Author Topic: Why Would Rural Americans Vote for Those Who Hate Them?  (Read 289 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Would Rural Americans Vote for Those Who Hate Them?
« on: May 09, 2022, 01:54:54 pm »
May 9, 2022
Why Would Rural Americans Vote for Those Who Hate Them?
By J.B. Shurk

It never ceases to amaze me when the same politicians and pundits who spew vile rhetoric aimed at rural Americans all year long turn around and ask for those Americans' votes.  The New York Times (the titular "paper of record" that pushed Trump-Russia "collusion" lies while ignoring the Biden Crime Family's quid pro quo money-making in Ukraine) recently featured an opinion piece claiming that "Biden has already done more for rural America than Trump ever did."  Democrat lemmings quickly regurgitated the overrated rag's propaganda.

After feeling the tug on his leash from Old Witch Pelosi, the honey-trapped Congressman Eric Swalwell (whose dimwittedness made him a natural target for the Chinese Communist Party to compromise) laughably insisted that under China Joe's lethargic leadership, "we are all doing much better ... especially ... rural America."  As is only fitting for a regime requiring its own Ministry of Truth, Swalwell then instructed his (brain-dead) Twitter followers to share the Times story "to make sure we all understand."  And so, right on schedule as midterm elections near, the anti-democratic Democrat party pretends rural American voters have never had it so good, and certainly better than the gun-totin', Bible-thumpin' racist rednecks deserve.  Ah, the politics of condescension still smells worse than pig manure on a hot day.  Uff da!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/05/why_would_rural_americans_vote_for_those_who_hate_them.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why Would Rural Americans Vote for Those Who Hate Them?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2022, 02:00:02 pm »
My question is along the same lines.

"Why do Christians vote for people who fully intend to tear down EVERYTHING they profess to believe?"

Millions do it and I will never understand why!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2022, 11:34:53 pm »
Q:
"Why Would Rural Americans Vote for Those Who Hate Them?"

Because their parents were "democrats", as were their grandparents, as were their grandparents' parents.

Vote for a Republican?
They could NEVER do that...!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 04:19:22 am »
In a lot of rural counties they vote GOP 70+%.

In the VA elections fall some of the western rural counties I noticed were up around 85%.

A lot are legacy union Dems, always a few nut job liberals, and idealistic, rebellious kids.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 04:59:59 am »

Most of the blue parts are cities, with the exception of a few Indian Reservations.

Higher population densities tend to vote Democrat.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis