Author Topic: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted  (Read 25962 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted
« Reply #275 on: March 31, 2023, 01:12:30 am »
I'm sorry, but after 2016, he deserves it. He deserves worse, but this at the bare minimum. To be stripped of any ability to terrorize this country ever again.

Please explain how he terrorized this country?  I've never been an avid Trump supporter, but terrorizing is not a term that I think defines him.

The left stole an election. They have indicted a past president for no crime; if he committed a crime what is it?  What's to prevent them from coming after any of us that don't agree with their agenda?  We have a corrupt DOJ. My governor at least honors the rule of law but there are governors that are liberal that are equally corrupt. 

So do you feel all warm and fuzzy with our current judicial system?  Riots?  Inflicted pandemic? Defunding police?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #276 on: March 31, 2023, 01:14:42 am »
   They began to go after him after his Escalator ride in 15, the same people Loved him prior to that.  The Conservatives didn't get on board so the dems and rinos were left over to fight over the crumbs of Trump's integrity. 
   His highly publicized NY Lifestyle, Biographies, Reality TV Star and America still didn't get it, that's what saddens me the most.
   He stepped in this $hit to begin with here. 10 years before he decided to run for President, where's the accountability? 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #278 on: March 31, 2023, 01:15:44 am »
I just got a text from Trump asking for money..... 888mouth

Singing----"So welcome to the machine"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #279 on: March 31, 2023, 01:18:54 am »
I'm sorry, but after 2016, he deserves it. He deserves worse, but this at the bare minimum. To be stripped of any ability to terrorize this country ever again.

That's the level of disdain and hate I have for Biden.  Trump?  Not a fan, but he doesn't near neet that bar of despot.   And I am sure deep down, Biden is worse in your book too.   I hope. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #280 on: March 31, 2023, 01:18:58 am »
I just got a text from Trump asking for money..... 888mouth

Obviously you're not kidding.   888mouth

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #281 on: March 31, 2023, 01:20:44 am »
Just WOW!!!  Brother....you have lost it....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #282 on: March 31, 2023, 01:21:39 am »
Obviously you're not kidding.   888mouth

If this is Trump's sense of timing trying to get sympathy or money.  He's not as smart as I thought.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #283 on: March 31, 2023, 01:23:44 am »
If this is Trump's sense of timing trying to get sympathy or money.  He's not as smart as I thought.

Trump himself?  Doubtful.  His campaign or those saying they're with Trump more than likely.

Offline corbe

« Reply #284 on: March 31, 2023, 01:24:13 am »
   Would it surprise anyone if the Trump Attorneys are also celebrating tonight on the windfall? 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #285 on: March 31, 2023, 01:26:38 am »
Trump himself?  Doubtful.  His campaign or those saying they're with Trump more than likely.

All in the same to me.  His  operatives are basically an extension of himself, and need to operate decently.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #286 on: March 31, 2023, 01:31:16 am »
All in the same to me.  His  operatives are basically an extension of himself, and need to operate decently.

In the past I have received so many requests for Trump donations; who's to say that these people are legitimate or are they merely saying that they are with the Trump campaign and pocketing money??  It's easy enough to find out who voted for him or at least who is a registered Republican and start soliciting and texting people asking for $$. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #287 on: March 31, 2023, 01:32:32 am »
   Since the RNC is no longer paying Trump's legal fees, Elaine Chao is now shipping that $$$$ to China so her and her husband can retire softly.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #288 on: March 31, 2023, 01:52:47 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #289 on: March 31, 2023, 02:28:17 am »

@jmyrlefuller

Did hims terrorize you?

You  poor bay-bay!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

« Reply #290 on: March 31, 2023, 02:42:43 am »
   @Texas Robin was astounded today when I told her I've never been on Prozac.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #291 on: March 31, 2023, 02:45:14 am »
@jmyrlefuller how do you think Trump terrorized the country? 

If anything some members of Congress and DOJ have threatened our Republic and trampled all over the Constitution.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #292 on: March 31, 2023, 03:14:25 am »
This news really does not affect me very much. It certainly does not change my view of Democrats. It does nothing to change my view of Trump, or my vote.  The one thing I am not certain of is whether the Dems are doing this because they don't want Trump to be the nominee, or because they DO want Trump to be the nominee. I suspect the latter.

The Dems survived 2022 by fiddling with the GOP primaries, and I think they see that as their best option for winning.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 03:29:30 am by massadvj »

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
« Reply #293 on: March 31, 2023, 03:15:00 am »
34 counts?

34 counts of falsification of business records, which is probably a lot of charges involving each document, each thing that was submitted, as a separate count.”

« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 04:02:05 am by MeshugeMikey »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #294 on: March 31, 2023, 03:32:12 am »

@jmyrlefuller

In terms of Trump "deserving" it, I agree with you.  But the problem is that the weaponization/politicization of the justice system is an evil that has impact far beyond the direct impact of one narcissistic goober.  You don't use the justice system as some sort of "scales balancer" to punish people for being crappy people.  Because while something like that may start with Trump, it damn sure won't end with just him.  Also, people in a republic are entitled to elect a guy like Trump no matter how scummy we may think he is.  I don't think he should be re-elected and I'm sure as hell not voting for him again, but no representative form of government can work if odious candidates can be disqualified just because some don't like them.  That would stand the entire basis of the system on its head.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #295 on: March 31, 2023, 03:36:29 am »
We are highly aligned on our sentiment about Trump, but this development is so different, precedent setting , and dangerous, I think we have to put those differences aside, at least briefly and view today's events as a left vs. right ideological battle royal.   If we lose this one, there will be no stoppping the left from imprisoning any of us for our views that counter the radical left.

Though this does happen to be left/right, it is more fundamentally a battle between democratic principles, and totalitarian ones.  That's why there are some who lean more to the left in their policy preferences have actually been siding with Republicans on these issues -- Dershowitz, Turley, Greenwald, Taibbi, etc..

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #296 on: March 31, 2023, 03:59:46 am »
Except -- he is a past president and we will see if he gets off or possible jail time preventing him from running again.  That's beyond drama.  Just like the impeachments; bogus charges.  This IMO is leftists' rearing their evilness.

Sure. But that's been there all along - I'll point again to what they did to DeLay in Texas, all these years ago - That to a sitting majority leader in the House.

Like Trump or not he received over 80,000,000 votes.  So, those supporters are going to be denied their candidate from running because of political maneuvering? That = a Banana Republic @roamer_1

This isn't about justice, this is about preventing a past president who made some headway in a better direction from running again. 

Perhaps you see this as me being sympathetic towards Trump; I am concerned about the continued double standards and those who lean anywhere near conservative being punished in one way or another.

Have I changed my mind about voting for him?? No.  However, the leftists are continuing to crumble our Republic and this is part of it.

I am in large agreement with this part... Sympathetic - not so much... He did a lot of it to himself. Get everybody white-hot and not only will your enemies never forget, and come gunning for you, but those who erstwhile might have become your friends won't care to get in the way of it.

And I realize the presidential precedent. But only in that it is against a president. They took out a House leader a long time ago, so it is not anything new in tactic.

But the real thing is the solution to it. and that, as always is smaller, less powerful federal government. Vengeance is indeed a dish best served cold.

Eye on the prize. You take away the power to do these things by taking away the money, and forcing smaller government in all three houses... Not by electing a big government Republican.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #297 on: March 31, 2023, 04:01:15 am »
You are absolutely 100% correct!!!   Like Trump has stated, they aren't just coming after him, they are coming after us. That's not being dramatic, that's being truthful.

Yes. But they always have been coming after us.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #298 on: March 31, 2023, 04:08:43 am »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #299 on: March 31, 2023, 04:22:35 am »
ummm.... @roamer_1   The time to fix and vote in law and order has passed.  If you truly think about what is happening, there is NO law and order for you and I.  Only for Hollywood elites, Silicon Valley, liberals, globalists, etc.  They rule and we must comply or they will silence us, incarcerate us, etc. 

Our border is over run, our rail system is failing, food prices, gas prices continue to soar. You are in a unique position to survive what's coming. For the majority of us, they are coming for us, one way or another.

Will there even be an election??? I believe there may no longer be any remedy at the ballot box.

Well I will not agree... Things can change on a dime. Fighting for the ballot box must happen... or all that's left is the ammo box. And I will wish that upon no one. So till there is nothing for it, I will be for stopping it. But that means STOPPING IT by voting ONLY for those that will reduce the government... over and over and over... and never settling for less. It is not the Democrats that are at fault. It is the Republicans who let em.

Clean your own house FIRST. Then you can offer real opposition.