Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday  (Read 22504 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday
« Reply #1300 on: November 20, 2021, 12:49:55 am »
Sharpton: Rittenhouse Verdict ‘Puts All Americans’ Protesting ‘in Danger’

MSNBC “PoliticsNation” host Al Sharpton said Friday on “Deadline” that Kyle Rittenhouse’s not guilty verdict means all Americans protesting were in danger.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/19/sharpton-rittenhouse-verdict-puts-all-americans-protesting-in-danger/
No Al, Americans peacefully protesting are not in danger and have nothing to fear. On the other hand violent arsonists, looters and those hell bent on physical assault and carnage like BLM and Antifa? They should be very afraid of the reckoning coming that is being birthed in America.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1301 on: November 20, 2021, 12:57:11 am »
Sharpton: Rittenhouse Case Means Right-Wingers Can Infiltrate Protests to ‘Bait’ People Like Him to Act Violently – He Didn’t Trust Cops

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House,” MSNBC host Rev. Al Sharpton argued that right-wingers “can put people in your protest to bait these kinds of interactions and a Kyle type can therefore then become a hero coming in with violence and solving a problem that was instigated by people that really wasn’t on your side.” And also stated that Rittenhouse “was the aggressor, looking to do something, apparently not trusting that law enforcement” could handle things.

Sharpton said, “Something that was revealed, but has not been extensively covered is that they found that when there was some violence in Minneapolis after the killing of George Floyd, some of them were right-wingers that did it to make it look like some of the protesters did some of the violence. I’m not saying some didn’t, but they found, I believe it was two instances where these were people that put on hoods and acted that way. And my fear…we do a lot of protests, they can put people in your protest to bait these kinds of interactions and a Kyle type can therefore then become a hero coming in with violence and solving a problem that was instigated by people that really wasn’t on your side. There’s all kind of danger that comes out of the signal that happened today.”

He continued, “And I think we need to really talk about this openly and candidly, when you talk about him being offered a Congressional internship, he becomes a hero because he stood up, stood up to what? He went to Kenosha looking for trouble. He was not in Kenosha in trouble. He went there looking for trouble. So, how are you going to make someone who was the aggressor, looking to do something, apparently not trusting that law enforcement could do it. So, he’s going to come in and do it himself? And then he acts like he was the one that was holding his ground. His ground was wherever he left from.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/19/sharpton-rittenhouse-case-means-right-wingers-can-infiltrate-protests-to-bait-people-like-him-to-act-violently-he-didnt-trust-cops/
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 01:15:09 am by Cyber Liberty »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #1303 on: November 20, 2021, 01:24:04 am »
If so many people are not happy in America..it is time for them to leave it.  LIARS.  GHANA IS WANTING IT'S PEOPLE BACK, WITH INSTANT CITIZENSHIP.  Or get vaccinated and booster.  More that sick of it.

Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict - NOT GUILTY

OfficerTatum actually knows a bit about LAWS. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1446YrlaUio

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #1304 on: November 20, 2021, 01:47:39 am »
Wrap your mind around this. The Democratic Party and the left-wing side with people who are destroying cities and burning buildings.

If there was any doubt that this is not the Democratic Party of John Kennedy and Hubert Humphrey, this should be another nail in that coffin

There was a time when even democratic mayors would never allow rioting in their city
That is correct. Mayors Daley and Rizzo were the most prominent of Dem mayors who didn't tolerate rioters/criminals, but most governors in those days sent in the NG with shoot to kill orders. No rioting/destruction by the mob was tolerated. Tell me again why today is better than fifty plus years ago.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #1305 on: November 20, 2021, 01:50:19 am »
If Kyle had been killed by the vermin he defended himself against, these Hollywood pieces of human garbage would have celebrated it until the sun came up.
If Rittenhouse were a BLM or Antifa member protecting himself against Proud Boys, they'd be marching around with large photos of him calling him  a hero. Hypocrites all of them.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1306 on: November 20, 2021, 01:54:28 am »
Tucker Carlson gets Rittenhouse interview for Monday night
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1307 on: November 20, 2021, 02:03:23 am »
Nick Sandman coming up on Hannity
Support the USO

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #1308 on: November 20, 2021, 02:06:56 am »
An important case, all the moreso for the time it falls into the country's history.

Young Mr. Rittenhouse has emerged from this ordeal as a modern-day American hero for the traditional-minded folk. He conducted himself well on that fateful night.

Part of the credit for his victory in the trial goes to the judge. I believe the judge was quoted early on as saying (to wit) "I don't care who wins" (very loose quote). But his rulings seem to have betrayed his sympathy for Kyle. I doubt he would have received such support from the bench from almost any other jurist who might have drawn the case.

Not sure what's next for young Kyle. Of course, he should find a good legal team and go after those in the media who attacked him (as did Nick Sandmann). I reckon he stands a good chance of winning several of these cases in court, too.

Having said that, perhaps Kyle should otherwise lay low for a while. He might even consider relocating from his current residence (Illinois, right?) to "more sympathetic territory". Texas, Wyoming or Northern Idaho might be good choices.

Fearless prediction:
We're gonna see more people "fight back".
We may see more overt attacks from the leftists/antifa/communists, as well.

I'll go so far to predict that within the next year we're going to see one or more pitched battles between armed leftists and folks on the right who aren't afraid to take them on.

I hope not only their aims but their judgements are as true as was that of Mr. Rittenhouse...

Offline Idiot

« Reply #1309 on: November 20, 2021, 02:20:05 am »
Before everyone gets too excited about this not guilty verdict...I bet you anything the feds are going to go after him.  Just watch.

Offline DB

« Reply #1310 on: November 20, 2021, 02:53:20 am »
Before everyone gets too excited about this not guilty verdict...I bet you anything the feds are going to go after him.  Just watch.

The Dims are likely conducting polls right now to see if they have enough public support to push for that or not.

Forget the law, constitution and basic moral integrity.

A breaking point is going to be reached.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1311 on: November 20, 2021, 03:37:01 am »
Although I agree with the verdict and it was based on the evidence and the facts, I’m wondering how much of people being sick of the rioting last summer factored in?

I wonder how many jurors thought Kyle Rittenhouse’s  only crime was not killing more rioters?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 04:05:10 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DB

« Reply #1312 on: November 20, 2021, 04:04:24 am »
So far it sounds like it is quiet in Kenosha tonight.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #1313 on: November 20, 2021, 04:10:36 am »

Isn't that interesting?   :pondering:
Let it burn.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1314 on: November 20, 2021, 04:15:39 am »
Sharpton: Rittenhouse Case Means Right-Wingers Can Infiltrate Protests to ‘Bait’ People Like Him to Act Violently – He Didn’t Trust Cops

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House,” MSNBC host Rev. Al Sharpton argued that right-wingers “can put people in your protest to bait these kinds of interactions and a Kyle type can therefore then become a hero coming in with violence and solving a problem that was instigated by people that really wasn’t on your side.” And also stated that Rittenhouse “was the aggressor, looking to do something, apparently not trusting that law enforcement” could handle things.

Sharpton said, “Something that was revealed, but has not been extensively covered is that they found that when there was some violence in Minneapolis after the killing of George Floyd, some of them were right-wingers that did it to make it look like some of the protesters did some of the violence. I’m not saying some didn’t, but they found, I believe it was two instances where these were people that put on hoods and acted that way. And my fear…we do a lot of protests, they can put people in your protest to bait these kinds of interactions and a Kyle type can therefore then become a hero coming in with violence and solving a problem that was instigated by people that really wasn’t on your side. There’s all kind of danger that comes out of the signal that happened today.”

He continued, “And I think we need to really talk about this openly and candidly, when you talk about him being offered a Congressional internship, he becomes a hero because he stood up, stood up to what? He went to Kenosha looking for trouble. He was not in Kenosha in trouble. He went there looking for trouble. So, how are you going to make someone who was the aggressor, looking to do something, apparently not trusting that law enforcement could do it. So, he’s going to come in and do it himself? And then he acts like he was the one that was holding his ground. His ground was wherever he left from.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/19/sharpton-rittenhouse-case-means-right-wingers-can-infiltrate-protests-to-bait-people-like-him-to-act-violently-he-didnt-trust-cops/

@mystery-ak

The only thing that scares Sharpie is the possibility of not being able to get HIS snout into the national treasury.

He fears nothing more than he fears an end to racial hatred. That's why he and his co-conspirator do their level best to insure there is no peace between the races in the US.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1315 on: November 20, 2021, 04:20:33 am »

Fox News had a report earlier about Brooklyn...not very quiet, but so far just marching and shouting across the Bridge.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1316 on: November 20, 2021, 08:59:40 am »
There is only ONE person responsible for the peaceful night in Kenosha, Wisconsin last night.

Kyle H. Rittenhouse

Reverend Al Sharpton realized it bigtime last night on MSNBC.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 11:32:16 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

« Reply #1317 on: November 20, 2021, 12:18:24 pm »
It would be a beautiful thing if armed citizens stood at each street corner to protect their town en mass. That would be the end of Antifa and BLM riots.
Not jsut in Kenosha, but every city where these protests riots are happening
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1318 on: November 20, 2021, 12:21:31 pm »
Although I agree with the verdict and it was based on the evidence and the facts, I’m wondering how much of people being sick of the rioting last summer factored in?

@LMAO   

I am GUESSING that the majority of the people following this story are sick of the rioting,sick of the thugs openly and proudly carrying their stolen merchandise right by the reporters with smug looks on their faces,while THEY had remained home and not gotten involved but STILL given the blame for it because they are white.

I wonder how many jurors thought Kyle Rittenhouse’s  only crime was not killing more rioters?

I dunno about that,but IF this happens near where I live,I plan on staying home until it is over. I think this whole "commit any crime you want and skate because you can blame it on the white man" thing has gone too far,and the criminals have gotten too cocky. If I were to go to one and a pack of thugs tried to attack me,I would shoot until I ran out of either ammo or targets.

These inner-city thugs need to learn that whitey really is NOT afraid of them,but stay out of it because it is the job of the police to stop it. Recently,the political pukes that run the big cities have kept the police away from the riots,and IF this keeps up the whites will have no choice but to take over and restore order.

The Getto Trash like to talk trash about how honkie is afraid of "a strong black man like me!" are going to learn a painful lesson if this happens. Or at least the survivors will learn a painful lesson.

The white man is by nature slow to turn to violence,but there are good historic records of what happens once they decide to do so.

Face it,the white man has been a minority of the world population since the dawn of time,yet managed to control most of the world. This didn't happen because of a meek nature.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

« Reply #1319 on: November 20, 2021, 12:39:06 pm »
Kyle Rittenhouse Not Guilty Verdict Breaks Hollywood: ‘I Weep for This Country’

Left-wing Hollywood celebrities experienced a collective meltdown after a jury in Kenosha, Wisconsin, acquitted 18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse of all charges on Friday. “I weep for this country,” one star lamented, while another claimed the verdict represented a victory for “white supremacy.”

Celebrities including Sophia Bush, Patton Oswalt, and Josh Gad took their cues from the establishment media by insisting on a racial angle to the verdict, even though all the parties in the case were white. Other celebrities simply vented their rage, like Alyssa Milano, who hurled expletives at her TV as the verdict was read.

“This is white supremacy in action,” Sophia Bush tweeted.

“So…the white guy goes free. Is that the message?” author Stephen King wrote.

“bleep not guilty,” Alyssa Milano despaired.

In one bizarre instance, ABC’s Scandal star Kerry Washington paid tribute to the two men Rittenhouse shot and killed out of self-defense — Joseph Rosenbaum, a pedophile sex offender, and Anthony Huber, a habitual woman beater.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/11/19/kyle-rittenhouse-not-guilty-verdict-breaks-hollywood-i-weep-for-this-country/
I made the mistake of reading some of their comments. They are without a doubt the most uninformed obtuse group of people in the world.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1320 on: November 20, 2021, 01:12:39 pm »
My state's attorney general posted on Facebook:

Patrick Morrisey
#TrusttheProcess
It’s not infallible but it’s the best one in place globally.  Innocent until proven guilty— no matter what the media says.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1321 on: November 20, 2021, 01:34:42 pm »
Apparently, before the Boston-L.A. Lakers game on ESPN last night, Jalen Rose (ex-player, now TV commentator) pronounced on the death of Jacob Blake at the hands of police, sparking the protests.

How can so many people not understand that Blake didn't die? I guess he's as stupid as those who believe KR killed black men (as Glenn Greenwald noted was being reported in Brazil, England and other countries).
10 heinous lies about Kyle Rittenhouse debunked: Devine
By Miranda Devine   
November 17, 2021 11:14pm

...   So, let’s go through 10 lies about Rittenhouse, debunked in court:

1. He killed two black BLM protesters. All three of the men he shot in self-defense during violent riots in Kenosha on Aug. 25 last year were white.

2. He crossed state lines. He lived 20 miles from Kenosha in Antioch, Ill., with his mother and sisters. But his father, grandmother, aunt, uncle, cousins and best friend live in Kenosha. He had a job as a lifeguard in Kenosha and worked a shift on Aug. 25 before helping clean graffiti left by rioters at a local school. There, he and his friend were invited to join other adults who had been asked by the owners of a used car lot in Kenosha to guard the property after 100 cars had been torched the previous night, when police abandoned the town to rioters. Kyle took his gun to protect himself, since the rioters were violent and armed, including, for instance, Antifa medic Gaige Grosskreutz, who lunged at him with a loaded Glock pointed at his head before he was shot in the arm.    ...
Read entire article at NY Post

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1322 on: November 20, 2021, 01:45:59 pm »
Isn't that interesting?   :pondering:

Thought that too.  I always thought the summer of 2020 was a highly cooridinated, high level planned event to destroy Trump. 
Too bad we can't connect the dots.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1323 on: November 20, 2021, 02:57:38 pm »
@mystery-ak

The only thing that scares Sharpie is the possibility of not being able to get HIS snout into the national treasury.

It also scares him if he does not get his dose of these.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1324 on: November 20, 2021, 03:08:42 pm »
It also scares him if he does not get his dose of these.

Only thing missing is the purple fedora with a feather.