Author Topic: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted  (Read 25950 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: LIVE THREAD BREAKING...Trump Indicted
« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2023, 12:13:52 am »
@LMAO

His criminal offsprung may have to flee America to avoid arrest,though.

A few months ago my wife and I were talking about this and I kind of suggested that if this get too real for little Hunter, the Biden administration would probably try to ship him off somewhere to hide
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #251 on: March 31, 2023, 12:14:45 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #252 on: March 31, 2023, 12:18:53 am »
Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS
@RepGosar

The Regime occupying our country and systematically killing America is most afraid of President Donald J. Trump. Period.

He's our guy.

6:09 PM · Mar 30, 2023

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #253 on: March 31, 2023, 12:22:20 am »
A few months ago my wife and I were talking about this and I kind of suggested that if this get too real for little Hunter, the Biden administration would probably try to ship him off somewhere to hide

@LMAO

It will be impossible to hide that clown.

They will probably ship him off to someplace with no extradition treaty with  the US,and he will wallow in his money there and laugh at us.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #254 on: March 31, 2023, 12:24:46 am »
Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS
@RepGosar

The Regime occupying our country and systematically killing America is most afraid of President Donald J. Trump. Period.

6:09 PM · Mar 30, 2023

@Right_in_Virginia

That's because he can't be bought because he is already wealthy,and NOTHING is more important to him that going down in the history books as "The President that saved America".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #255 on: March 31, 2023, 12:28:02 am »
Kevin McCarthy
@SpeakerMcCarthy

Alvin Bragg has irreparably damaged our country in an attempt to interfere in our Presidential election.

As he routinely frees violent criminals to terrorize the public, he weaponized our sacred system of justice against President Donald Trump.

The American people will not tolerate this injustice, and the House of Representatives will hold Alvin Bragg and his unprecedented abuse of power to account.

6:51 PM · Mar 30, 2023
·

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #257 on: March 31, 2023, 12:35:41 am »
 A Grand Jury indictment is not a conviction. A Grand Jury only needs 12 of the 23 jurors to believe there was probable cause. A conviction needs a predominant of the evidence. But the dems don't really care one way or another. They just need to scare away the swing voters from voting for Trump if the nominee.  I just don't see Republicans winning in 2024, unless Trump voluntarily withdraws and fully endorses DeSantis or whoever else is next in line. But that's not happening.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #258 on: March 31, 2023, 12:35:59 am »

I agree on moral principles,but on political principles,he should call a press conference and announce he is flying  to  NYC to surrender because he is not guilty and has nothing to fear from a purely political witchhunt.

This could even end up working out in his favor.

@sneakypete

Doubtful.

He will play it, just like they are playing it... He will whine and cry, and throw dirt in the air, because that's his shtick...

But those who would be sympathetic enough to have an effect are mostly those who are already in his camp, feeding on the drama.

I think most otfhers are either against him and feeding on the drama... or numb to the whole damn drama thing (count me in that group) and will just roll their eyes.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2023, 12:38:44 am »
That's because he can't be bought because he is already wealthy,and NOTHING is more important to him that going down in the history books as "The President that saved America".

@sneakypete

Nah. If he could truly do anything to em he'd have committed Arkancide a long time ago.

« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2023, 12:42:29 am »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2023, 12:45:12 am »
@sneakypete

Doubtful.

He will play it, just like they are playing it... He will whine and cry, and throw dirt in the air, because that's his shtick...

But those who would be sympathetic enough to have an effect are mostly those who are already in his camp, feeding on the drama.

I think most otfhers are either against him and feeding on the drama... or numb to the whole damn drama thing (count me in that group) and will just roll their eyes.

We are highly aligned on our sentiment about Trump, but this development is so different, precedent setting , and dangerous, I think we have to put those differences aside, at least briefly and view today's events as a left vs. right ideological battle royal.   If we lose this one, there will be no stoppping the left from imprisoning any of us for our views that counter the radical left.

And when you list the recent DOJ initiatives toward J6 protests, Tliabi, unwoke parents at PTA meeting, etc.  I don't think this is over dramatization.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2023, 12:45:18 am »
Yeah,but that is irrelevant. The purpose it to further harm his chances of being elected. This is purely a political hit.

Of course it is, @sneakypete

The DNC is afraid of him,so they are trying to destroy  him before the elections even begin.

Nah, nothing so dire. This is political checkers... Happens all the time. The difference is that ex-presidents generally retain a sort of immunity because of the honor of the office.

That is the escalation.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #263 on: March 31, 2023, 12:48:27 am »
@sneakypete

Doubtful.

Except -- he is a past president and we will see if he gets off or possible jail time preventing him from running again.  That's beyond drama.  Just like the impeachments; bogus charges.  This IMO is leftists' rearing their evilness.

Like Trump or not he received over 80,000,000 votes.  So, those supporters are going to be denied their candidate from running because of political maneuvering? That = a Banana Republic @roamer_1

This isn't about justice, this is about preventing a past president who made some headway in a better direction from running again. 

Perhaps you see this as me being sympathetic towards Trump; I am concerned about the continued double standards and those who lean anywhere near conservative being punished in one way or another.

Have I changed my mind about voting for him?? No.  However, the leftists are continuing to crumble our Republic and this is part of it.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #264 on: March 31, 2023, 12:50:35 am »

And when you list the recent DOJ initiatives toward J6 protests, Tliabi, unwoke parents at PTA meeting, etc.  I don't think this is over dramatization.

And that same DOJ let’s off people who harass Supreme Court justices, uses armed agent to arrest a pro-life protester that was already cleared, ignore Hunter Biden, and these woke DA’s that let some of the most violent criminals back out on the streets

Alvin Bragg wouldn’t look so hypocritical on this if he were  a no nonsense, law and order prosecutor
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #265 on: March 31, 2023, 12:50:56 am »
We are highly aligned on our sentiment about Trump, but this development is so different, precedent setting , and dangerous, I think we have to put those differences aside, at least briefly and view today's events as a left vs. right ideological battle royal.   If we lose this one, there will be no stoppping the left from imprisoning any of us for our views that counter the radical left.

You are absolutely 100% correct!!!   Like Trump has stated, they aren't just coming after him, they are coming after us. That's not being dramatic, that's being truthful.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #266 on: March 31, 2023, 12:54:41 am »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
1m
Bragg told Jordan in writing there was a 'false expectation' that Trump would be indicted

What changed, Alvin?
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #267 on: March 31, 2023, 12:54:56 am »
Except -- he is a past president and we will see if he gets off or possible jail time preventing him from running again.  That's beyond drama.  Just like the impeachments; bogus charges.  This IMO is leftists' rearing their evilness.

Like Trump or not he received over 80,000,000 votes.  So, those supporters are going to be denied their candidate from running because of political maneuvering? That = a Banana Republic @roamer_1

This isn't about justice, this is about preventing a past president who made some headway in a better direction from running again. 

Perhaps you see this as me being sympathetic towards Trump; I am concerned about the continued double standards and those who lean anywhere near conservative being punished in one way or another.

Have I changed my mind about voting for him?? No.  However, the leftists are continuing to crumble our Republic and this is part of it.

What I bolded nails it. I am not a Trumper, but I am very sympathetic to the fact that it seems like he, and many of those people who support him or worked for him, get full applications of the law that others get away with

Think about what Roger Stone got for lying to Congress versus Anthony Fauci
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 12:56:02 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #268 on: March 31, 2023, 12:56:17 am »

Rejected, with all due respect... I hear you and all... but the way to solve this is not sympathy for the big government buffoon. All that does is feed into the drama and drive it bigger, and the result, even if you win is voting *FOR* bigger government, which is all in the wrong direction.

The way to FIX it is to vote in law and order people, and creating a real bulwark against this kind of thing... Again as always, a big 'C' Conservative Republican party or another party, equally assembled is the cure.

Or Civil War II is in the wings.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 12:57:15 am by roamer_1 »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #270 on: March 31, 2023, 12:56:57 am »
And that same DOJ let’s off people who harass Supreme Court justices, uses armed agent to arrest a pro-life protester that was already cleared, ignore Hunter Biden, and these woke DA’s that let some of the most violent criminals back out on the streets

Alvin Bragg wouldn’t look so hypocritical on this if he were  a no nonsense, law and order prosecutor

It doesn't matter if Bragg is hypocritical.  So what? He's indicting a past president. We should all be realizing that the left WILL not stop they are coming after anyone who doesn't agree with their agenda.

The 2nd amendment IS what is standing in the way of them rounding us up and carting us away.  What's to stop them from knocking on doors and 'extracting' those that lean just a little too conservative??  What's to stop them from preventing conservatives from voting?

They stole an election.  SCOTUS looked the other way.  Think about what that means, especially now.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #271 on: March 31, 2023, 01:02:13 am »
I'm sorry, but after 2016, he deserves it. He deserves worse, but this at the bare minimum. To be stripped of any ability to terrorize this country ever again.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #272 on: March 31, 2023, 01:04:43 am »
Rejected, with all due respect... I hear you and all... but the way to solve this is not sympathy for the big government buffoon. All that does is feed into the drama and drive it bigger, and the result, even if you win is voting *FOR* bigger government, which is all in the wrong direction.

The way to FIX it is to vote in law and order people, and creating a real bulwark against this kind of thing... Again as always, a big 'C' Conservative Republican party or another party, equally assembled is the cure.

Or Civil War II is in the wings.

ummm.... @roamer_1   The time to fix and vote in law and order has passed.  If you truly think about what is happening, there is NO law and order for you and I.  Only for Hollywood elites, Silicon Valley, liberals, globalists, etc.  They rule and we must comply or they will silence us, incarcerate us, etc. 

Our border is over run, our rail system is failing, food prices, gas prices continue to soar. You are in a unique position to survive what's coming. For the majority of us, they are coming for us, one way or another.

Will there even be an election??? I believe there may no longer be any remedy at the ballot box.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #273 on: March 31, 2023, 01:05:24 am »
Rand Paul
@RandPaul
·
1m
🤔 Wonder if DA Bragg remembers Durham DA Mike Nifong who withheld exculpatory DNA tests on the Duke lacrosse players. He was subsequently forced out of office, disbarred, and convicted of contempt of court…
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #274 on: March 31, 2023, 01:10:04 am »
I just got a text from Trump asking for money..... 888mouth
Support the USO