Author Topic: ‘I Don’t Know How Much Worse It Can Get’: Democrats Turn on Biden as Poll Numbers Plummet Yet Again  (Read 600 times)

rebewranger

‘I Don’t Know How Much Worse It Can Get’: Democrats Turn on Biden as Poll Numbers Plummet Yet Again
Getty ImagesKarl Salzmann • May 20, 2022 12:00 pm

President Joe Biden's approval rating plunged last month, according to an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Research poll, as Democratic voters turn their backs on the president ahead of this year's midterms.

Biden's poll numbers have dipped since April to 39 percent, the lowest number the AP has found since the start of his presidency. Other pollsters' results are comparable: A Quinnipiac University poll found that only 35 percent of Americans approve of Biden, the Washington Free Beacon reported Thursday.

Only 2 in 10 adults say the United States is heading in the right direction, the AP reported. Just among Democrats, only 33 percent say the country is on the right track, a 16-point drop since April. Biden's approval among Democrats has also slipped from 82 percent last year to 73 percent this month.

Democrats told the AP they are angry with the president.

Milan Ramsey, 29, said she and her family are "unable to afford the place where she grew up" because of skyrocketing inflation. "I don't know how much worse it can get," she said.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/i-dont-know-how-much-worse-it-can-get-democrats-turn-on-biden-as-poll-numbers-plummet-yet-again/
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 09:06:19 pm by rangerrebew »

rebewranger

It can get much, much, much worse.  It's called despotism. ***suicide***

Offline mountaineer

Biden's chief of staff is desperate.
Ronald Klain
@WHCOS
I hate to spoil the narrative but this poll shows @potus approval rating moving up, and solid public confidence on the two biggest problems he inherited: COVID and jobs.
Axios
@axios
Tough Biden poll from CBS News:

• 69% say economy is "bad"
• 65% say Biden is "slow to react" when issues arise"
• 63% describe state of the country as "uneasy" and "worrying"

12:51 PM · May 22, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Ron Klain is somebody's chief of staff, but not Joe Biden's.  Biden takes orders.  He doesn't give orders.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Biden's chief of staff is desperate.
12:51 PM · May 22, 2022

Desperate but definitely in denial
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let me be the first to say "The rats are leaving the sinking rat ship."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
All those people that firmly believed Trump was the devil and Biden was a Savior come to save us all.   As like SO MANY TIMES BEFORE,  HOW DID THEY KEEP GETTING IT SO COMPLETELY WRONG, RIGHT UP TO NOW ???  If it is still too obscure to see the error of your ways, expect you never will.  Or until the wall of fire surrounds you and owns you!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 12:03:11 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

Oh, it's gonna get much, much worse before it gets any better.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Poll numbers don't feed starving babies.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Killer Clouds

Let me be the first to say "The rats are leaving the sinking rat ship."
@sneakypete
Unfortunately the rats are not leaving anything. They will continue to vote for DCP disciples. They are victims and they will always be there. The election fraud makes up for where the base ends.

Offline mountaineer

Unfortunately the rats are not leaving anything. They will continue to vote for DCP disciples. They are victims and they will always be there. The election fraud makes up for where the base ends.
True. The Dems always unite when it matters, i.e., election day, while the Republicans run around like headless chickens.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

True. The Dems always unite when it matters, i.e., election day, while the Republicans run around like headless chickens.
:thumbsup:

I've said for a long time that republicants are happy to be the minority party. That way they don't have to take responsibility for anything and can blame everything on the Democrat Communist Party.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 12:16:14 am by Killer Clouds »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The "politburo" that is running the dem-communist administration doesn't have to worry about joe's poll numbers.

He's not in charge -- THEY are.

So long as they hold the reins of power, his poll ratings are inconsequential.
What IS consequential is what THEY do... regardless of popular opinion.

Even if and when control of Congress is lost to the Republicans, The Party will still have control of the executive branch of government and all that encompasses, including the military.

They may be slowed down some by the results of the 2022 midterms, but they won't be STOPPED until the election of 2024.

Unless you're ready for a "Seven Days in May" moment...
(hey, what month is it...?)

Offline Hoodat

:thumbsup:

I've said for a long time that republicants are happy to be the minority party. That way they don't have to take responsibility for anything and can blame everything on the Democrat Communist Party.

Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The "politburo" that is running the dem-communist administration doesn't have to worry about joe's poll numbers.

He's not in charge -- THEY are.

So long as they hold the reins of power, his poll ratings are inconsequential.
What IS consequential is what THEY do... regardless of popular opinion.

Even if and when control of Congress is lost to the Republicans, The Party will still have control of the executive branch of government and all that encompasses, including the military.

They may be slowed down some by the results of the 2022 midterms, but they won't be STOPPED until the election of 2024.

Unless you're ready for a "Seven Days in May" moment...
(hey, what month is it...?)
Congress doesn't write laws so much any more, it authorizes and requires executive agencies to promulgate and enforce regulations. The de facto laws are written in the deepest pits of the swamp.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
‘I Don’t Know How Much Worse It Can Get’

Well... there's 20 percent... then there's 15 percent... then there's 10 percent...

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As long as Trump the devil, biden a holy immaculate god/saint, that can't be held to account for anything, expect we have a lot further down we can free fall.
  Think whale shiite/third world deep....
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions