Author Topic: Former CNN producer dishes on how network became so fervently and obviously anti-Trump  (Read 1268 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In Iraq they'd show up across the road from our FOB with "protest signs" in what was an attempt at English.  Talk about your crude staged productions.

I liked "Jon Cary!  Halp!  Im stuk in Irak!!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I liked "Jon Cary!  Halp!  Im stuk in Irak!!"

Yeah those guys did that on purpose in response to his if "you're not smart you go to the military".

Crap comments like that are the reason I don't believe a Lefty no matter how big or small on the food chain they might be when they say they support the troops.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This guy claims CNN wasn't biased before Trump was elected.

Which pretty much means he has no credibility at all.

CNN was called "The Communist News Network" from the time "Red Ted" Turner founded it.

Has everybody forgotten the CNN "Operation Tailwind" fiasco of the 70's?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

I haven't.  At a time where Saddam was being criticized for using chemical weapons against the Kurds, CNN ran cover for him by falsely accusing Americans of using chemical weapons against the NVA.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This guy claims CNN wasn't biased before Trump was elected.

Which pretty much means he has no credibility at all.

CNN was called "The Communist News Network" from the time "Red Ted" Turner founded it.

I'll never forgive them for hanging out with a Taliban sniper and actually being their when he took a shot at a U.S. Soldier.

I wanna say it was Nic Robertson.  I had to deal with his ass in Iraq in 2003.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I haven't.  At a time where Saddam was being criticized for using chemical weapons against the Kurds, CNN ran cover for him by falsely accusing Americans of using chemical weapons against the NVA.

@Hoodat

That was just the opening act,and it was worse than your memory. The "poison gas was used to murder innocent Laotian women and children in the village where the former American POW's who are now working with the NVA were living who were their real targets."

I had been a squad leader in that platoon a year earlier,so I took that kind of personal.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'll never forgive them for hanging out with a Taliban sniper and actually being their when he took a shot at a U.S. Soldier.

I wanna say it was Nic Robertson.  I had to deal with his ass in Iraq in 2003.

@txradioguy

Ok,that one is news to me. Thanks for the tip. I got barred from posting on CNN shortly after the Operation Tailwind broadcast.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Ok,that one is news to me. Thanks for the tip. I got barred from posting on CNN shortly after the Operation Tailwind broadcast.

Yeah that Tailwind special was a Peter Arnett hit piece for sure.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah that Tailwind special was a Peter Arnett hit piece for sure.

@txradioguy

Last I heard,Arnett was a field reporter for a Muslim newspaper,and the other producers have found jobs away from journalism.

Red Ted Turner ended up divorcing Jane Fonda and selling CNN at some later date,too. I can't remember who bought it,or even I ever knew who bought it. I do know I don't care.

CNN was such a laughing stock that on my first visit to Russia right after the collapse of Communism,CNN was playing on the tv in the lobby of the hotel I was staying at in Moscow,and even the Russians were making fun of them.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

Last I heard,Arnett was a field reporter for a Muslim newspaper,and the other producers have found jobs away from journalism.

Red Ted Turner ended up divorcing Jane Fonda and selling CNN at some later date,too. I can't remember who bought it,or even I ever knew who bought it. I do know I don't care.

CNN was such a laughing stock that on my first visit to Russia right after the collapse of Communism,CNN was playing on the tv in the lobby of the hotel I was staying at in Moscow,and even the Russians were making fun of them.

I used to know an Army Reserve PAO Major who worked as a producer on Headline News back in the 90's.  Actually gave me his card and told me to look him up with my enlistment was over.

Turner sold out his entire empire (including WCW Wrestling) to AOL/TimeWarner in the early 2000's.

If CNN didn't have the airports around the world they'd be out of business tomorrow.

Offline Hoodat

I still remember the Drudge headline when Arnett was fired by NBC in 2003

PEACOCK PULLS PLUG ON PETER
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I still remember the Drudge headline when Arnett was fired by NBC in 2003

PEACOCK PULLS PLUG ON PETER

@Hoodat

Seriously?

I hope whoever wrote that headline got some sort of award for it!