Author Topic: Joe Biden Back on His Bicycle After Embarrassing Fall: ‘I Look Like a Fool’  (Read 670 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Back on His Bicycle After Embarrassing Fall: ‘I Look Like a Fool’

Charlie Spiering 10 Jul 2022

President Joe Biden once again rode his bicycle on Sunday during his beach weekend in Delaware, despite tipping over last month.

“I look like a fool here in this interview,” the president acknowledged after stopping during the ride to speak to reporters and realizing he still had his helmet on.

“I put this helmet on because it was a tough interview,” he joked.

This is the first time Biden has gotten on a bicycle in public since falling in front of the press three weeks ago.

The president pointed out that he had altered his bicycle after his fall when he got one of his feet caught in the pedals.

“I want you to know an important thing: I took off the … thing,” he said, referring to the toe hold on the pedals.

Biden made a public appearance on his bicycle after the New York Times reported that the president was “testing the boundaries of age and the presidency”

“His speeches can be flat and listless. He sometimes loses his train of thought, has trouble summoning names or appears momentarily confused,” the article read.

The president appeared to be embarrassed by the fall at the time, explaining afterward that the pedals were to blame.

“What happened was, any of you guys ride bikes?” he explained to reporters after his fall. “Well, some of them have this thing you put your toe in, constrains your foot so it doesn’t fall off the pedals. I was getting off the bike and it got stuck on the right side.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/10/joe-biden-back-on-his-bicycle-after-embarrassing-fall-i-look-like-a-fool/
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 06:32:50 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 Biden was only half right. Joe not only looks like a fool..he really is a fool..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Stop the presses! Joe told the truth!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Effin' idiot.
Nancy Cook
@nancook
NEWS: Just before his bike ride, the president stopped to talk and said he has asked his admin to look at the possibility of a public health emergency re:abortion access and said he has not yet made a decision on Chinese tariffs. (He and his aides had a meeting about tariffs Fri)

11:32 AM · Jul 10, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Joe, you really ARE a fool; whether you fall of your bicycle of not, is definitely not earth shattering news that we are interested in.  A good laugh yes, but there are more important things like the CRISIS AT OUR BORDER, rising inflation, empty shelves, homelessness and violence in our cities. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe and democrats have been thick as theives with Russians-uranium, Chinese most favored trading status, and world jihadist esp Iran.  Odd the same now threaten our existence, while democrats work over time with excuses/acts of terrorism, to dis-arm us.  Some day people will move past clueless, how long will it take?  Will clueless last forever, or just when the body counts get high enough?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline American Girl

It’s awkward and feels a bit like a “trained monkey” show.
In any case, Biden was left embarrassed yet again!

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-the-handlers-put-joe-on-a-bike-again-he-didnt-fall-but-the-bystanders-embarrassed-him-even-more/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Wrecking Ball Joe looked the fool the day he entered Congress, and he only went down hill from there.   The man is the single greatest embarrassment to this nation in its history.