Author Topic: “This is the Final Battle. With You at My Side…” – Donald Trump Declares  (Read 16007 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You should have honored and protected this part of Reagan's legacy.   The military-industral complex and current Bidenites are hellbent on turning Russia back into the Soviet Union Reagan defeated to justify another hot war bringing us again to the brink of nuclear destruction --- Republicans who support these efforts have helped erase the one true victory of the Reagan years,

You may want to stop highlighting your mistake.

@Right_in_Virginia

I think you have it backwards,even though it APPEARS you are correct. The military-industrial complex IS supported by Republicans because we DO have a nation to defend,and because it provides skilled labor jobs that allow/allowed many  factory workers admittance into the middle-classes with high wages,health insurance,retirement plans,etc,etc,etc.

It also NEEDS to be said that American NEEDS to keep all those skills and tooling going in case we need them again. Granted,not at the WW-2 level,but not in mothballs,either.

It is ALSO supported by the left because they dream of the day they obtain total control,and can sic them on the "gun-toting rednecks".

BTW,PLEASE take note that the left were fans of military build-ups and manufacturing when it was being used against Fascist nations like Germany and Italy,but not so much when Communist nations were involved. This is true to  this very day.

Frankly,I am a little surprised the leftists in the House and Senate haven't started  screaming that we need to get involved in the war in the Ukraine on the Soviet side. No,I don't expect those weasels to come out in public and announce they are Pro-Soviet and want us to provide troops and money for the Red Army.

Maybe it is because an  election is coming up,and they don't want to come out of the commie closet with campaign time so close?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
There was the dissolution of the Soviet Union. But the cold war didn't really end. If it had, and Russia was no longer a threat, we wouldn't have, or need,  NATO.

The Cold War did end, which reduced but did not eliminate the need for NATO, whose purpose has been described as "to keep the U.S. in, the Germans down, and the Russians out.  There was a ton of nervousness over German reunification.

NATO expansion was great for permanent peace among member states, many of whom had warred with each other over more than a millennium.  It still serves that purpose.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Wow.  What a hot load of bullshit. Putin is on record as wanting to restore the old Soviet Union/Russian Empire.  That has been a goal of his for decades.

@Kamaji

"On record" where? I sure haven't seen or read any news stories where he goes public with wanting to bring back the gulags.

I have no doubt whatsoever that he dreams of being the commie that brings back the days of "The Mighty Soviet Empire".

Or did. I suspect that now he just wants to get out of that mess without being backed against a wall,or having to flee to the west with his bank accounts. In ANY non-communist country in the world he would already be out on his ass and begging for coins on a street corner for the cluster-bleep that his invasion of Ukraine started.

And it might still happen. Today isn't the 1940's,and you can't keep western news reports from being viewed or listened to inside  "Holy Mother Russia",and there is NOTHING in this world that "Revolutionaries" fear more than being at the pointy end of one.

And with all the body bags as well as crippled for life young men returning to their families in Russia,there ain't no hiding the fact that "Mighty Mother Russia" is getting handed her ass by Ukraine.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Kamaji

You've known @Right_in_Virginia for about 15 years.  You know her as well as I do.

Stop with the "lying", "liar" insults and the ridiculous references to DU.

22222frying pan

@Kamaji

@DCPatriot

I'll vote for that!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

You should have honored and protected this part of Reagan's legacy.   The military-industral complex and current Bidenites are hellbent on turning Russia back into the Soviet Union Reagan defeated to justify another hot war bringing us again to the brink of nuclear destruction --- Republicans who support these efforts have helped erase the one true victory of the Reagan years,

You may want to stop highlighting your mistake.

It's those who oppose assistance to Ukraine, such as Trump, J.D. Vance, etc., who seem most eager to let Putin recreate the Soviet Union.

Those of us who support Ukraine are the ones trying to stop it.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There was the dissolution of the Soviet Union. But the cold war didn't really end. If it had, and Russia was no longer a threat, we wouldn't have, or need,  NATO.

@bigheadfred

IMNSHO,China is a MUCH more serious threat these days than Russia.

For one thing,Russia has a dwindling population,which means fewer soldier to soldier,and fewer workers to produce war materials.

China,on the other hand,is completely  out of control,"Population wise".

Frankly, I am shocked they haven't already started a hot war with the west so they can get some of their soldiers killed off so they don't have to feed,clothe,provide medical care,or house them.

If they don't figure something out soon (from a historical POV) food riots and violent  revolution are as certain as the sun coming up in the east.

I seriously think the only reason this didn't happen decades ago is because there is no such thing as a Chinese citizen of today that has ever known  anything BUT communism.

The problem for the Chinese is the same as the problem for the Russians. Namely,this is no longer the 30's or 40's,and there is no way they can completely  shut down news from the west. I honestly thought a Revolution there was a sure thing when the Tineiman (sp) Square flare-up happened,and Chinese students and citizens stood up to Chinese tanks and refused to budge. They had the courage to spare,but they just didn't  have the knowledge necessary to create a full-blown  uprising,and their masters waited until things had calmed down,and then arrested and executed the known leaders.

Offline Hoodat

@Kamaji

You've known @Right_in_Virginia for about 15 years.  You know her as well as I do.

Stop with the "lying", "liar" insults and the ridiculous references to DU.

@DCPatriot

What do you call it when someone posts something they know not to be true for the purpose of deceiving others?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Online DB

With some luck hopefully this will be Trump's final battle...

Online Right_in_Virginia

It's those who oppose assistance to Ukraine, such as Trump, J.D. Vance, etc., who seem most eager to let Putin recreate the Soviet Union

This is simply untrue.  Russia's threat to the world at large is in the economic arena.  They want to be a "player".  Surely, the United States is able to meet Russia in this arena and win ----- without fanning the threat of nuclear war.

Ukraine is a border conflict that has been ongoing for five hundred years and has involved every European country at one time or another.  This decade Russia's up. 

Reports are an agreement was reached before the first shot was fired, but torn up by the US and Britain.  Without us, there would be peace, a lot more living Ukrainians, a country not in ruins, no threat of nuclear escalation, a wealthier United States actually prepared to defend itself militarily, China wouldn't have the opportunity to dethrone the US dollar and strengthen an alliance with Russia----- and Russia would still just be Russia looking for economic clout and respect.

Just what the hell are you boys doing over there; besides laundering US taxpayer money?

Online libertybele

With some luck hopefully this will be Trump's final battle...

Of course this is going to be his final battle -- he's 77 years old.  I also don't see him being able to fight this battle from behind bars.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Ukraine is a border conflict

How many times have you posted that same lie now, @Right_in_Virginia ?  Twenty?  Fifty?  A hundred?  Zaporizhzhia doesn't border Russia.  Neither does Kherson.  Nor Crimea.  Kyiv doesn't border Russia either.  Yet the initial attack was in Kyiv.  But then you knew that already.  Yet here you are again pushing the same tired lie - a lie which you know full well is a lie - in order to deceive others here.  There is a word that describes people who do that.

Reports are an agreement was reached before the first shot was fired, but torn up by the US and Britain.
Yeah, you've posted this lie, too.  Repeatedly.  And numerous times you were asked directly to post those reports.  And each and every time, you failed to do so.  And why is that?  Because it is a lie fabricated by you.  Again, here you are posting something you know not to be true in order to deceive other posters here.  Do you know what that makes you?

Without us, there would be peace, a lot more living Ukrainians, a country not in ruins, no threat of nuclear escalation

Uh, no.  Without blatant RUssian aggression against a neighboring country, there would be peace.  Russia alone is responsible for this war.  Russia alone is responsible for massive deaths and atrocities.  They can end it any time they choose by getting the hell out of Ukraine.  Of course you know this already.  You have made this same false claim numerous times already.  And even though the truth has been presented to you numerous times already, here you are again pushing the same lie.  Do you know what they call people who do that?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is simply untrue.  Russia's threat to the world at large is in the economic arena.  They want to be a "player".  Surely, the United States is able to meet Russia in this arena and win ----- without fanning the threat of nuclear war.

Ukraine is a border conflict that has been ongoing for five hundred years and has involved every European country at one time or another.  This decade Russia's up. 

Reports are an agreement was reached before the first shot was fired, but torn up by the US and Britain. Without us, there would be peace, a lot more living Ukrainians, a country not in ruins, no threat of nuclear escalation, a wealthier United States actually prepared to defend itself militarily, China wouldn't have the opportunity to dethrone the US dollar and strengthen an alliance with Russia----- and Russia would still just be Russia looking for economic clout and respect.

Just what the hell are you boys doing over there; besides laundering US taxpayer money?

@Right_in_Virginia

ROFLMAO!

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

ROFLMAO!

Here's a little more info on what's being reported, and not for the first time.  I can't confirm it's true, any more than you can confirm it's not. 

Robert Barnes
@barnes_law

Two startling revelations this week about #UkraineWar -- 1/ Putin sought early peace deal that would enforce Minsk, return Donbass, "lease Crimea", in exchange for purging Azov, ending Donbass war, and no NATO, which Ukraine agreed until its own negotiator got assassinated within; 2/ Putin sought a 2nd peace in Instanbul which Ukraine signed, then welched on due to western pressure. This really is a pure proxy war. Biggest sufferers will be Ukrainians.

6:38 PM · Jun 17, 2023

@sneakypete

Offline Hoodat

Jun 17, 2023?  That's the report?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Here's a little more info on what's being reported, and not for the first time.  I can't confirm it's true, any more than you can confirm it's not. 

Robert Barnes
@barnes_law

Two startling revelations this week about #UkraineWar -- 1/ Putin sought early peace deal that would enforce Minsk, return Donbass, "lease Crimea", in exchange for purging Azov, ending Donbass war, and no NATO, which Ukraine agreed until its own negotiator got assassinated within; 2/ Putin sought a 2nd peace in Instanbul which Ukraine signed, then welched on due to western pressure. This really is a pure proxy war. Biggest sufferers will be Ukrainians.

6:38 PM · Jun 17, 2023

@sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia

Oh,yeah. "Putin sought/seeks peace". ANYBODY that believes that is an idiot.

What part of "He is a freaking communist dictator" is it that you can't understand?

Online Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Oh,yeah. "Putin sought/seeks peace". ANYBODY that believes that is an idiot.

What part of "He is a freaking communist dictator" is it that you can't understand?

I don't know about this @sneakypete   But, war, along with mass destruction and death, is fundamentally expensive ----- something a political leader seeking global economic clout might just seek to avoid.

Besides, a negotiated settlement gives something to both sides in exchange for avoiding or de-escalating hostilities.  It would be a damn shame if we were the ones who pushed for this unnecessary war and not the key players.   :shrug:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

You just moved the goalposts.  Your post to which I responded accused others of "turning Russia back into the Soviet Union".  That necessarily requires Russian troops in former Soviet Republics, including Ukraine, the Baltic States, etc. etc. etc..  As long as we prevent Russian troops from conquering those countries, that goal you identified fails.  So now Russia has invaded Ukraine and attempted to take the capital, Kyiv.  Your side says "don't send Ukraine any military assistance to resist Russia", and the other says "send whatever military assistance is necessary for Ukraine to defeat the Russian army."  It is your position, and only your position, that can possibly result in turning Russia back into the Soviet Union.

Reports are an agreement was reached before the first shot was fired, but torn up by the US and Britain. 

There is no reliable evidence of that happening at all.  And nothing we could have done to prevent Ukraine from accepting that deal, either.

It's not "us boys".  It's Ukrainian men, and they're killing a lot of Russian soldiers and destroying craploads of Russian military equipment.  Both of which Russia requires if it ever hopes to establish a new Soviet Union.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

I don't know about this @sneakypete   But, war, along with mass destruction and death, is fundamentally expensive ----- something a political leader seeking global economic clout might just seek to avoid.

Besides, a negotiated settlement gives something to both sides in exchange for avoiding or de-escalating hostilities.  It would be a damn shame if we were the ones who pushed for this unnecessary war and not the key players.   :shrug:

That is pure Russian war propaganda/appeasement.  You (and Trump) should be ashamed of yourself for rewarding Russian aggression.   Hell, that one reason alone is enough for me never to cast a ballot for your guy under any circumstances.  Of course, I understand that a lot of Trump supporters feel the exact opposite way, and won't vote for anyone who wants to send military aid to Ukraine.  So I guess that's just another thing that shows how far apart our views actually are.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 03:38:54 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Right_in_Virginia

You just moved the goalposts. 

No, I didn't.  I have been saying this for over a year.

It's not "us boys".  It's Ukrainian men ....

I wasn't asking Ukrainian men what the hell they're doing, I asked you and your American gang what the hell you're doing vis-a-vis Ukraine, other than laundering US taxpayer money.

Online Right_in_Virginia

That is pure Russian war propaganda/appeasement.  You (and Trump) should be ashamed of yourself for rewarding Russian aggression.   

You're quoting Bidenite nonsense, again.

Instead throwing insults, tell us what President Washington got wrong in 1796:

The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is, in extending our commercial relations to have with them as little political connection as possible.

Europe has a set of primary interests which to us have none or a very remote relation. Hence she must be engaged in frequent controversies, the causes of which are essentially foreign to our concerns. Hence, therefore, it must be unwise in us to implicate ourselves by artificial ties in the ordinary vicissitudes of her politics or the ordinary combinations and collisions of her friendships or enmities.

If we remain one people, under an efficient government, the period is not far off when we may defy material injury from external annoyance; when we may take such an attitude as will cause the neutrality we may at any time resolve upon to be scrupulously respected; when belligerent nations, under the impossibility of making acquisitions upon us, will not lightly hazard the giving us provocation; when we may choose peace or war, as our interest, guided by justice, shall counsel.

Why, by interweaving our destiny with that of any part of Europe, entangle our peace and prosperity in the toils of European ambition, rivalship, interest, humor, or caprice?

https://usa.usembassy.de/etexts/democrac/49.htm

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

HorseHillary! There has not been one single dictator in all of history that wasn't planning on invading his neighboring kingdom to steal his wimmins  and his gold.

Ever heard the term "To the victor go the spoils!"

Besides, a negotiated settlement gives something to both sides in exchange for avoiding or de-escalating hostilities.

I honestly  have a hard  time believing you really  are THAT naive! Invaders do NOT fight wars so they can split the spoils with the leader of the nation they are raping and robbing their way through. It is contrary to WHY he invaded his neighbor to start with.

It would be a damn shame if we were the ones who pushed for this unnecessary war and not the key players.   :shrug:

ROFLMAO!

What part about RUSSIAN INSTIGATING THIS WAR BY INVADING UKRAINE is it that you have so much trouble understanding?

As a general rule,national leaders of ANY nation are NOT what you would call "nice people". Nice people can NOT manage a nation,period

It's called "reality",not "Disneyland".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That is pure Russian war propaganda/appeasement.  You (and Trump) should be ashamed of yourself for rewarding Russian aggression.   Hell, that one reason alone is enough for me never to cast a ballot for your guy under any circumstances.  Of course, I understand that a lot of Trump supporters feel the exact opposite way, and won't vote for anyone who wants to send military aid to Ukraine. So I guess that's just another thing that shows how far apart our views actually are.

@Maj. Bill Martin

I do not know of ONE SINGLE example of that being true.

I have no doubt there ARE some people out there that believe it,but they also believe Donald Duck is a real duck that wears clothes and speaks English.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

@Maj. Bill Martin

I do not know of ONE SINGLE example of that being true.

I have no doubt there ARE some people out there that believe it,but they also believe Donald Duck is a real duck that wears clothes and speaks English.

First, I know that doesn't include you. 

But there are a ton of others who actually do feel that way - they're the majority at TOS.  They consider the pro-Ukraine side to be globalists as opposed to Trumpian nationalists.  Every penny we spend in Ukraine is viewed as a violation of the "America First" agenda that they consider to be essential to their movement.  Matt Gaetz and J.D. Vance are both very strong pro-Trump members of Congress who publicly oppose any more aid to Ukraine, period.