Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday  (Read 21943 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday
« Reply #1376 on: November 23, 2021, 05:50:15 am »

Now THAT is a BEAUTIFUL PIC! All that anguish on that mama's face transformed to a joyous smile! pic.twitter.com/NtIOROqd8g— Lyantana (@JohnsonBragg) November 20, 2021

Awwwww.  How sweet!  Kyle us such a sweetheart.  I heard him talk on Tucker Carlson  show today.  So smart. Young. 

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1377 on: November 23, 2021, 12:44:15 pm »
Rittenhouse Family — Lin Wood is trying to take Kyle’s bail money…

Citizen Free Press 11/22/2021

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/rittenhouse-family-lin-wood-is-trying-to-take-kyles-bail-money/

The next battle in the Kyle Rittenhouse case is likely to be over $2 million in bond funds.

Rittenhouse, 18, was free on $2 million bond since last November, the money raised by donors and posted by former Rittenhouse attorney John Pierce with a cashier’s check from his law firm Pierce Bainbridge.

Another early Rittenhouse attorney, Lin Wood, has stated the money was provided by the FightBack Foundation, which he operates. Wood has issued statements indicating that the money should come back to him.

Mark Richards, the criminal defense lawyer who represented Rittenhouse at trial, believes a legal battle is brewing over the bond money. ‘I suspect there will be a fight over that,’ Richards told Kenosha News.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #1378 on: November 23, 2021, 01:22:54 pm »
Rittenhouse Family — Lin Wood is trying to take Kyle’s bail money…

Citizen Free Press 11/22/2021

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/rittenhouse-family-lin-wood-is-trying-to-take-kyles-bail-money/

I liked what Lin Wood did for Nick Sandmann incident...but since then he's come off as kind of nutjob.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1379 on: November 23, 2021, 01:34:19 pm »
I liked what Lin Wood did for Nick Sandmann incident...but since then he's come off as kind of nutjob.

Could also be a simple case of Lin Wood putting the funds in place for future 'Sandman/Rittenhouse' cases, which are coming sure as the sun rises.  :shrug:

Have to help him if he could show the ability to put up the bond without soliciting for it.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DB

« Reply #1380 on: November 23, 2021, 03:17:56 pm »
Could also be a simple case of Lin Wood putting the funds in place for future 'Sandman/Rittenhouse' cases, which are coming sure as the sun rises.  :shrug:

Have to help him if he could show the ability to put up the bond without soliciting for it.

On the flip side if people specifically donated money for Rittenhouse, that's where the money should go. Not to Lin Wood just because it passed through his hands.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1381 on: November 23, 2021, 03:32:52 pm »
What are the chances of Rittenhouse winning these lawsuits or at least settling? Especially when it comes to the president.

The Sandman in case was different because what he was accused of  never went to court before a jury.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1383 on: November 23, 2021, 05:14:22 pm »
Didn;t have running water in jail for 21 days.

https://rumble.com/embed/vn1gax/?pub=4

« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 05:17:32 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1384 on: November 23, 2021, 05:15:39 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1385 on: November 24, 2021, 10:41:48 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #1386 on: November 24, 2021, 10:56:27 am »

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1387 on: November 24, 2021, 12:36:35 pm »
Kyle Rittenhouse and His Mother Flew Out to Meet with President Trump in Mar-a-Lago (Video)

Gateway Pundit 11/23/2021

President Trump joined Sean Hannity on Tuesday for an hour-long interview discussing everything from Joe Biden’s shameful withdrawal from Afghanistan to the record inflation under the current administration.

Towards the end of the interview, President Trump told Sean that he met with Kyle Rittenhouse and his mother in Florida. Trump said Kyle flew out with his mother after the verdict and that Kyle is a “good young man.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/kyle-rittenhouse-mother-flew-meet-president-trump-mar-lago-fridays-verdict-video/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1388 on: November 24, 2021, 12:51:50 pm »
Best Buy doing its best to resemble a typical leftist university:
Libs of Tik Tok
@libsoftiktok
Best Buy sent out a notice offering their employees counseling services after the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict

7:31 PM · Nov 23, 2021·
I hope they offered their employees coloring books. That seems to comfort triggered college kids, anyway.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #1389 on: November 24, 2021, 01:48:41 pm »
happy77    Looking a little nervous here .....    pointing-down

Waiting to meet the greatest President in American history at Mar-a-Lago yesterday. #KyleRittenhouse pic.twitter.com/BWF06gOZum— American Patriot 🇺🇸 🦅 (@MichaelDeLauzon) November 24, 2021

Online DB

« Reply #1390 on: November 24, 2021, 03:07:45 pm »
Best Buy doing its best to resemble a typical leftist university:I hope they offered their employees coloring books. That seems to comfort triggered college kids, anyway.

Sick. I could not work for a company like that.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1391 on: November 24, 2021, 03:16:11 pm »

one can only hope. Every time a leftist gets nailed by a judgement, babies laugh.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1392 on: November 24, 2021, 03:18:27 pm »
Best Buy doing its best to resemble a typical leftist university:I hope they offered their employees coloring books. That seems to comfort triggered college kids, anyway.
I just knew there was a reason I did not do business with that company--and won't. I'd rather spend more elsewhere. God help those fools if they ever need to defend themselves.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1393 on: November 24, 2021, 03:27:12 pm »

That's just pathetic.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #1394 on: November 24, 2021, 07:31:53 pm »
Didn;t have running water in jail for 21 days.

https://rumble.com/embed/vn1gax/?pub=4

Oh my God!  And our iNNOCENT VETERANS in jail for just being at Jan.6th, are in solitary confinement, with the same bad treatment.  No charges.  Just kept as political prisoners.  CONGRESS DOES NOTHING!  I would have all of them in jail! 

https://twitter.com/freekyleusa/status/1463372481687961602?s=20

« Reply #1395 on: November 24, 2021, 07:33:20 pm »
Election Wizard
@ElectionWiz
·
22h

BREAKING: Tucker Carlson’s Kyle Rittenhouse interview was seen by 4.9 million viewers on Fox News. That was more than 2.5 times the combined audience of MSNBC and CNN during the same hour.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #1396 on: November 24, 2021, 07:36:31 pm »
Well, part of the problem in all this, is simply the way the Left is framing their narrative.

Those shot were "protesters", instead of "Attackers"

(Because if you call Kyle's attackers "attackers", the whole idea of defending your person (or life) suddenly snaps into crystal clear focus.)

Racism, yadda, yadda, yadda...

(even though none of those shot or deceased attackers were anything other than "White", he's white, so if he shot them, he's a "racist"--which just goes to show how meaningless that dog whistle has become.)

White supremacy, yadda, yadda, yadda... More of the same, as above. He wasn't being "supreme" to anyone, in a racial context, he was fighting to keep from being profoundly injured or killed. More leftist dog whistling.

What these people don't get, especially after a year of being pretty much immune to prosecution in some jurisdictions for their escapades of looting, burning, and general violence (AKA: "mostly peaceful protesting), is that their actions just might have consequences. Life in Leftist fantasy world doesn't allow for the victims of those doing looting, burning and attacking to suffer consequences of their actions. After all Leftism takes a heavy dose of denial of reality to buy into, and most playing that game have doubled down in an intellectual sense so long and hard that they have achieved some sort of mental dimension shift, especially in the no-dissent-allowed echo-chambers they have defined as reality.

Then along comes someone like Kyle, or the Sgt. Perry case in Austin (still unresolved,  https://en-volve.com/2021/07/02/texas-soldier-who-shot-ak-47-toting-blm-rioter-in-self-defense-now-charged-with-murder-by-soros-funded-d-a/ ), and makes the point that you can't just go pointing guns at people or attacking them in the real world without  expecting them to defend themselves.

Out in the Middle Class Blue Collar world, these "protesters" aren't dealing with a bunch of latte drinking college soybois who are confused about their gender and sweating their pronouns, they are confronting people who have few illusions and will fight back.

So, I imagine, in the urbane and erudite elitist bubble the MSM people have traveled in, the sudden dispersal of that insulating film of misconceptions they have lived within comes as quite a shock.

No wonder they rail as the bubble they have blown shreds from the pinpricks of reality.

Those of us out here in America just call it "reality".

:thumbsup:

« Reply #1397 on: November 24, 2021, 07:38:46 pm »
Cernovich
@Cernovich

·
23h

My mother in law is a normie Democrat, watches CNN (and believes it).

Kyle Rittenhouse coverage was huge for her.

She’s can’t believe how much CNN lied about Rittenhouse case. She’s in actual shock.

Her awakening happened to millions.

That Rittenhouse case was huge.

Online DB

« Reply #1398 on: November 24, 2021, 07:55:43 pm »
Well, part of the problem in all this, is simply the way the Left is framing their narrative.

Those shot were "protesters", instead of "Attackers"

(Because if you call Kyle's attackers "attackers", the whole idea of defending your person (or life) suddenly snaps into crystal clear focus.)

Racism, yadda, yadda, yadda...

(even though none of those shot or deceased attackers were anything other than "White", he's white, so if he shot them, he's a "racist"--which just goes to show how meaningless that dog whistle has become.)

White supremacy, yadda, yadda, yadda... More of the same, as above. He wasn't being "supreme" to anyone, in a racial context, he was fighting to keep from being profoundly injured or killed. More leftist dog whistling.

What these people don't get, especially after a year of being pretty much immune to prosecution in some jurisdictions for their escapades of looting, burning, and general violence (AKA: "mostly peaceful protesting), is that their actions just might have consequences. Life in Leftist fantasy world doesn't allow for the victims of those doing looting, burning and attacking to suffer consequences of their actions. After all Leftism takes a heavy dose of denial of reality to buy into, and most playing that game have doubled down in an intellectual sense so long and hard that they have achieved some sort of mental dimension shift, especially in the no-dissent-allowed echo-chambers they have defined as reality.

Then along comes someone like Kyle, or the Sgt. Perry case in Austin (still unresolved,  https://en-volve.com/2021/07/02/texas-soldier-who-shot-ak-47-toting-blm-rioter-in-self-defense-now-charged-with-murder-by-soros-funded-d-a/ ), and makes the point that you can't just go pointing guns at people or attacking them in the real world without  expecting them to defend themselves.

Out in the Middle Class Blue Collar world, these "protesters" aren't dealing with a bunch of latte drinking college soybois who are confused about their gender and sweating their pronouns, they are confronting people who have few illusions and will fight back.

So, I imagine, in the urbane and erudite elitist bubble the MSM people have traveled in, the sudden dispersal of that insulating film of misconceptions they have lived within comes as quite a shock.

No wonder they rail as the bubble they have blown shreds from the pinpricks of reality.

Those of us out here in America just call it "reality".

The f'ing prosecutor called the rioters, arsonists and looters "heroes"... You can't get much more debased than that...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:56:37 pm by DB »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #1399 on: November 24, 2021, 07:58:41 pm »
Illinois county Democrat loses social media manager job over Waukesha, Rittenhouse tweets
By Monique Beals - 11/22/21 07:29 PM EST

A social media manager for the Democratic Party in DuPage County in Illinois was removed from the job for tweets comparing the driver of an SUV that barreled through a Christmas parade in Wisconsin to Kyle Rittenhouse.

“It was probably just self-defense #Wisconsin #Kyle Rittenhouse,” Mary Lemanski tweeted of Sunday's violence in Waukesha that killed five people and injured more than 40 others, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Her tweet was a nod to 18-year-old Rittenhouse's acquittal for all the charges he faced after he fatally shot two people and injured another during protests last summer in Kenosha, Wis., just more than 50 miles from Waukesha.

"I’m sad. I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin," Lemanski said in another tweet, per the Tribune.

Ken Mejia-Beal, chairman of the DuPage Democratic Party, said in a statement on Twitter that the party "immediately severed all ties" with Lemanski upon finding out about her "callous and reprehensible posts."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/582734-illinois-county-democratic-party-social-media-manager-loses-job-over

All the nasty wording by the LEFTS.  KYLE DEFENDED HIMSELF FROM HIS....ATTACKERS.  VIOLENT ATTACKERS WANTING TO KILL HIM!  Yelilng that, at him.  Rosenbaum;  " I am going to f...kill you m.f. ers' & "I"m going to cut your f....heart out"!  "There he is, let's get him'.  "KILL HIM".  'KILL HIM".  These are the thugs and criminals some want to paint as good people?  "jump kick man"   BLM, at Kyle, Head STOMPED, hit with skateboard twice in the head/neck, hit with rocks, and had a Glock gun pointed in his face. KYLE DEFENDED HIMSELF FROM ALL OF THIS, WHILE LAYING ON THE GROUND.

All these people feeling sorry for convicted FELON'S, criminals,  who are aggressive and the dregs of life, need this same treatment done to them, as Kyle did,  to get some understanding.  A 6X felon for assault = HUBER, and a PEDOPHILE RAPING, SODOMIZING LITTLE BOY'S AKA ROSENBAUM.  All had rap sheets.