Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: Trump attorney accuses Mueller of 'monstrous lie and scheme to defraud'  (Read 351 times)

rangerrebew

Gregg Jarrett: Trump attorney accuses Mueller of 'monstrous lie and scheme to defraud'

By Gregg Jarrett | Fox News

John Dowd: 'Staggering' Mueller's 'dream team' put on such a fraud

John Dowd, one of the lead lawyers who represented President Trump during Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian collusion, said Tuesday that the special counsel engineered a perjury trap for Trump in the exact same way that James Comey’s FBI invented a trap for former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

“Mueller’s scheme was the same one captured in the (newly released) FBI set-up notes pertaining to Flynn. They knew they had nothing, but using their official power they created and perpetuated the facade of an investigation,” said Dowd.

In an extensive interview on Tuesday, Dowd explained to me how his commitment of cooperation and transparency in dealing with Mueller was eventually turned against the president, as the special counsel “misled” Trump’s legal team in order to manufacture a crime where none existed.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-attorney-accuses-mueller-lie-defraud-gregg-jarrett

rangerrebew

Now we know why no charges were brought.  Not that there was anything to charge Trump with but that doesn't usually stop a good, hard core leftist.  If there had been charges, the lies would have come out in court sealing the fate of Mueller and his fiasco. :judge:

Offline PeteS in CA

This illustrates the thinking - and wisdom, IMO - of Trump's team providing whatever Mueller's team asked, short of Trump being deposed. Trump's team sensed or knew that Mueller's team were acting dishonestly. It also raises, for me, the question of whether Flynn's original lawyers may have represented him incompetently or worse.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This illustrates the thinking - and wisdom, IMO - of Trump's team providing whatever Mueller's team asked, short of Trump being deposed. Trump's team sensed or knew that Mueller's team were acting dishonestly. It also raises, for me, the question of whether Flynn's original lawyers may have represented him incompetently or worse.

I am sure Flynn's first lawyers, from Covington (Eric Holder's firm) were actively working against Flynn's benefit.  It was beyond mere incompetence.  Hanlon's Razor does not apply here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

I am sure Flynn's first lawyers, from Covington (Eric Holder's firm) were actively working against Flynn's benefit.  It was beyond mere incompetence.  Hanlon's Razor does not apply here.

I'm on the razor's edge about it, but in light of so many other shenanigans and illegal actions in the whole "trial" process (the original judge was a friend of Peter Strzok, for heaven's sake!!!), I'm leaning strongly toward the idea that Flynn's first lawyers were compromised.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm on the razor's edge about it, but in light of so many other shenanigans and illegal actions in the whole "trial" process (the original judge was a friend of Peter Strzok, for heaven's sake!!!), I'm leaning strongly toward the idea that Flynn's first lawyers were compromised.

I was pushed off that razor's edge when I found out Holder is involved with Covington, and Covington was Flynn's lawyers' firm.  That loud "Clap!" was the sound of 2 and 2 coming together.  To say they were "compromised" is too nice.  They were conflicted, which is a violation of written ethics rules.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

@Cyber Liberty, being too nice is among my greater faults, :silly: .

Offline aligncare

I wonder if people are aware that the editorial section at the end of Mueller’s report—and it was clearly an editorial, something not usually found at the end of an investigative report—was written by Andrew Wiseman?

They were going to slime Trump no matter what conclusion the ‘investigation’ reached.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Greg Jarrett, Joe diGenova/Victoria Toensig, Mark Levin, Dan Bongino, John Solomon, Sarah Carter and others had inside sources about this in early 2017.

Not every detail. Just the broad outline.

Partisan career bureaucrats shoud be subject to criminal and/or civil consequences, if under the color of law, they damage somebody.

There is a paper trail, here, where they reached and documented the absence of wrongdoing by Flynn, but NEVERTHELESS, continues.

It is in WRITING, they pondered their objective, frame him, get him to lie? etc.

The tables should be turned. Flynn should sue Strzok, Comey, Page, McCabe, Mueller, Rosenstein, Page for large sums. Make them pay for lawyers, by selling their houses.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

Greg Jarrett, Joe diGenova/Victoria Toensig, Mark Levin, Dan Bongino, John Solomon, Sarah Carter and others had inside sources about this in early 2017.

Not every detail. Just the broad outline.

Partisan career bureaucrats shoud be subject to criminal and/or civil consequences, if under the color of law, they damage somebody.

There is a paper trail, here, where they reached and documented the absence of wrongdoing by Flynn, but NEVERTHELESS, continues.

It is in WRITING, they pondered their objective, frame him, get him to lie? etc.

The tables should be turned. Flynn should sue Strzok, Comey, Page, McCabe, Mueller, Rosenstein, Page for large sums. Make them pay for lawyers, by selling their houses.

:thumbsup:

Revenge would be sweet for these traitorous creeps! (Hey! I made a rhyme!)