Author Topic: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday  (Read 22103 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Selected – Trial Begins Tuesday
« Reply #1400 on: November 24, 2021, 08:02:35 pm »
The f'ing prosecutor called the rioters, arsonists and looters "heroes"... You can't get much more debased than that...

:thumbsup:       FELONS, CRIMINALS...called hero's?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #1401 on: November 24, 2021, 08:05:15 pm »

Now THAT is a BEAUTIFUL PIC! All that anguish on that mama's face transformed to a joyous smile! pic.twitter.com/NtIOROqd8g— Lyantana (@JohnsonBragg) November 20, 2021

Yes, and another one. 

https://twitter.com/freekyleusa/status/1463372481687961602?s=20

Notice that 'media' has cut off half the picture.  BOTH POTUS TRUMP AND KYLE HAVE THEIR THUMBS UP IN THE PICTURE. 

biden smears Kyle and POTUS TRUMP...welcomes him for his heroic  defense.  He is a hero. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 08:32:31 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #1402 on: November 24, 2021, 08:29:48 pm »

lol.  We all hope.  Those of us who are still SANE...in America.    :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1403 on: November 24, 2021, 08:55:23 pm »

:laugh:

Rittenhouse Whiskey has gone WOKE and issues public statement to distant themselves from memes and jokes promoting the name.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1404 on: November 24, 2021, 09:10:58 pm »
Oh my God!  And our iNNOCENT VETERANS in jail for just being at Jan.6th, are in solitary confinement, with the same bad treatment.  No charges.  Just kept as political prisoners.  CONGRESS DOES NOTHING!  I would have all of them in jail! 

@LegalAmerican

Why are you or anyone else surprised about that?

Dictatorships do whateverthehell they WANT to do.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1405 on: November 24, 2021, 09:12:39 pm »
Oh my God!  And our iNNOCENT VETERANS in jail for just being at Jan.6th, are in solitary confinement, with the same bad treatment.  No charges.  Just kept as political prisoners.  CONGRESS DOES NOTHING!  I would have all of them in jail! 

@LegalAmerican

I can almost get sexually excited picturing all the leftist heads swelling up and exploding after seeing that photo with Trump.

Including the heads of a few TBR posters.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1406 on: November 24, 2021, 09:17:58 pm »

:thumbsup:

@LegalAmerican

Out in the Middle Class Blue Collar world, these "protesters" aren't dealing with a bunch of latte drinking college soybois who are confused about their gender and sweating their pronouns, they are confronting people who have few illusions and will fight back.

You misspelled "delusions",but that's ok. I kinda miss my delusions,but sooner or later you run out of acid and mushrooms,and have to enter that strange new world regular people live in,and it can be a REALLY scary place,where almost nobody smiles or laughs,and all people seem to do is whine and moan.

When you do,it REALLY helps to have a sense of humor.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1407 on: November 24, 2021, 09:24:45 pm »

Ken Mejia-Beal, chairman of the DuPage Democratic Party, said in a statement on Twitter that the party "immediately severed all ties" with Lemanski upon finding out about her "callous and reprehensible posts."

@LegalAmerican

I think the quote above pretty much says it all,don't you?

I suspect that it won't be long before Ken Mejia-Beal will no longer be chairman of the DuPage Democratic Party.

Not that the Party bosses think he slandered anyone,because they all KNOW the truth. They just don't EVER want any Party Official to admit it in public.

The Dim Party is nothing less than a Communist Political Front organization,dedicated to turning the whole world into a police state under the hells of the Party bosses.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1408 on: November 24, 2021, 09:27:54 pm »
The f'ing prosecutor called the rioters, arsonists and looters "heroes"... You can't get much more debased than that...

@DB

The f'ing prosecutor called the rioters, arsonists and looters "heroes"... You can't get much more debased than that..

Prosecutors are ALL professional liars. It is the heart of their job,and their jobs are the most important thing in the world to them.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #1409 on: November 24, 2021, 11:44:06 pm »

Rittenhouse Whiskey has gone WOKE and issues public statement to distant themselves from memes and jokes promoting the name.

lol.  Did not know, there was such a brand. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #1410 on: November 24, 2021, 11:46:24 pm »
@LegalAmerican

You misspelled "delusions",but that's ok. I kinda miss my delusions,but sooner or later you run out of acid and mushrooms,and have to enter that strange new world regular people live in,and it can be a REALLY scary place,where almost nobody smiles or laughs,and all people seem to do is whine and moan.

When you do,it REALLY helps to have a sense of humor.

I didn't write that.   888high58888

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1411 on: November 25, 2021, 04:06:31 am »

All the nasty wording by the LEFTS.  KYLE DEFENDED HIMSELF FROM HIS....ATTACKERS.  VIOLENT ATTACKERS WANTING TO KILL HIM!  Yelilng that, at him.  Rosenbaum;  " I am going to f...kill you m.f. ers' & "I"m going to cut your f....heart out"!  "There he is, let's get him'.  "KILL HIM".  'KILL HIM".  These are the thugs and criminals some want to paint as good people?  "jump kick man"   BLM, at Kyle, Head STOMPED, hit with skateboard twice in the head/neck, hit with rocks, and had a Glock gun pointed in his face. KYLE DEFENDED HIMSELF FROM ALL OF THIS, WHILE LAYING ON THE GROUND.
And even more impressive, he did so without firing wildly or indiscriminately, but only targeted those who attacked him. That is a cool head, focused on self preservation.

All these people feeling sorry for convicted FELON'S, criminals,  who are aggressive and the dregs of life, need this same treatment done to them, as Kyle did,  to get some understanding.  A 6X felon for assault = HUBER, and a PEDOPHILE RAPING, SODOMIZING LITTLE BOY'S AKA ROSENBAUM.  All had rap sheets.
But those are all resume enhancers for the sickos of the Left.

I wonder how many of the Mediots had been on a junket to Epstein's Island?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1412 on: November 25, 2021, 12:57:56 pm »
Best Buy doing its best to resemble a typical leftist university:I hope they offered their employees coloring books. That seems to comfort triggered college kids, anyway.

I used to purchase items from Best Buy. That changed upon reading your post.

I don't support woke in any form and especially a for profit business.

I buy from capitalists.

Thanks.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1413 on: November 25, 2021, 01:28:17 pm »
And even more impressive, he did so without firing wildly or indiscriminately, but only targeted those who attacked him. That is a cool head, focused on self preservation.

And he tried to leave the situation before being forced to fire. Impressive for a 17 y/o kid
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1414 on: November 26, 2021, 02:35:05 am »
And he tried to leave the situation before being forced to fire. Impressive for a 17 y/o kid
Quite.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1415 on: November 26, 2021, 03:30:39 am »
Quite.

@Smokin Joe

I got to be honest,here. The poise and judgement this young man exhibited was almost impossible to believe.

I don't care who you are,once you go full-berserker and start pulling the trigger,it's damn hard to stop before the magazine is empty,no matter how old you are or who you are.

ESPECIALLY when you look up and the whole damn street if full of targets.

He should have received something like the Nobel Peace Prize instead of a trial.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1416 on: November 26, 2021, 03:32:34 am »
@Smokin Joe

I got to be honest,here. The poise and judgement this young man exhibited was almost impossible to believe.

I don't care who you are,once you go full-berserker and start pulling the trigger,it's damn hard to stop before the magazine is empty,no matter how old you are or who you are.

He should have received something like the Nobel Peace Prize instead of a trial.
Marjorie Taylor Greene put him in for a Congressional Gold Medal.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1417 on: November 26, 2021, 03:50:22 am »
Marjorie Taylor Greene put him in for a Congressional Gold Medal.

I don't even know who that woman is,but I am now a fan.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1418 on: November 26, 2021, 07:30:57 am »
She is a Congressional Representative from Georgia. She was stripped of her committee assignments early on, and has been using the 'extra time' to mess with the Democrats on the Hill. She has also put in Bills to Impeach Biden, among other things. If you ever do facebook, check out her page there. https://www.facebook.com/MarjorieTaylorGreene/

C S Lewis

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1419 on: November 26, 2021, 12:26:54 pm »

But those are all resume enhancers for the sickos of the Left.

I wonder how many of the Mediots had been on a junket to Epstein's Island?

Mature beyond his age. His life will be quite different with mentors and detractors.

Recommended

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #1420 on: November 26, 2021, 12:32:14 pm »

She was scolded by dims and had her assignments removed. She works in congress
totally independently. A good soul.

She hasn't gone quietly into the night.

US Representative for Georgia's 14th district.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 12:34:16 pm by Slide Rule »

Recommended

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1421 on: November 26, 2021, 02:16:38 pm »
Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces bill to award Congressional Gold Medal to Kyle Rittenhouse

The Post Millennial

https://thepostmillennial.com/majorie-taylor-greene-introduces-bill-to-award-congressional-gold-medal-to-kyle-rittenhouse

"To award a Congressional Gold Medal to Kyle H. Rittenhouse, who protected the community of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot..."

A new proposal in the US House of Representatives seeks to reward Kyle Rittenhouse with their highest honor: a Congressional Gold Medal.

On Tuesday, Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene submitted House Resolution 6070: "To award a Congressional Gold Medal to Kyle H. Rittenhouse, who protected the community of Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a Black Lives Matter (BLM) riot on August 25, 2020."

Greene told The Post Millennial that "Democrats planted the seeds of chaos and stoked violence in cities all across our country for a year. Communities suffered billions in damages by BLM / Antifa domestic terrorists, all while the media cheered it on. A 17 year-old boy stepped forward when most men stayed home. Kyle Rittenhouse deserves to be remembered as a hero who defended his community, protected businesses, and acted lawfully in the face of lawlessness. I’m proud to file this legislation to award Kyle Rittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal."

Given the current level of Democrat control in the House of Representatives and the Senate, it’s unlikely that H.R. 6070 will make it any further than that in terms of congressional procedure

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #1422 on: November 26, 2021, 03:22:25 pm »
@Smokin Joe

He reminds me of the many young men who voluntarily took part in WW2, including my own father.

They undertook their military assignment because they were patriots, not hardened professionals.

They had enough of a moral compass within them to know immediately the proper way to respond when threatened, and enough practical knowledge on weaponry to respond with results.

They came out of that war still young but seasoned with maturity and made America a better place after saving us from disaster.

Kyle will be one of those and he certainly deserves any accolade we can afford him.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 03:23:59 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Doug1943

• Doug1943
  • ex-Left;pro-Civilization, esp. Western.
    • Yavapai Community Protection Team
« Reply #1423 on: December 01, 2021, 12:55:41 am »
We had unbelievable luck, with the Kenosha incident.

First of all, they were rioting. Sometimes they don't, and the incident could have happened at one of those times. But Kyle was genuinely trying to prevent a gas station from being set alight.
And the arsonists had targetted a used car lot owned by Indian (non-white!) immigrants.

Second of all, the people he shot.  Not ALL demonstrators, and not even all rioters, are felons, much less paedophile rapists. What are the odds that they three who attacked him would all be people with a criminal record? Imagine if he had shot a pretty little naive college girl, even by mistake.

Third, there is Kyle himself.  You couldn't find a better poster boy for our side, to appeal to the broad middle, the middle-class, the soccer moms whom Trump drove away. Almost goody-goody to a fault, naive, earnest, eager to help, taking lifesaving courses. And a wonderful witness.

A perfect trifecta for our side.  Okay, he could have been Black. But you can't have everything.

I've followed the comments on Youtube videos about the case, which have gotten hundreds of thousands of views and thousands upon thousands of comments.  They are 99% pro-Kyle. More importantly, they seem to be from young males (the main Youtube watchers) who, judging from what they say in their comments, are not political, although many are probably 'red-pilled'.

This is an important demographic for us to reach. These people don't watch Ben Shapiro and Candace Owen, don't care about the Socialist Calculation Question, and many are probably not in college, or not in the kind of colleges that YAF and Turning Point are in. A lot of them probably are not even registered to vote. This case has awakened them.

We ought to devote some time to thinking about how to reach this group and draw them into activity which could deepen their political understanding.  Suggestions welcome.
You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #1424 on: December 01, 2021, 12:59:48 am »
We had unbelievable luck, with the Kenosha incident.

First of all, they were rioting. Sometimes they don't, and the incident could have happened at one of those times. But Kyle was genuinely trying to prevent a gas station from being set alight.
And the arsonists had targetted a used car lot owned by Indian (non-white!) immigrants.

Second of all, the people he shot.  Not ALL demonstrators, and not even all rioters, are felons, much less paedophile rapists. What are the odds that they three who attacked him would all be people with a criminal record? Imagine if he had shot a pretty little naive college girl, even by mistake.

Third, there is Kyle himself.  You couldn't find a better poster boy for our side, to appeal to the broad middle, the middle-class, the soccer moms whom Trump drove away. Almost goody-goody to a fault, naive, earnest, eager to help, taking lifesaving courses. And a wonderful witness.

A perfect trifecta for our side.  Okay, he could have been Black. But you can't have everything.

I've followed the comments on Youtube videos about the case, which have gotten hundreds of thousands of views and thousands upon thousands of comments.  They are 99% pro-Kyle. More importantly, they seem to be from young males (the main Youtube watchers) who, judging from what they say in their comments, are not political, although many are probably 'red-pilled'.

This is an important demographic for us to reach. These people don't watch Ben Shapiro and Candace Owen, don't care about the Socialist Calculation Question, and many are probably not in college, or not in the kind of colleges that YAF and Turning Point are in. A lot of them probably are not even registered to vote. This case has awakened them.

We ought to devote some time to thinking about how to reach this group and draw them into activity which could deepen their political understanding.  Suggestions welcome.
Four, it was all caught on several cameras, from different angles and in high definition. The way the left dissembles and deflects  now they could've claimed anything they wanted, and they did, but the video tape doesn't lie.