Author Topic: Biden seeks to rebound from brutal August  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden seeks to rebound from brutal August
« on: September 11, 2021, 03:07:41 pm »
Biden seeks to rebound from brutal August
By Amie Parnes - 09/10/21 05:54 PM EDT

President Biden is seeking to go back on offense and reclaim the narrative surrounding his presidency after a brutal August that saw his approval rating drop amid the chaotic fall of the U.S.-backed government in Afghanistan and rising COVID-19 cases at home.

The White House has long seen the coronavirus pandemic as the key issue in Biden’s presidency, and the Biden comeback effort is centered around convincing the public that the president is providing sound leadership on the issue.

During the first few months of Biden’s presidency, his team was confident that voters had faith in the President's leadership on the issue, but the falling poll numbers and staggering pandemic has raised questions about whether the public confidence is wavering.

Biden on Thursday offered a bristling speech where he blamed the spread of the COVID-19 virus on the unvaccinated while announcing measures that require federal workers to get vaccinated.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/571754-biden-seeks-to-rebound-from-brutal-august
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 03:16:12 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Biden seeks to rebound from brutal August
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 04:03:09 pm »
Only The Shill can call doubling down on stupid a "rebound."

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 04:06:45 pm »
The closest thing to a rebound Biden will experience is acid reflux.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 05:49:52 pm »
Old Joe will rebound all right, the same way a watermelon dropped off a twenty story building rebounds. Or like a turkey dropped out of a helicopter.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 07:07:22 pm »
I’m kind of figured he would try to pivot to Covid to avoid talking about rising inflation, crime, crisis at the border, etc. etc. 

The problem instead of providing leadership he’s just finger-pointing and becoming more draconian which signals desperation. That invites pushback
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2021, 07:16:32 pm »
The problem instead of providing leadership he’s just finger-pointing and becoming more draconian which signals desperation. That invites pushback
If you are expecting the Republicans in D.C. to do anything about crazy Joe, you'll be waiting for a very long time.
D.C. Republicans have gone into hiding. They are all under their desks trying not to attract any attention from anybody.
Many Republican hold a share of blame for getting Biden elected. Now, they all just want to be ghosts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2021, 07:30:06 pm »
...reclaim the narrative surrounding his presidency...

The only narrative I ever heard from him was "I'm not Trump"....

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2021, 08:18:24 pm »
Old Joe will rebound all right, the same way a watermelon dropped off a twenty story building rebounds. Or like a turkey dropped out of a helicopter.

There’s a stock market term that fits here: dead cat bounce.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2021, 08:35:05 pm »

As God is my witness... I thought turkeys could fly.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DB

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2021, 08:47:42 pm »
As God is my witness... I thought turkeys could fly.

Many wild turkeys can fly.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2021, 08:53:20 pm »
Turkeys cannot fly as such. But they can jump using their wings. This is how they sleep in trees at night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92C6MAjkka4
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2021, 09:03:27 pm »
COVID vaccine (which does not work) mandates
More lockdowns
Gun confiscation
Massive tax increases
If things get really bad for Biden, the Democrats will call out their Antifa StormTroopers and their BLM stooges to start rioting again.

Biden will do anything to change the subject from Afghanistan to literally ANYTHING else.
He was supposed to take his 9/11 Victory Lap today, but his puppeteers wouldn't let him because the man is a walking disaster area.

Offline DB

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2021, 09:11:50 pm »
Turkeys cannot fly as such. But they can jump using their wings. This is how they sleep in trees at night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92C6MAjkka4

Yes, wild turkeys can fly. I've watched them fly. And it isn't just jumping up on a limb.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2021, 09:23:16 pm »
COVID vaccine (which does not work) mandates
More lockdowns
Gun confiscation
Massive tax increases
If things get really bad for Biden, the Democrats will call out their Antifa StormTroopers and their BLM stooges to start rioting again.

Biden will do anything to change the subject from Afghanistan to literally ANYTHING else.
He was supposed to take his 9/11 Victory Lap today, but his puppeteers wouldn't let him because the man is a walking disaster area.

He has trouble even knowing in which direction he's supposed to walk. He's a despicable, deplorable, disgraceful, evil human being.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2021, 10:10:17 pm »
There’s a stock market term that fits here: dead cat bounce.
More like sacks of wet cement.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2021, 10:12:22 pm »
Many wild turkeys can fly.
@DB
Wild turkeys are thinner and stronger than raised turkeys and can fly (jump with wing assist) for short distances.
But, they could never fly like a normal bird such as migrating or flying to a different State.
Wild turkeys flight mode is mostly for escape, not really for travelling long distances like other birds.

Offline DB

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2021, 10:20:05 pm »
@DB
Wild turkeys are thinner and stronger than raised turkeys and can fly (jump with wing assist) for short distances.
But, they could never fly like a normal bird such as migrating or flying to a different State.
Wild turkeys flight mode is mostly for escape, not really for travelling long distances like other birds.

I'm not debating how far they can fly. But that that they can fly. They can fly over to and up 50' into a tree and that's not simply "jumping".

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2021, 10:22:20 pm »
OK? I bow to your experience and knowledge.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2021, 10:31:56 pm »
Wild turkeys can fly, but their landings are even worse than gooney birds.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2021, 10:34:40 pm »
Leave it to you guys to ruin a classic 70s sitcom bit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2021, 10:39:44 pm »
Biden is in a continual downward spiral and unfortunately he's taking this country with him.  There's is no rebound in sight.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2021, 12:46:23 am »
Wild turkeys can fly, but their landings are even worse than gooney birds.

I can tell you from personal experience that they definitely can fly and if the takeoff is from beneath your feet YOU are going to need some clean shorts!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2021, 01:28:13 am »
WKRP cincinatti!
A enigma wrapped up in a riddle.
Biden swears he did everything he could, that's LAUGHING JOE, now seeks desperately to escape the consequences of what he accomplished!  It's just like when the lies no longer works, Joe seeks cognitive intelligent reasoning to try and escape what he did, Imagine that! ?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 02:37:30 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2021, 01:58:08 am »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-