Author Topic: Biden Responds to Question on Being Compromised by China: ‘Give Me a Break, Man’  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Responds to Question on Being Compromised by China: ‘Give Me a Break, Man’

The White House
WENDELL HUSEBØ16 Feb 20231,636

President Joe Biden on Thursday responded to questions about being “compromised” by his family’s business deals in China during a press conference about unidentified flying objects and the Chinese spy balloon shot down weeks ago.

“Are you compromised by your family’s business relations in China?” a reporter asked.

“Give me a break, man,” Biden said, without denying the question.

The question is the second query Biden has suffered recently about his family’s shady business deals spanning 12 countries over the course of his career as a U.S. official, according to House Republicans.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/16/joe-biden-denies-being-compromised-family-deals-china-give-me-break-man/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson