Author Topic: McCarthy To Introduce Bill Replenishing Israel’s Iron Dome After Omar’s Anti-Semitic Outburst  (Read 366 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

McCarthy To Introduce Bill Replenishing Israel’s Iron Dome After Omar’s Anti-Semitic Outburst
July 1, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is taking major action after the latest outburst from Minnesota Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar.

McCarthy announced that he plans to introduce a bill on Thursday to replenish Israel’s Iron Dome missiles after reports that Israel was set to request $1 billion from the Biden administration.

Israel was forced to use thousands of missiles in May while defending itself against Palestinian terrorist attacks.

The bill is expected to make $1 billion available for Israel to provide additional funding for “the acquisition, enhancement, maintenance, and sustainment of the Iron Dome defense system to counter short-range rocket threats.”

The move comes after another anti-Semitic outburst from Omar.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/to-introduce-bill-44046/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Will Pelosi throw cover to Jihad Spice and kill the bills advancement or will she bring the bill to the floor.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Will Pelosi throw cover to Jihad Spice and kill the bills advancement or will she bring the bill to the floor.

To ask the question is to answer it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy