Author Topic: Adam Schiff Accused of Leaking Classified Information  (Read 145 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Adam Schiff Accused of Leaking Classified Information
« on: February 17, 2023, 12:34:59 pm »
Conservative Brief by Martin Walsh February 16, 2023

Former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff has been accused of leaking classified information for years and now that he’s running for the U.S. Senate, several top figures are refusing to let people forget about it. Former CIA Director Mike Pompeo recently argued that Schiff should no longer have access to it.

“During my time as CIA director and secretary of state, I know that he leaked classified information that had been provided to him,” Pompeo said, noting that Schiff played a crucial role in the Trump-Russia investigation, which was plagued with leaks to the media for years.

“It’s a complicated process, right? It’s difficult to pin down precisely what happened,” Pompeo said. “But I could tell you that when we provided information to him and to his staff, it ended up in places it shouldn’t have been with alarming regularity. We could see it. In the end, I decided I held back information from them as a result.”

Last month, McCarthy defended his decision to remove Schiff from the House Intelligence Committee.

“Let me be very clear and respectful to you,” McCarthy responded at one point. “You ask me a question, when I answer it, it’s the answer to your question. You don’t get to determine whether I answer your question or not, okay? With all respect, thank you. No, no. Let’s answer her question.”

“You just raised the question. I will be very clear with you. The Intel Committee is different, well, you know why? Because what happens in the Intel Committee, you don’t know. What happens in the Intel committee, other secrets are going on the world, other members of Congress don’t know,” McCarthy said.

More: https://conservativebrief.com/schiff-accused-70879/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD