Author Topic: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted  (Read 25980 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted
« Reply #350 on: April 01, 2023, 01:31:36 am »
All of this is nauseating.
We all knew he wasn't a good guy, but let's be honest, they are all quite scummy.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #351 on: April 01, 2023, 02:34:46 am »
We all knew he wasn't a good guy, but let's be honest, they are all quite scummy.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #352 on: April 01, 2023, 01:35:32 pm »
 Trump to travel to New York Monday ahead of Tuesday arraignment
by Brett Samuels - 03/31/23 7:15 PM ET

Former President Donald Trump is expected to travel to New York on Monday ahead of his scheduled arraignment on Tuesday on still unknown charges, a source familiar with the planning confirmed.

Trump is expected to turn himself in Tuesday morning ahead of the arraignment, which a court spokesperson indicated would be at 2:15 p.m. eastern time.

The Washington Post reported Friday that Secret Service agents were at the Manhattan courthouse where Trump will turn himself in, to tour the site and determine how the former president will get in and out securely.

Authorities are preparing for a frenzied atmosphere given the media attention and possible protests that will accompany Trump’s arraignment.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3928772-trump-to-travel-to-new-york-monday-ahead-of-tuesday-arraignment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #353 on: April 01, 2023, 01:51:19 pm »
Trump to travel from Florida to NYC next week to be arraigned, lawyer says he ‘will not take a plea deal’
April 1, 2023 | Vivek Saxena

Former President Donald Trump reportedly plans to travel from Florida to New York next week to be arraigned sometime Tuesday morning before Judge Juan Merchan on charges related to his 2016 hush money scandal involving Stormy Daniels.

“Mr. Trump intends to travel to New York on Monday and stay the night at Trump Tower. … He has no plans to hold a news conference or address the public while he is in New York,” The New York Times reported Friday, citing anonymous sources.

Security will reportedly be provided by the Secret Service.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/01/trump-to-travel-from-florida-to-nyc-next-week-to-be-arraigned-lawyer-says-he-will-not-take-a-plea-deal-1346131/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #354 on: April 01, 2023, 01:51:53 pm »
The Washington Post reported Friday that Secret Service agents were at the Manhattan courthouse where Trump will turn himself in, to tour the site and determine how the former president will get in and out securely.

...hmm .... I fear for Trump's safety.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #355 on: April 01, 2023, 07:52:40 pm »
"What is Donald Trump's crime?...His crime is refusing to bow or bend to the corrupt and rotten foreign policy establishment that is used to always getting their way in this country." - @StephenM"  (Carlson/Stephen Miller video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/Surabees/status/1641994715418509319

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #356 on: April 01, 2023, 08:04:55 pm »

...hmm .... I fear for Trump's safety.

@libertybele

I do,also. The left is unhinged to start with or they wouldn't be leftists,and and the urge to be named in the history  books  may be more than some of those cretins can deal with.

Also,and I do NOT like writing this or even admitting it,but it wouldn't suprise me if the DNC arranged  a "hit" on him to make sure he doesn't get elected. After all,at stake is control of the whole freaking world.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #357 on: April 01, 2023, 08:12:13 pm »
@GtHawk

Yeah,causen Trump bees de onlie wun what bin doin this,huh?

The freaking "Morality Police" make me want to puke. Most of these bastards are guilty of what they condemn other people of doing,but they are not public figures.
Yeah I get it, you defended Clinton too right because it was just sex and morality police or some other @!$!!% too. You live your morals the way you see fit and I'll live mine, I have been married to/with the same woman for forty eight years and never once was unfaithful let alone right after one of children was born. May issue isn't that Trump is a low morals kind of guy, one only has to look at his history, it is that if I wanted a low morals kind of guy in the White House I would just vote for a democrat.

Pete I respect the hell out of you for your service, you went places and did things few have the ability to do, but we will always see Trump through different eyes. You appear to see him as all shining and bright and I see him as the man he is in shades of gray...as we all but a miniscule few other than Saints (yeah I know you are an atheist) are.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #358 on: April 01, 2023, 08:17:38 pm »
All of this is nauseating.
Hey look on the bright side, at least none of them were children :shrug: That is a bright side right....maybe the only bright side there is?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #359 on: April 01, 2023, 08:20:12 pm »
Yeah I get it, you defended Clinton too right because it was just sex and morality police or some other @!$!!% too. You live your morals the way you see fit and I'll live mine, I have been married to/with the same woman for forty eight years and never once was unfaithful let alone right after one of children was born. May issue isn't that Trump is a low morals kind of guy, one only has to look at his history, it is that if I wanted a low morals kind of guy in the White House I would just vote for a democrat.

Pete I respect the hell out of you for your service, you went places and did things few have the ability to do, but we will always see Trump through different eyes. You appear to see him as all shining and bright and I see him as the man he is in shades of gray...as we all but a miniscule few other than Saints (yeah I know you are an atheist) are.

@GtHawk

WRONG! I see him as the NECCESSARY EVIL we NEED if there is to be any hope at all for saving America as a free country full of free people.

He will be the ONLY candidate running purely to gain mention in the history books as "The President that saved America". The rest are all looking for the connections that will make them and  their families rich and beyond the reach of the laws they enact.

And make no mistake about it,that IS what he is looking for,which means he is the only one that can't be bought.

Hell,he can't even be blackmailed because he brags about stuff most politicians try to hide from and deny.

Plus,he can only serve ONE term. At this point in history,there is a lot that can be said in favor of that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #360 on: April 01, 2023, 08:54:23 pm »
@libertybele

I do,also. The left is unhinged to start with or they wouldn't be leftists,and and the urge to be named in the history  books  may be more than some of those cretins can deal with.

Also,and I do NOT like writing this or even admitting it,but it wouldn't suprise me if the DNC arranged  a "hit" on him to make sure he doesn't get elected. After all,at stake is control of the whole freaking world.

Trump will soon be in "their" hands.  Who knows @sneakypete ....

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #361 on: April 01, 2023, 09:35:37 pm »
@GtHawk

WRONG! I see him as the NECCESSARY EVIL we NEED if there is to be any hope at all for saving America as a free country full of free people.

He will be the ONLY candidate running purely to gain mention in the history books as "The President that saved America". The rest are all looking for the connections that will make them and  their families rich and beyond the reach of the laws they enact.

And make no mistake about it,that IS what he is looking for,which means he is the only one that can't be bought.

Hell,he can't even be blackmailed because he brags about stuff most politicians try to hide from and deny.

Plus,he can only serve ONE term. At this point in history,there is a lot that can be said in favor of that.
Trump is running purely for Trump and Trumps ego, nothing even remotely as altruistic as saving America and you even admit it in your post "the ONLY candidate running purely to gain mention in the history books as "The President that saved America"." Exactly how is any President going to "save America" they power is short lived and when as Trump did, like those before him, effect that saving by EO's that can be erased by the next President as Biden did with Trumps then what is their true legacy, what have they truly accomplished to go down in history. Sorry I don't put Trump in the same league as Reagan who accomplished much more in the way of saving America, and even that was short lived, than Trump has or that I believe he ever will.
As far as can't even be blackmailed?  How many more women paid off in his past, what else is he hiding? I don't ask that to imply he is worse than many other men, but he sure as hell isn't better, morally, than other men.

What really concerns me is this ridiculous idolization of Trump, no I don't mean you. it is the same troubling idolization that I saw with JFK and really the whole bullshit corrupt lot of the Kennedys, and Obama. I have never in my entire life understood the absolute need some people have to idolize politicians, actors, singers and athletes. They are all just people doing the job they were paid to do, no different than an airline pilot, or bus driver or .....member of the military. Do their jobs right and they will earn my respect, from a janitor or the kid cleaning a table at a fast food restaurant on up, but idolization, nah I save that kind of emotion for one being and HE ain't on this Earth.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #362 on: April 01, 2023, 09:36:37 pm »
Former Trump rival Jeb Bush calls Manhattan grand jury indictment 'very political'

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush said Saturday that a Manhattan grand jury's decision to indict former President Donald Trump during his third bid for the White House is "very political" and "not a matter of justice."

Bush, who challenged Trump for the GOP presidential nomination in 2016, noted in a tweet that Trump was indicted on case that other prosecutors refused to move forward with before Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office revived it recently.

"Bragg’s predecessor didn’t take up the case. The Justice Department didn’t take up the case. Bragg first said he would not take up the case. This is very political, not a matter of justice," Bush, the second son of former President George H.W. Bush wrote in a tweet.

"In this case, let the jury be the voters," he added...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-trump-rival-jeb-bush-calls-manhattan-grand-jury-indictment-very-political

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #363 on: April 01, 2023, 09:42:08 pm »
Former Trump rival Jeb Bush calls Manhattan grand jury indictment 'very political'

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush said Saturday that a Manhattan grand jury's decision to indict former President Donald Trump during his third bid for the White House is "very political" and "not a matter of justice."

Bush, who challenged Trump for the GOP presidential nomination in 2016, noted in a tweet that Trump was indicted on case that other prosecutors refused to move forward with before Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office revived it recently.

"Bragg’s predecessor didn’t take up the case. The Justice Department didn’t take up the case. Bragg first said he would not take up the case. This is very political, not a matter of justice," Bush, the second son of former President George H.W. Bush wrote in a tweet.

"In this case, let the jury be the voters," he added...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-trump-rival-jeb-bush-calls-manhattan-grand-jury-indictment-very-political
I wonder if brother Jorge will chime in, that is if Bent Willie and Obamaramadingdong give him permission. probably not since the only time Jorge speaks up is to aid democrats and malign conservatives.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #364 on: April 01, 2023, 10:49:36 pm »

He will be the ONLY candidate running purely to gain mention in the history books as "The President that saved America".

Everybody runs because they want to "save America." They just define it depending on their ideology.

"Save America" is a pretty vague term. This was a guy who recently said he doesn't know if appointing Chris Wray was a mistake or not

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 10:50:26 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #365 on: April 01, 2023, 10:58:47 pm »

As far as can't even be blackmailed?  How many more women paid off in his past, what else is he hiding? I don't ask that to imply he is worse than many other men, but he sure as hell isn't better, morally, than other men.

There may be another he paid off. A former Playboy model. And Trump has over 20 sexual misconduct accusations made against him over the years and, in fact he's has an April 25th trial from one of them.

Everyone is  innocent till proven guilty and sexual misconduct is hard to prove. But, are all 25 or 26  women lying?

So all his problems, and more are coming, isn't all because the left are "out to git 'im." It may be a factor, but he does give his opponents ammo

I know some have a bond with him. But a bond like that should be reserved for family and friends. Not elected officials

This is why, despite the sneers from MAGAs, Character Matters. It mattered with Hillary and Bill Clinton. It should matter no less when it comes to Trump
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 11:00:57 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #366 on: April 01, 2023, 11:15:21 pm »
Everybody runs because they want to "save America." They just define it depending on their ideology.

"Save America" is a pretty vague term. This was a guy who recently said he doesn't know if appointing Chris Wray was a mistake or not

Trump did however have this country pointed in a more positive direction (minus the deficit); energy independence, border control, low unemployment, lower gas prices, etc.

Every president has their faults.  As president I think he did well.    So well, that the left is going to make sure that he never runs again.  They are intimidated by his supporters; Trump was their voice.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #367 on: April 01, 2023, 11:30:30 pm »
No, but it does mean that the spending on the hush-money wasn't election-related and therefore not an election-law violation, which Bragg needs it to be for it to be a felony and not a time-barred misdemeanor.

I highly doubt all the trouble to hide the money trail was for fooling his wife... She is a model, not an accountant. This was done to hide it from others. Lawyers told Donald what story to put out to the public (opposing election officials/lawyers) to hear, I just don't buy it.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 11:33:01 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Hoodat

« Reply #368 on: April 01, 2023, 11:53:40 pm »
If I'm Trump, there is no way that I show up in NY next week.  I would make them come and get me, which won't happen because the DA in this case has no control over federal agents.  If they want to try him for a federal crime, then they can arraign him in Florida.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #369 on: April 01, 2023, 11:56:16 pm »
I highly doubt all the trouble to hide the money trail was for fooling his wife... She is a model, not an accountant. This was done to hide it from others. Lawyers told Donald what story to put out to the public (opposing election officials/lawyers) to hear, I just don't buy it.

We're assuming that Stormy is telling the truth.  Trump may have had a 'one night stand' with Stormy before Melania and Stormy blackmailed Trump -- either you give me $$ or I'll accuse you of an affair. 

I haven't really followed the story to know all of the details, but what exactly is the crime? 

If he did have an affair and paid her off; I find it nauseating.  I feel for Melania and especially Barron.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #370 on: April 01, 2023, 11:57:25 pm »
If I'm Trump, there is no way that I show up in NY next week.  I would make them come and get me, which won't happen because the DA in this case has no control over federal agents.  If they want to try him for a federal crime, then they can arraign him in Florida.

Supposedly they have threatened to use U.S.marshals to come get him in FL??

Online Hoodat

« Reply #371 on: April 02, 2023, 12:04:33 am »
I highly doubt all the trouble to hide the money trail was for fooling his wife... She is a model, not an accountant. This was done to hide it from others.

There are only two factors here that would make this transaction illegal:

1)  Stormy was paid to do something illegal

or

2)  Stormy was paid from the Trump campaign.

Neither of which happened.  It doesn't matter one iota on what was Trump's motive here.  His action was perfectly legal.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #372 on: April 02, 2023, 12:05:37 am »
Supposedly they have threatened to use U.S.marshals to come get him in FL??

They?  Who is 'they'?  The NYC DA's office?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #373 on: April 02, 2023, 12:10:56 am »
They?  Who is 'they'?  The NYC DA's office?

I'm not sure -- it was mentioned in an article posted in here recently.

I didn't think that U.S.marshals could enter a state without the governor's consent??

Online Hoodat

« Reply #374 on: April 02, 2023, 12:35:31 am »
I'm not sure -- it was mentioned in an article posted in here recently.

I didn't think that U.S.marshals could enter a state without the governor's consent??

They can.  But local DA's (i.e. non-federal prosecutors) can't order them around.