Author Topic: Amid Public Concern About Grooming Kids, American Library Association Picks ‘Marxist Lesbian’ As Pr  (Read 358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Amid Public Concern About Grooming Kids, American Library Association Picks ‘Marxist Lesbian’ As President
By: Joy Pullmann
April 22, 2022

A large organization that drives the training of U.S. librarians and their use of public funds has chosen a self-described “Marxist lesbian” as its next president amid growing concern about libraries actively connecting children to sexually explicit activities and materials.

Emily Drabinski was elected president of the American Library Association last week by the organization’s members. She will take office in July 2023.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/22/amid-public-concern-about-grooming-kids-american-library-association-picks-marxist-lesbian-as-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Mx. Drabinski's first order of business will be to draw up a list of books to be suppressed in all libraries.

Offline mountaineer

Good.
Jul 7, 2023
Montana may be first state to separate from 'Marxist lesbian' leadership of American Libraries Association
"Time for states to break away from the American Library Association. Montana is about to lead the way."
by Libby Emmons

In just a few days, the Montana State Library Commission will formally separate itself from the American Library Association. The Daily Montanan, which begrudgingly reported the news, said that the board has concerns over ALA President Emily Drabinski, who identifies as a "Marxist lesbian."

And Montana is not the only state considering distancing their libraries from the far-left, activist American Library Association. Campbell County in Wyoming has cut ties with the ALA, as well as with the Wyoming Library Association, which pays dues to the ALA. 

Drabinski was elected in 2022, and congratulated herself on Twitter, saying: "I just cannot believe that a Marxist lesbian who believes that collective power is possible to build and can be wielded for a better world is president elect of ALA. I am so excited for what we will do together. Solidarity. And my mom is so proud. I love you mom."

She outlined her platform, saying "So many of us find ourselves at the ends of our worlds. The consequences of decades of unchecked climate change, class war, white supremacy, and imperialism have led us here. If we want a world that includes public goods like the library, we must organize our collective power and wield it." Her plans for the ALA are entirely social justice oriented, with LGBTQIA+, green initiatives, equity, diversity, and inclusion at the center of all her initiatives. ...
Full story at the Post Millennial
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Does this mean lesbians are getting more angry?  Do my testicles need to enter the Witness Protection Porgram for their safety?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Good for Montana.  Other states should follow suit.

:yowsa: Absolutely!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
And they accuse conservatives of trying to politicize the libraries when the people who pay for them want to actually have a voice and how they are run....

Offline Kamaji

And they accuse conservatives of trying to politicize the libraries when the people who pay for them want to actually have a voice and how they are run....

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
////00000////

Does this mean lesbians are getting more angry?  Do my testicles need to enter the Witness Protection Porgram for their safety?

@DefiantMassRINO

Don't worry about it. They talk a lot of trash,but don't have the balls  to follow through.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!