to do with all States having their certifications in by that deadline.  "My memory...she's a broke" - Chris Plante

Like others have already posted, the Court didn't want to insert themselves into a political fight.

It's up to the individual States to set their election/ballot laws.

But, under the circumstances this country finds itself, ONLY 1 day voting with photo ID is going to keep the cheating to a bare minimum.

Like somebody else said today, perhaps even on this thread, ...the GOP is derelict in being a worthy Opposition Party to "The Left".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Even as unpopular as Biden was in 2022, the results of that election weren't an endorsement of Biden as much as it was a rejection of MAGA by voters

And with this one mantra, this genius wing of the legacy GOP has been telling their leadership not to investigate and fix the election and voter fraud that took root in 2020.

@Right_in_Virginia

It may have even been a date in December, 2020.  Something to do with all States having their certifications in by that deadline.  "My memory...she's a broke" - Chris Plante

Like others have already posted, the Court didn't want to insert themselves into a political fight.

But, under the circumstances this country finds itself, ONLY 1 day voting with photo ID is going to keep the cheating to a bare minimum.

Like somebody else said today, perhaps even on this thread, ...the GOP is derelict in being a worthy Opposition Party to "The Left".

Yes, great points!  @DCPatriot

« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 11:34:13 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

And with this one mantra, this genius wing of the legacy GOP has been telling their leadership not to investigate and fix the election and voter fraud that took root in 2020.

MAGA has been rejected by the voters since after the 2016 election. That's the reality. Your rejection of reality doesn't make it go away regardless of the number of times you cry "voter fraud"

Of course, "voter fraud" has been short for "my candidate didn't win and that upsets me" since 2000 wink777

« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 11:37:24 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

So, you're going with the 81 million voters theroy.   000hehehehe

It’s not a “theroy.” It’s math

159 million people voted in 2020. I looked up the numbers that voted for Biden and Trump. For Biden, it was 81,283,098. Trump was 74,222,958. Add those and it comes to 155,506,056 with the difference being made up by people who voted for other candidates outside the two  party candidates for POTUS. Or, as my youngest son did, voted for candidates in down ticket races, but left the presidential box unchecked

So the numbers do add up

So why do you reject the idea that Joe Biden would get 81 million votes but fully embrace the idea that Donald Trump got 75 million?

Side note: I do support tightening up our elections as they’ve become too liberalized and chaotic from the days I cast my first ballot. And I’m not entirely dismissive of some of the concerns brought up in the 2020 election
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 12:56:00 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline bilo

Yup

While there is some truth to the proposition that Trump is as highly motivating of his detractors as he is of his supporters it doesn't account for the vote fraud that occurred in key counties of key swing States.

The larger issue that is being ignored by those who go out of their way to denigrate Trump because of their obvious animus is as election fraud is not only ignored, but implicitly condoned by our institutions, our status as citizens of a republic will forever be transformed into serfs of an oligarchy. The legal persecution of Trump and all those associated with him is what happens when our courts support this transformation. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

@Right_in_Virginia

As much as I would like to see this happen I don't believe it will.

One answer is cleaning the voter roles. We do have the computing capacity to clean the roles but the Pubs don't have the will to demand it. As a result NGO's  continue to register multiple people to vacant lots, single homes, commercial locations and even the dead who all just happen to submit ballots. Of course a "helpful" friend then drives around to different drop boxes in the middle of the night and places 10-30 ballots in each drop box.

Our anti Trump associates of course don't view this as evidence of vote fraud. In the process they miss the point that if this can be done to Trump it can be done to anyone and our elections don't mean a thing. Maybe it's part of the reason that Biden isn't scheduling campaign events.

Offline Hoodat

So, you're going with the 81 million voters theroy.

So you're ignoring the likelihood of that being repeated in 2024 with Trump on the ballot?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

More importantly, the Trump Administration didn't want to insert themselves into a legal fight pre-election.  The State of Georgia made a public announcement in April 2020 that they intended to violate numerous State laws in the upcoming election.  And Trump did nothing.  Nothing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

As much as I would like to see this happen I don't believe it will.

One answer is cleaning the voter roles. We do have the computing capacity to clean the roles but the Pubs don't have the will to demand it. As a result NGO's  continue to register multiple people to vacant lots, single homes, commercial locations and even the dead who all just happen to submit ballots. Of course a "helpful" friend then drives around to different drop boxes in the middle of the night and places 10-30 ballots in each drop box.

Our anti Trump associates of course don't view this as evidence of vote fraud. In the process they miss the point that if this can be done to Trump it can be done to anyone and our elections don't mean a thing. Maybe it's part of the reason that Biden isn't scheduling campaign events.

As a matter of precision, the fact that fraud can take place is not, ipso facto, proof that fraud has taken place, and even less so that there was fraud sufficient to change the results of the election.

It is those details that are wanting, and no court that is not utterly insane is going to step into a case of that sort without rock-solid details proving beyond all peradventure that election-changing fraud took place.

And that has nothing to do with being anti-Trump; it has to do with being realistic and understanding where the pressure points and power points in our sort of distributed-power systems of government are.

Which raises a better question:  why hasn't Trump, who - according to his own sad song - was the "victim" of all this supposed fraud, done anything at all to start the process of changing things so that there is less opportunity for fraud?

You say "the Pubs don't have the will to demand it" well, apparently, neither does Trump.  Which just makes him, once again, part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Offline LMAO

More importantly, the Trump Administration didn't want to insert themselves into a legal fight pre-election.  The State of Georgia made a public announcement in April 2020 that they intended to violate numerous State laws in the upcoming election.  And Trump did nothing.  Nothing.

If I recall, didn’t the Pennsylvania Supreme Court also rule to extend where people could get their mail in ballots past the date that was already agreed upon under Pennsylvania law?

Any ballots that do not have a verifiable signature or an address, in my opinion, should automatically be disqualified. And if you have an absentee ballot, it’s your responsibility to get it in by a certain date just like I had to do in 1984 when I was a young soldier stationed away from home.   

Something similar happened in the US Senate race several years ago between Franken and Coleman in Minnesota were, even  though some voters messed up their ballots and wrote things like “Al Frankenstein” on them,  it was ruled that those ballots could still be counted. No

And no more accepting ballots found in car trunks several days after an election

We are over accommodating the least common denominator in this country
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 06:17:04 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

As a matter of precision, the fact that fraud can take place is not, ipso facto, proof that fraud has taken place, and even less so that there was fraud sufficient to change the results of the election.

It is those details that are wanting, and no court that is not utterly insane is going to step into a case of that sort without rock-solid details proving beyond all peradventure that election-changing fraud took place.

And that has nothing to do with being anti-Trump; it has to do with being realistic and understanding where the pressure points and power points in our sort of distributed-power systems of government are.

Which raises a better question:  why hasn't Trump, who - according to his own sad song - was the "victim" of all this supposed fraud, done anything at all to start the process of changing things so that there is less opportunity for fraud?

You say "the Pubs don't have the will to demand it" well, apparently, neither does Trump.  Which just makes him, once again, part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Exactly

It’s one thing to say that there are examples of voting irregularities in an election. But it’s a whole new step when you say that because of those voting irregularities, candidate x lost his election to candidate Y

I don’t think there’s anybody on this forum who will disagree with the fact that the 2020 election had a lot of issues.  But I am skeptical of the claim that as a result of those issues, Trump had the election stolen from him.

Barry Goldwater

Offline bilo

So you're ignoring the likelihood of that being repeated in 2024 with Trump on the ballot?

I think what's just as bad is the same thing will occur if Trump isn't on the ballot. The public awareness of the vote fraud and the failure to do anything about it insures that those who commit these crimes will continue doing it.

Offline LMAO

There’s also the claim that MAGAS make that there’s no way Biden would’ve gotten 81 million votes. But if you do the math, it’s possible. You can dismiss that claim. But the math adds up if you take the number of votes Trump received vs the number that Biden got and match it to the number of people who voted in 2020

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

I think what's just as bad is the same thing will occur if Trump isn't on the ballot. The public awareness of the vote fraud and the failure to do anything about it insures that those who commit these crimes will continue doing it.

Let’s say by 2024, measures have been enacted to tighten up our elections. I can guarantee you that both sides will claim robbery depending on the results

Not accepting election loss has become part of our election process since Gore vs Bush and the hanging chads

Barry Goldwater

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

LOL! 

That's a case of "Fool Me Once...", IMO.

Isn't that the job of the RNC?  Isn't that the job of Congress...to write/pass uniform National Election laws?

In any event, you surely wouldn't expect a Lame Duck President Trump II, to act/lead like he did in 2016!   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

LOL! 

That's a case of "Fool Me Once...", IMO.

Isn't that the job of the RNC?  Isn't that the job of Congress...to write/pass uniform National Election laws?

In any event, you surely wouldn't expect a Lame Duck President Trump II, to act/lead like he did in 2016!   happy77

The RNC led by Mitten's niece is useless!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bilo

There’s also the claim that MAGAS make that there’s no way Biden would’ve gotten 81 million votes. But if you do the math, it’s possible. You can dismiss that claim. But the math adds up if you take the number of votes Trump received vs the number that Biden got and match it to the number of people who voted in 2020

The total number of votes really doesn't mean anything. The elections come down to a small number of swing States and within those States a small number of counties. As was so clearly shown in 2000 Mules those key counties had massive vote fraud in 2020.

The problem with counting total votes is it does not take into account the illegal votes that are in the tally. If I have 1,000 single dollar bills in my hand, but 300 of them are counterfeit and I just count the dollar bills the total will be 1,000.

Offline bilo

Let’s say by 2024, measures have been enacted to tighten up our elections. I can guarantee you that both sides will claim robbery depending on the results

Not accepting election loss has become part of our election process since Gore vs Bush and the hanging chads

Either side may claim fraud, but will they have real evidence? In 2020 there is real evidence. It's the courts that took the political position of not enforcing the rule of law. I'm confident this was done because the courts largely lean left and they feared the blowback from the establishment.

Offline Hoodat

The RNC led by Mitten's niece is useless!

Who was the idiot who picked her?  And then backed her a second time?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO:
"159 million people voted in 2020. I looked up the numbers that voted for Biden and Trump. For biden, it was 81,283,098. Trump was 74,222,958."

The numbers above don't matter. Really, they don't.
They didn't elect biden, nor did they defeat Mr. Trump.

What DOES matter are the vote tallies from the states of:
- Pennsylvania
- Michigan
- Wisconsin
- Arizona
- Nevada
- Georgia

And these really are the only states that will matter in 2024.
The dem-coms know this, even if Republicans cannot recognize or acknowledge it.

It does not matter if 98% of Californians vote for the dem-com candidate in 2024, because the number of Electoral College votes remains the same regardless of the margin of victory.

That's why The Party is concentrating its underground (and above-ground) election apparatus in the above states.

And Republicans in those states are doing nothing to counteract this.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
LMAO:
"159 million people voted in 2020. I looked up the numbers that voted for Biden and Trump. For biden, it was 81,283,098. Trump was 74,222,958."

The numbers above don't matter. Really, they don't.
They didn't elect biden, nor did they defeat Mr. Trump.

What DOES matter are the vote tallies from the states of:
- Pennsylvania
- Michigan
- Wisconsin
- Arizona
- Nevada
- Georgia

And these really are the only states that will matter in 2024.
The dem-coms know this, even if Republicans cannot recognize or acknowledge it.

It does not matter if 98% of Californians vote for the dem-com candidate in 2024, because the number of Electoral College votes remains the same regardless of the margin of victory.

That's why The Party is concentrating its underground (and above-ground) election apparatus in the above states.

And Republicans in those states are doing nothing to counteract this.

It really boils down to one or two Counties in the states you mention @Fishrrman
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien