Author Topic: The bioweapon that elected Biden  (Read 418 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The bioweapon that elected Biden
« on: July 06, 2023, 03:40:46 pm »
Don Surber 7/1/2023

Red China won Cold War II. As Sun Tzu said 2,500 years ago, “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

Chairman Xi did so by using a bioweapon and bribes to eliminate the leader who opposed him. Xi replaced him with Biden who he bought off a few years earlier for a lousy few million dollars.

The Jerusalem Post reported, “China deliberately engineered the coronavirus virus as a bioweapon, a Wuhan Institute of Virology researcher claimed this week in an interview conducted by Chinese-born human rights activist and author Jennifer Zeng.

“Researcher Chao Shao asserts that the virus was deliberately engineered by China as a bioweapon, and that his colleagues were tasked with identifying the most effective strain for spreading among various species, including people.”

Hmm, by various species does this include bats? If so, it was not bats giving man a virus — as the media and its deep state masters insisted — but man giving bats a virus. Which is more logical?

The story said, “During the exclusive 26-minute interview, Chao Shao shared an anecdote involving another researcher named Shan Chao, who allegedly admitted to being provided with four strains of coronavirus by a superior.”

More: https://donsurber.substack.com/p/the-bioweapon-that-elected-biden

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The bioweapon that elected Biden
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 04:22:44 pm »
Trump lost in 2020 because he handled Covid like a buffoon.

He made the right strategic decision to fast track Operation Warp Speed, and then went of the rails as his personal insecurities and demons got the best of him.

If he stood back and let the professionals do their jobs, there wouldn't be YouTube video for future generations of Americans watch the President of the United States ask if people could be injected with disinfectant or if they could shine a U.V. up in there.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 04:46:59 pm »
Trump lost in 2020 because he handled Covid like a buffoon.

He made the right strategic decision to fast track Operation Warp Speed, and then went of the rails as his personal insecurities and demons got the best of him.

If he stood back and let the professionals do their jobs, there wouldn't be YouTube video for future generations of Americans watch the President of the United States ask if people could be injected with disinfectant or if they could shine a U.V. up in there.
Wow. That's a CNN view of what happened. Remember, Fauci and Birx were the professionals.

As for CNN style misrepresentations, I chased that down, and found real therapies.

The "disinfectant" (Hydrogen Peroxide) wasn't to be injected, but inhaled as a mist (atomized). Mentioned here: Hydrogen Peroxide: Inhaling Disinfectant for Coronavirus Treatment?
https://www.hollywoodlanews.com/hydrogen-peroxide-disinfectant-coronavirus-treatment/

And in the journals:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195670114000590

As for UV: treatments,  "Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?Michael R. HamblinWellman Center for Photomedicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA Hamblin@helix.mgh.harvard.edu
Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017 ; 996: 295–309. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-56017-5_25
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858/pdf/nihms-986489.pdf

Is a medical journal article which explains how UV irradiation of a fraction of the blood in vivo could be used to not only kill pathogens, but produce immunity to them.

This was under serious consideration before pill form antibiotics were widely available.

I guess 'Pharma' won that round, but the rationale behind the treatment remains viable today as it was then, and while more difficult than scratching out some illegible stuff on a pad of paper and sending you off to get another handful of pills, this was considered to have very real possibilities (it would still work today, as UV still kills pathogens, and might be even more effective at killing novel ones than mucking about to find the right antibiotic or antiviral).

Don't let the ignorance of the MSM nor their tendency to ridicule and distort control your perceptions.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 06:02:02 pm »
“China deliberately engineered the coronavirus virus as a bioweapon...

Not a single doubt in my mind! And the Democrat party willfully aided China every step of the way!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2023, 06:14:02 pm »
 ////00000////

I think the Chi-com Bio Labs are built to the same high standard as the tires they sold to the Russian military.

Covid-19/SARS2 escaped from a Chi-com bio-lab in Wuhan.

The progenitor bat virus originated in the Laos-Yunnan border area, over 800 miles distant from Wuhan.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2023, 07:24:12 am »
////00000////

I think the Chi-com Bio Labs are built to the same high standard as the tires they sold to the Russian military.

Covid-19/SARS2 escaped from a Chi-com bio-lab in Wuhan.

The progenitor bat virus originated in the Laos-Yunnan border area, over 800 miles distant from Wuhan.
Maybe the bat part did, but it was coupled with a "mouse adapted SARS backbone" in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Then it moved to Wuhan with a couple of the team researchers (who were from there) after the NC lab was shut down.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2023, 12:42:23 am »
Don Surber 7/1/2023

Red China won Cold War II. As Sun Tzu said 2,500 years ago, “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

Chairman Xi did so by using a bioweapon and bribes to eliminate the leader who opposed him. Xi replaced him with Biden who he bought off a few years earlier for a lousy few million dollars.

The Jerusalem Post reported, “China deliberately engineered the coronavirus virus as a bioweapon, a Wuhan Institute of Virology researcher claimed this week in an interview conducted by Chinese-born human rights activist and author Jennifer Zeng.

“Researcher Chao Shao asserts that the virus was deliberately engineered by China as a bioweapon, and that his colleagues were tasked with identifying the most effective strain for spreading among various species, including people.”

Hmm, by various species does this include bats? If so, it was not bats giving man a virus — as the media and its deep state masters insisted — but man giving bats a virus. Which is more logical?

The story said, “During the exclusive 26-minute interview, Chao Shao shared an anecdote involving another researcher named Shan Chao, who allegedly admitted to being provided with four strains of coronavirus by a superior.”

More: https://donsurber.substack.com/p/the-bioweapon-that-elected-biden

@Elderberry

I have thought that since Day One.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!