Author Topic: Protests at Justice Kavanaugh's home 'one of the scariest things I've ever witnessed,' says reporter  (Read 292 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 9, 2022 8:06am EDT
Protests at Justice Kavanaugh's home 'one of the scariest things I've ever witnessed,' says reporter
Blair, a news producer at The Daily Signal, called the demonstrations an "attempt at intimidation."

By Fox News Staff | Fox News

Douglas Blair, a news editor for The Daily Signal, said the pro-choice protests outside Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh's home were "one of the scariest things" he's ever witnessed. On "Fox & Friends" Monday, he called the protests an "attempt at intimidation" and pointed out the Biden administration's failure to condemn the demonstrations.

DOUGLAS BLAIR: This is an attempt at intimidation. And I think it really says a lot, too, that the Biden administration is willing to absolutely let these justices out to dry. They're not going to say, 'It's not acceptable for you to go to somebody's house and yell and scream.' That's not how we do it in this country. …

I did not see Justice Kavanaugh. My hope is that he wasn't home. My hope is that he was safe with his family somewhere else because it was genuinely one of the scariest things I've ever witnessed. Watching these people yell and scream and try and change the vote of what is most possibly the most important vote in the history of this country: the right to live your life and to have a human being survive in the womb.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/justice-kavanaugh-home-protests-abortion-roe-wade-blair
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It is an attempt at intimidation - with violence - and an attempt to influence a judicial decision - with violence - which makes it a federal crime.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It is an attempt at intimidation - with violence - and an attempt to influence a judicial decision - with violence - which makes it a federal crime.

I'm sure Garland will get right on that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And if a single, fed-up Conservative chooses violence to soothe their ego, it gives total legitimacy to Biden's recent outrage that Right-Wing extremism is at its zenith in American history.    :2popcorn:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

There is no such thing in America as 'crime', as applied to Blacks, Leftist Fascists, and Democrats. The Democrats over decades have sought to decriminalize 'crime'. After such a long fought war on decency, after their long war on America's foundation, they have finally won.

Today, Democrats are reluctant to call anything including murder, rape, robbery, a 'crime'. The sole exception to this is any political opposition to their power. If anyone presents a real or perceived threat, no matter how remote, to the authoritarian Leftist stranglehold on power, they will be locked away immediately for years with no trial, no crime, no evidence, and no defense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I really believe the reaction to this is otherworldly. Just the thought that they would be slightly inconvenienced in their sacrifice of children to their god Molech and these demoniacs lose their minds.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

CNN's Jarrett: Screw 'Civility,' Protests Outside Justices' Homes Are Fine
Mark Finkelstein
May 9th, 2022 10:04 AM

On this morning's New Day, CNN reporter Laura Jarrett, daughter of former top Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett, supported pro-abortion protests outside the homes of conservative Supreme Court Justices. She claimed that a conversation about civility "misses the mark."

Substitute host John Avlon actually tried to frame the conversation around where the line should be drawn when it comes to protests, but Jarrett would have none of it.

"I think for a lot of people, a conversation about civility feels like it misses the mark when constitutional rights that you believe that you had for over 50 years are about to be overturned."

more
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2022/05/09/cnns-jarrett-screw-civility-protests-outside-justices-homes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

I don’t want to hear any feigned  outrage about January 6 coming from these people’s mouth ever again
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

I'm sure Garland will get right on that.

Right after he’s done going after parents and the climate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

I don’t want to hear any feigned  outrage about January 6 coming from these people’s mouth ever again

:thumbsup:

Online roamer_1

I really believe the reaction to this is otherworldly. Just the thought that they would be slightly inconvenienced in their sacrifice of children to their god Molech and these demoniacs lose their minds.

Exactly true, indeed.
And the blood sacrifice empowers evil and even now that which has always been hidden is springing forth brazenly. It all boils down to what Bob Dillon said:

You've Got to Serve Somebody.

In reality, that's all we do.

Offline mountaineer

These protesters, I'd guess, are sociopaths. If they could kill a justice and/or his children, they'd do it gladly - and celebrate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b:
"Today, Democrats are reluctant to call anything including murder, rape, robbery, a 'crime'. The sole exception to this is any political opposition to their power. If anyone presents a real or perceived threat, no matter how remote, to the authoritarian Leftist stranglehold on power, they will be locked away immediately for years with no trial, no crime, no evidence, and no defense"

As I predicted quite a while ago (on TOS, the following is a link to a reproduction of that in this forum):
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,407004.msg2241037.html#msg2241037

Offline Kamaji

These protesters, I'd guess, are sociopaths. If they could kill a justice and/or his children, they'd do it gladly - and celebrate.

Of course because, after all, if a justice dies during Bidet's administration, Bidet gets to name the replacement justice.  I would think all of the conservative justices would be wearing full body armor any time they're outside the Court itself.