Author Topic: Kinzinger: Trump’s Ohio Rally a ‘Rally of a Loser President’  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kinzinger: Trump’s Ohio Rally a ‘Rally of a Loser President’
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2021, 06:53:07 pm »

Joe did win in 2020..

Y'all just go on thinking that, your overlords approve.  And may your chains rest lightly upon you.  Don't worry, we'll never claim you as our countryman.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2021, 07:17:24 pm »

Joe did win in 2020..

@kevindavis

Just a small correction:

Joe was declared to have won in 2020.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2021, 07:19:29 pm »
@kevindavis

Just a small correction:

Joe was declared to have won in 2020.

Which he did fair and square..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2021, 07:20:58 pm »

Joe Biden was installed as president in January, I'll grant you that. He did not win, neither fair nor square.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2021, 07:23:31 pm »

Joe did win in 2020..

@kevindavis

No,he did NOT win. He was AWARDED the Presidency because nobody in a position to do anything about the stolen election had the balls to take action because that would be akin to admitting the system that has fed them all their lives is broken,and it is THEIR fault it happened.

Get your Bush together.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 07:24:23 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2021, 07:31:17 pm »
You may see that the 2020 election wasn’t stolen @kevindavis  — but there is little doubt that it was underhandedly slanted in so many ways.

The real problem is whether Americans are prepared to let the same forces that slanted the 2020 election in Biden’s favor get away with it again.

Those cheering from the sidelines at an underhanded election which has crumbled our Republic, should be ashamed.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2021, 07:44:35 pm »
@kevindavis

No,he did NOT win. He was AWARDED the Presidency because nobody in a position to do anything about the stolen election had the balls to take action because that would be akin to admitting the system that has fed them all their lives is broken,and it is THEIR fault it happened.

Get your Bush together.

@sneakypete SCOTUS turned their backs and it was then that we lost our Republic.  I am disappointed in the 3 newbies who were supposed to be conservative.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2021, 08:54:31 pm »

@kevindavis

Alllllrighty then. I can see we have a lost cause here. I knew before noon on Wednesday, November 4.* No one told me. I have only recently heard Trump say it (because I usually don't listen to him), so he didn't talk me into it. It didn't take much skill to read the stitches on this fastball, but I get that there are those who weren't able to discern all the dynamics at play that eventually allowed the puzzle pieces to become a clear image.

*I suspected something was up 2 or 3 days before election day. PA's AG Josh Shapiro declared that if all the votes were added up in PA, there was no way Trump would win. It wasn't just smack talk. He spoke with authority. My skin crawled, but I talked myself out of my suspicions. When the vote counting stopped in the middle of the night, I knew. In the initial hours, I saw graphs from sources I completely trust of Biden's numbers and how they shot up and surpassed Trump's in the places where they stopped the counting and then resumed. Add to that the fact that there are still questions to be asked and answered but NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO. Why? Sorry, but no one but my Father in heaven can disabuse me of the belief that 2020's was a completely fraudulent election. Biden sits in the White House, but he's not the winner. And the country is most assuredly the loser.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2021, 09:03:48 pm »
@kevindavis

Alllllrighty then. I can see we have a lost cause here. I knew before noon on Wednesday, November 4.* No one told me. I have only recently heard Trump say it (because I usually don't listen to him), so he didn't talk me into it. It didn't take much skill to read the stitches on this fastball, but I get that there are those who weren't able to discern all the dynamics at play that eventually allowed the puzzle pieces to become a clear image.

*I suspected something was up 2 or 3 days before election day. PA's AG Josh Shapiro declared that if all the votes were added up in PA, there was no way Trump would win. It wasn't just smack talk. He spoke with authority. My skin crawled, but I talked myself out of my suspicions. When the vote counting stopped in the middle of the night, I knew. In the initial hours, I saw graphs from sources I completely trust of Biden's numbers and how they shot up and surpassed Trump's in the places where they stopped the counting and then resumed. Add to that the fact that there are still questions to be asked and answered but NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO. Why? Sorry, but no one but my Father in heaven can disabuse me of the belief that 2020's was a completely fraudulent election. Biden sits in the White House, but he's not the winner. And the country is most assuredly the loser.

Excellent post!!!!!!   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2021, 09:04:52 pm »

I can see the site's carbuncle hasn't gone away yet.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2021, 09:58:25 pm »
I can see the site's carbuncle hasn't gone away yet.

Not yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2021, 10:12:24 pm »
Well said, @AllThatJazzZ

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2021, 11:05:38 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2021, 12:46:05 am »
@sneakypete SCOTUS turned their backs and it was then that we lost our Republic.  I am disappointed in the 3 newbies who were supposed to be conservative.

@libertybele

I am disappointed with every single damn one of them,for not at a MINIMUM speaking out about it and complaining,even if they weren't in a position to do anything about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2021, 11:34:03 am »
Barack Obama according to Maxine Waters, compiled the most comprehensive data base in modern history.

IMO, they have scoured the history and bios or everybody in the government (and beyond) for anything that would able them to commit extortion and blackmail of their perceived political enemies.

Thus, Chief Justice Roberts' rulings make a lot of sense.
Those they cannot get dirt on they gaslight, or create dirt just in time to torpedo an election (Roy Moore). None in the swamp want anyone who is clean present because that leaves someone who can throw the first stone.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2021, 06:07:18 am »
Quote from: kevindavis on June 29, 2021, 02:51:08 PM

Joe did win in 2020..

Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too?  Because they are every bit as real as Biden having won in 2020.

Our republic is in serious trouble. This election rigging is not fixed, this nation is done.  I say all voting into the future is manual only, otherwise, kiss honest elections away!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion