Author Topic: BREAKING: Republican Governors React to Biden’s Federal Vaccine Mandate by Immediately Threatening L  (Read 334 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Republican Governors React to Biden’s Federal Vaccine Mandate by Immediately Threatening Lawsuits

by Kyle Becker
about 2 hours ago

President Joe Biden on Thursday delivered an imperious, tyrannical speech annoucncing the federal vaccine mandates that he was decreeing by executive order.

“In his most forceful pandemic actions and words, President Joe Biden on Thursday announced sweeping new federal vaccine requirements affecting as many as 100 million Americans in an all-out effort to increase COVID-19 vaccinations and curb the surging delta variant,” the AP reported.

“Speaking at the White House, Biden sharply criticized the roughly 80 million Americans who are not yet vaccinated, despite months of availability and incentives,” the report said.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1436076670839033859

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-republican-governors-react-to-bidens-federal-vaccine-mandate-by-immediately-threatening-lawsuits-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Leftists controlling Biden are now intentionally trying to instigate some kind of a crisis.
They are begging for Biden or Washington D.C. to be attacked. They want it so bad.
The Left will continue pushing like a bully, just hoping that America will do something to justify martial law and a wholesale crackdown on everyone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Leftists controlling Biden are now intentionally trying to instigate some kind of a crisis.
They are begging for Biden or Washington D.C. to be attacked. They want it so bad.
The Left will continue pushing like a bully, just hoping that America will do something to justify martial law and a wholesale crackdown on everyone.

That is exactly the plan, and right out of the Marxist playbook. Create chaos and fear. Foment anger and division, leading to violent reaction.

Then: clamp down on all remaining freedom in the name of "public safety".

You really think they haven't thought this through, and for decades now?

All they needed was the right time, the right situation, and the right "leaders".

And that time may well be now.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,447895.msg2492708.html#msg2492708
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

The mandate should fall for the simple reason that, as drafted, it is arbitrary and capricious because it will not apply to 1/3 of the American workforce, and therefore cannot plausibly be considered a legitimate or reasonable workplace safety regulation.

This is because, as it was announce, it will only apply to individuals employed by companies with at least 100 employees or more.  According to the Small Business & Entrepreneur Council, companies with fewer than 100 employees employ 33.4% of the American workforce.  Therefore, by necessary implication, the mandate would only apply to 66.6% of the American workforce.

That would leave substantial numbers of individuals not covered by the mandate, and for no legitimate reason (e.g., level of risk, degree of exposure, likelihood of passing it to others, risks to customers, etc) other than that they happen to work for a small employer.

Furthermore, this means that the mandate cannot even be justified as a means, however surreptitious, of achieving herd immunity, because it is mathematically impossible for the mandate to reach the necessary minimum level for herd immunity, which is at least 70% for this virus.

In short, the mandate, if issued by OSHA, should be rejected by the courts as an arbitrary and capricious exercise of regulatory power (i.e., the test for invalidating regulations under the APA), as well as being outside the statutory powers granted to the OSHA.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They need to go far beyond lawsuits.

They need to start thinking as like sovereign nations, as well as in league with other similar GOP led states, using something like the Gov's association to coordinate among themselves.

Pass laws and update their legal code to be ready for about anything, and have plans in place for contingencies.

And it's time for them to organize and equip their state guards. The nat'l guard is federalized and will likely used to attack the state capitols of Biden comes thru on his threats.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan sez:
"They need to go far beyond lawsuits.
They need to start thinking as like sovereign nations"

See this post I made earlier today:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,448014.msg2493422.html#msg2493422

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They need to go far beyond lawsuits.

They need to start thinking as like sovereign nations, as well as in league with other similar GOP led states, using something like the Gov's association to coordinate among themselves.

Pass laws and update their legal code to be ready for about anything, and have plans in place for contingencies.

And it's time for them to organize and equip their state guards. The nat'l guard is federalized and will likely used to attack the state capitols of Biden comes thru on his threats.
They are sovereign as they entered the United States, under a contract for a united government for only certain and limited purposes.  They have remained sovereign with the restrictions within the Constitution ever since.

That contract has been broken by one party, and the other party is free to negate the contract.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They are sovereign as they entered the United States, under a contract for a united government for only certain and limited purposes.  They have remained sovereign with the restrictions within the Constitution ever since.

That contract has been broken by one party, and the other party is free to negate the contract.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"That contract has been broken by one party, and the other party is free to negate the contract."

Wasn't that already done,
Back in Eighteen Sixty-One ?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

"That contract has been broken by one party, and the other party is free to negate the contract."

Wasn't that already done,
Back in Eighteen Sixty-One ?
If you believe that was the case, no problem.

There are plenty of the rest of us who still have belief in the Declaration of Independence and what is within the Constitution. And that is freedom.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The problem is the manical tyrancy democrats want total totalitarian control over the nation, negating States rights to do so.  The key to destroying that effort is ending FEDERAL Revenue sharing that accomplished our Interstate travel system, but also tuned over the financial power almost totally to the Feds, that as we have seen abuse the hell out of it.  The other is find away to restore a legitimate election system the democrats can't steal as so pleases them.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions