Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday  (Read 22503 times)

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday
« Reply #1325 on: November 20, 2021, 03:44:55 pm »
Thought that too.  I always thought the summer of 2020 was a highly cooridinated, high level planned event to destroy Trump. 
Too bad we can't connect the dots.

Yes, I agree, it was highly coordinated and planned, and the FBI claiming that Antifa was an ideology and not an organization was a part of that plan. But people who connect the dots are derided as "conspiracy theorists".
Let it burn.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1332 on: November 20, 2021, 04:20:47 pm »
But is anyone else wondering why Gage Grosskreutz doesn’t also have to go on trial for threatening & chasing someone with a weapon?

Or why his second DUI case was dropped as he was being asked to testify for the prosecution against Rittenhouse?  His blood alcohol was over 0.2.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Doug1943

• Doug1943
  • ex-Left;pro-Civilization, esp. Western.
    • Yavapai Community Protection Team
« Reply #1333 on: November 20, 2021, 04:24:58 pm »
When you win a battle, you must follow up. Meade may have been able to end the Civil War after Pickett's Charge was repelled at Gettysburg, but he allowed Lee to retreat in good order. A better general would not have done that.

It is a mistake we must not make.

There are people now -- not on the Right but not hard-core 'Progressives' either -- who only vaguely followed this case through the Mainstream Media ... they believed that Rittenhouse was a 'white supremacist' (well, didn't Mr Biden say so?), who drove a long distance to a strange town in order to kill peaceful protestors, which he did after deliberately provoking them.

The videos shown during the trial proved that all that was a lie. This kid was practically a saint, and the people he defended himself against were human garbage, even by the standards of the Left -- George Floyd even looks good compared to the one who liked to rape little boys.

(If I were making a patriotic movie about a case like this -- before it happened -- and someone submitted a script with such black-and-white Good Patriots and Evil Progressives, I would send it back and ask them to make it more realistic ... give our hero some faults, put an innocent idealistic dupe among the people who were  killed, a pretty college girl or someone like that. In Kenosha, life imitated bad art!)

The hard core enemy, of course, cares nothing for truth, so they are still repeating the same lies. But some people have had their eyes opened here.  We have a chance to drive a wedge between honest liberals and center folk, on the one hand, and the hard-core Progressive/communist enemy on the other.

We ought to talk about how to do this. It's all very well talking to each other -- and chortling over the victory in Kenosha.  (I haven't been this high since I ate too many brownies with some funny herb in them when I was staying with hippies in Bezerkeley fifty years ago.)

But we need to follow up the victory -- and reach out to our left, to the middle, to draw them away from the MSM and the other institutions of the Globalist Hardcore Left.

One idea: wherever we can, let's challenge local hardcore Leftists to a debate on the Kenosha Verdict. Either they accept, and get thrashed ... or they refuse, and look like they don't believe what they're saying. Such a challenge, and the outcome, should be publicized widely. Do this wherever we have a patriotic group.  (And why don't we have them everywhere -- if we're not organized, we'll lose.)

Other ideas?  Maybe a leaflet with the facts of the case, which we can leave about in public places? Letters to the editor of local papers?

We have had a successful defense against an enemy attack. He is now retreating, in disarray, demoralized.  If we just sit and gloat, within a few weeks, this will all be forgotten. We need to get up out of the trenches and attack.
You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1335 on: November 20, 2021, 04:29:36 pm »
Terrific post!   @Doug1943

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1336 on: November 20, 2021, 04:34:17 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1338 on: November 20, 2021, 04:37:26 pm »

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1461791719121371142
Boy, they really are pissed at getting the boot after their guy was trying to doxx the jurors, aren't they.

(More fuel for the lawsuit fire, imho).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1339 on: November 20, 2021, 04:41:08 pm »
(More fuel for the lawsuit fire, imho).
I hope Rittenhouse sues the crap out of the various networks, celebrities, athletes, tweeters and politicians who called him a murderer, a racist, a white supremacist or otherwise defamed him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1342 on: November 20, 2021, 04:45:56 pm »
The media is just going to double down on their lies.
Bankrupt the Rat bastards.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1343 on: November 20, 2021, 04:53:10 pm »
After watching him handle that AR I'd like to see him aim a little higher than nurse. Maybe go for surgeon.
His coolness under pressure would serve him in EMS well, too.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1344 on: November 20, 2021, 04:58:09 pm »
His coolness under pressure would serve him in EMS well, too.
:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1345 on: November 20, 2021, 04:59:33 pm »

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1462098015355695104
Seriously. We live 2 miles west of one state (via car, but only 1/4 mile as the crow flies) and 5 miles east of another. It's hard not to cross state lines to get anything done. Thankfully, we haven't been arrested and charged with murder for doing so.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1346 on: November 20, 2021, 05:09:22 pm »
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
I was planning on taking a vacation sometime next year but now I'm afraid to cross state lines. I hear that's a crime now.

Maybe we should blow up every bridge across the Potomac to prevent people from crossing state lines.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1347 on: November 20, 2021, 05:10:17 pm »
Seriously. We live 2 miles west of one state (via car, but only 1/4 mile as the crow flies) and 5 miles east of another. It's hard not to cross state lines to get anything done. Thankfully, we haven't been arrested and charged with murder for doing so.

90% of people working in WDC travel daily across state lines from Virginia and Maryland to get to the office,  More than half the time it's a 30+ mile commute.  Only the elected class and the legacy poor actually live in WDC.

The whole "across state lines" will morph into additional gun controls.

« Reply #1348 on: November 20, 2021, 05:16:16 pm »
I hope Rittenhouse sues the crap out of the various networks, celebrities, athletes, tweeters and politicians who called him a murderer, a racist, a white supremacist or otherwise defamed him.

88devil

Rittenhouse, Sandmann Agree To Share Joint Custody Of CNN
https://babylonbee.com/news/rittenhouse-sandmann-agree-to-share-joint-custody-of-cnn

« Reply #1349 on: November 20, 2021, 05:20:01 pm »
Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

·
38m

Dear lying left,

We are NOT white supremacist & REFUSE to be baited into your hate & racism.

We believe ALL Americans are equal, and will stand firmly defending Faith in God, Families, & Freedoms!

All your ways are evil & we pray for you.

WE WILL WIN!

Signed,

We The People