Author Topic: Trump's Alabama rally cancelled over partisan political concerns  (Read 1958 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump's Alabama rally cancelled over partisan political concerns
By Olafimihan Oshin - 06/29/21 12:38 PM EDT

Former President Trump's upcoming rally in Alabama has been canceled over partisan political concerns, NBC News affiliate WMTV reported on Tuesday.

USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park commission chairman Bill Tunnell told the NBC News affiliate that the Republican party contacted them worried about the patriotic event turning into a “partisan political event” instead.

“After the request was made, then there was contact with the Republican Party, they contacted us and then it became apparent that it was going to be a partisan political event, rather than just a patriotic event planned for that evening,” Tunnell told WMTV.

Alabama Attorney General Steve Marshall (R) sent a letter saying the park is "available for all political parties and candidates on an equal basis,” adding that there wasn’t enough time for a formal opinion on it, WMTV reported.

Tunnell also said that former GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum using the park for his campaign in 2012 was the reason why the commission has abstained from partisan political events.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/560728-trumps-alabama-rally-cancelled-over-partisan-political-concerns
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Trump's Alabama rally cancelled over partisan political concerns
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 04:48:07 pm »
Are the wheels coming off the 'Trump Train'?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 05:16:54 pm »
Some what off topic, but some of the meanest mosquitoes in the nation down there at this time of the year... Not kidding, you do NOT want to visit this area without DEET and more DEET and some sort of netting to cover the DEET. I vote it as the worse place I have visited.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 06:29:42 pm »
Since it was the local GOP 'troubled' by the event's possible political nature I'd say its more a matter of the McConnell/Cheney/Romney wing of the party playing defense.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 06:52:48 pm »
Since it was the local GOP 'troubled' by the event's possible political nature I'd say its more a matter of the McConnell/Cheney/Romney wing of the party playing defense.

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Thanks for the good laugh..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2021, 07:10:07 pm »

LOL.  No, the wheels just came off the Chairmanship of the Alabama Republican Party.  That person must be made to suffer for this,assuming it's not just another lie told by Democrats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2021, 07:31:46 pm »

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

@kevindavis

Stop trolling TBR.  This is your one and only warning.

Every.  Single. One.  Of.  Your.  Posts. Is.  Trolling.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2021, 07:34:36 pm »
@kevindavis

Stop trolling TBR.  This is your one and only warning.

Every.  Single. One.  Of.  Your.  Posts. Is.  Trolling.

Telling the truth that Trump is a loser is Trolling??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2021, 07:39:41 pm »

Telling the truth that Trump is a loser is Trolling??

You got your warning from an Admin, so you just keep it up.
I will NOT comply.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2021, 07:41:26 pm »
You got your warning from an Admin, so you just keep it up.

Whatever.. Sorry, you MAGA folks can't handle the truth.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2021, 07:57:29 pm »

Whatever.. Sorry, you MAGA folks can't handle the truth.

And I am sorry that you haven't added one iota of new arguments. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2021, 09:36:10 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2021, 09:49:05 pm »

So who is your GOP Hero, then?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2021, 10:40:01 pm »

It's Shortbus Joe Biteme, obviously.   :troll:
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2021, 11:35:19 pm »

Yep, obviously.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2021, 12:41:57 am »
When has democrats congregating been an issue that they could not do so in a public situation?  Before the last election democrats were grouping and burning down cities, with arson, rape, murder openly being practiced, and Republicans are restricted because they are peaceful when they gather ?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 12:42:49 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2021, 01:15:08 am »

I mean seriously,   what is the alternative out there?   Yes, Trump has his flaws, I get it.    But who else out there is capable of galvanizing people like he does.   Too many are looking the gift horse in the mouth, and don't understand the tremendous opportunity that has been squandered.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2021, 01:33:24 am »
I mean seriously,   what is the alternative out there?   Yes, Trump has his flaws, I get it.    But who else out there is capable of galvanizing people like he does.   Too many are looking the gift horse in the mouth, and don't understand the tremendous opportunity that has been squandered.

Let me start out by stating that Trump was a really good President. Alternatives? Well, there are a select few, Pompeo, DeSantis and then we get to someone like Noem who would have been good, but quickly acquired a black mark to her reputation.  There is Cruz --- yes, I get the whole constitutional issue, but nonetheless I included his name.

Of course the GOPe idiots think that Mittens, Pence, Bushie or Rubio will win. Fools!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2021, 01:38:24 am »
When has democrats congregating been an issue that they could not do so in a public situation?  Before the last election democrats were grouping and burning down cities, with arson, rape, murder openly being practiced, and Republicans are restricted because they are peaceful when they gather ?

Oh, that's easy!  Look at it from the cops' point of view.  Republicans peacefully protesting are far less likely to throw urine and feces on you, or throw rocks, or shoot you dead.  We all have seen how peacefully Antifa and their house slaves BLM protest.

I'd rather cuff and shackle people who don't resist arrest any day, and twice on Sunday.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2021, 03:21:31 am »

you leave me no other choice but to call you a weenie.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2021, 03:38:51 am »
"Bill Tunnell told the NBC News affiliate that the Republican party contacted them worried about the patriotic event turning into a “partisan political event” instead. "

Herein lies the entire problem ladies and gentlemen. The impotent flacid GOP cowers when anythng looks confrontational or controversial.

And here is a little history lesson for our meek tepid GOP...  Do they not think that the 56 delegates on July 4, 1776 did not a "partisan political event"?  It was outright rebellion against their government.  Folks we are screwed if these enuchs continue to whimper everytime a dimocrat confronts them.

Yeah, I am not. Trump fan, but someone has to stand up, be a man, lead and fight against these filthy left wing bastards.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2021, 03:40:59 am »
you leave me no other choice but to call you a weenie.

Hell... this Liz Cheney groupie can't even find his weenie. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2021, 03:42:41 am »

(Crickets)

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2021, 12:54:52 pm »

Romney, Cheney, and more.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2021, 04:19:47 pm »
(Crickets)
Hey be patient he has to find time away from TOS.