Author Topic: Joe Biden Ships U.S. Oil Reserves to Foreign Countries, Including China)  (Read 1155 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Because he hates Americans, President Joe Biden is shipping much-needed American oil to foreign countries, including… China.

The whole idea of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR), which is owned by the U.S. government, specifically the U.S. Department of Energy, is to hold on to about 700 million barrels of oil in the event of an emergency or disruption.

But now, because His Fraudulency Joe Biden has closed pipelines, killed oil and gas leases, refused to allow refining to expand, and has gone to war with affordable energy; the SPR is releasing about a million gallons a day into the U.S. economy.

Instead of doing something permanent and useful; instead of solving the crisis he created (that put a gallon of gas over five dollars), he’s looking to steady gas prices his collapsing poll numbers by squandering our reserves.

That’s bad enough, so bad the SPR is now at its lowest level since 1986.

Well, when it comes to punishing the American people he so obviously loathes, that’s bad enough is never enough for Biden. Nope. He always finds a way to take his contempt for America and Americans a step further—which he has.

Oh, and, “Cargoes of SPR crude were also headed to the Netherlands and to a Reliance refinery in India, an industry source said. A third cargo headed to China, another source said.”

China.

China!

We’re sending our oil to the country that sent us the coronavirus!

Why?
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/06/nolte-joe-biden-ships-u-s-oil-reserves-to-foreign-countries/

To me, this is treasonous to empty our own reserves and to send it to people who are very likely to weaponize it as fuel to kill us.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Tucker Carlson Calls For Biden To Be Impeached & For Congress To Investigate His Administration Selling Off Oil From America's Strategic Petroleum Reserve To Foreign Countries

"They should impeach him for it."   "This is not a mistake. It's intentional."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1544844643069739010

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm with Tucker. That MFIC is selling our STRATEGIC RESERVES to a potential enemy, while Americans struggle to fill their tanks. 
Somebody's palm is getting greased.
TREASON.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How many times does it have to be said; Democrats will not hold a legitimate investigation on fellow democrats, unless its a planned whitewash.  Democrats will hold a White wash, kangaroo court investigation/trial to lynch Republicans.  Do we need another 10 years to get past clueless?  100 years?  Democrats have been overwhelmingly obvious about this.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How many times does it have to be said; Democrats will not hold a legitimate investigation on fellow democrats, unless its a planned whitewash.  Democrats will hold a White wash, kangaroo court investigation/trial to lynch Republicans.  Do we need another 10 years to get past clueless?  100 years?  Democrats have been overwhelmingly obvious about this.
As much as I hate to say it, I haven't seen the GOP do much better.

Had they done so, we might have avoided the BS we have been enduring since Biden took office. (He'd have been behind bars for influence peddling during the Obama Administration)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How many times does it have to be said; Democrats will not hold a legitimate investigation on .... democrats

Neither will Republicans.

Online mountaineer

Greg Price
@greg_price11
This past April, the Biden admin sold 950,000 Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels to a Chinese gas company that a private equity firm co-founded by HUNTER BIDEN owns a $1.7 billion stake in.
#BidenCrimeFamily.

4:33 PM · Jul 7, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

More and more talking heads on the News Shows are starting to say outloud that this is much more than 'stupidity'. It is much more than simple 'incompetence'. Shutting down all American domestic energy production and then selling off America's emergency reserves to hostile nations overseas is nothing short of military sabotage. If Russia or China were running America (some say they are with Biden so compromised), they could do nothing worse to damage America as a global power than everything Biden's controllers have done over the last two years.

Everything Biden's puppeteers do is deliberately and strategically designed to cripple America on every front. Military, economy, illegal invasion, energy, devaluation of the dollar, everything, it all leads to the same place. The destruction of America. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Biden is NEVER right. If this were all about incompetence then once in a while Biden's people would get something right. But they never do. Every single thing they do is malicious and deliberately destructive.

More and more people are saying this outloud, including Democrats and Hollywood. Obama ... I mean Biden is determined to crash the nation of America on every front by destroying all the things that make America Great. Why do Democrats support radical terrorist groups like Antifa and BLM? Because safety and 'rule of law' were once America's biggest bragging right. No longer is that the case. Since the 60s the radical Left has always said they want America to be more like Cuba, to be more like the rest of the world. With demented Biden as President and his giggling moron as backup, Biden's supervisors/controllers are closer than ever to this goal.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

erase
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 07:51:41 pm by christian »

Offline christian

How well has it served America so far to justify the 100% whole house whoring and betrayal by democrats by pretending that Republicans that have some turncoats are no better?  That gives the democrats grounds for always pretending to be no different than Republicans and therefore justified to not change even a little bit!

Online mountaineer

Online mountaineer

KJP can't explain why Biden moved millions of barrels from the strategic reserve to foreign countries. She says the administration can't control where the oil from the strategic reserve goes.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1545495401423589376

Offline berdie

Malarkey!

Offline christian

Looks like the democrats have invoked a minimum standard for aspokesman that represents the President.  The spokesman must be able to lie as good or better than the Commander-in-Chief!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 05:27:55 am by christian »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Malarkey!
The definition of malarkey is a foolish or insincere statement.

I prefer the more accurate word :  LIE
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

Democrat branch; American oil and jobs for China,
The other democrat branch; enormous amounts of nuclear material for Russia,
Both branches  Give American Armies and nuclear materials to enemies, especially Iran.

Who is so stupid they can't see our enemies run our government and benefit from it, and our Nation and people seriously suffer because of it, many living out on streets.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No mystery here.  The Biden Crime Family thinks they are untouchable.  And so far, they are right.  There is zero justice in Washington.  If there was, Biden would be indicted, convicted and dispatched for treason, along with most of his family members.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: