Author Topic: FL Dem hysterically claims Jan 6 was FAR worse than 3,000 dead on 9/11: ‘It’s not even close’  (Read 101 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FL Dem hysterically claims Jan 6 was FAR worse than 3,000 dead on 9/11: ‘It’s not even close’
September 11, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Former Florida Democrat congressional candidate Pam Keith outrageously claimed that 9/11 was not the worst attack to ever hit the United States in her lifetime, it was the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, 2021.

“On 1/6/2021, 9/11/2001 ceased being the worst thing that happened to America in my lifetime. It’s really weird and painful to process and say that. But it’s the truth. And quite frankly… it’s not even close,” the current executive director of Fight 4 Florida’s Future tweeted on the 20th anniversary of 9/11.

“Today makes 20 years since one of the most impactful events of my life. I was in DC, completely freaked out, in a daze of horror & rage. Little did I know that the damage of that day would pale SO MUCH in comparison to the ongoing horror visited upon our nation on 11/8/2016,” she also tweeted concerning the election of former President Trump.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/09/11/fl-dem-hysterically-claims-jan-6-was-far-worse-than-3000-dead-on-9-11-its-not-even-close-1132988/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Oh for crying out loud, nothing like exploiting this day for their liberal agenda!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Hysterical democrats, filled with hate, based in extreme ignorance, wildly accusing innocent people to achieve political agendas, need to be investigated and have hysterectomies where desperately needed! 
 :bigsilly: :mauslaff: :laughingdog: :bigsilly:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 02:49:56 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions