Author Topic: Former CNN producer dishes on how network became so fervently and obviously anti-Trump  (Read 1266 times)

rangerrebew

Former CNN producer dishes on how network became so fervently and obviously anti-Trump

May 26, 2020 | Jon Dougherty | Print Article

A former digital producer for CNN who is conservative in his political views has explained how the network became so vehemently opposed to President Donald Trump and his administration, even to the point of publishing one fake news report about him after another.

In an interview with TownHall, Steve Krakauer, founder of the “Fourth Watch” newsletter, which serves as a media watchdog, said that having worked for CNN gives him insight and perspective he otherwise would not have.

Krakauer said he’s noticed a big difference in the way the network reported in the early 2010s — when President Obama and Vice President Biden were in office — and the way CNN began reporting after Trump won in 2016.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/26/former-cnn-producer-dishes-on-how-network-became-so-fervently-and-obviously-anti-trump-926028

Offline aligncare

So, tell me republican NeverTrumper, where did you learn that Trump...is a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic; colluded with Putin to subvert an election; put children in cages; asked for Ukrainian quid pro quo for Joe; is financially profiting from the presidency; failed to act quickly enough to Corona, is planning to subvert 2020 election...etc...etc...etc...etc...etc. My point is...

Orange man is not bad. CNN is and you have been played.

Do me a favor? Learn from history, do your own research, and stop being a tool of the Left.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Do me a favor? Learn from history, do your own research, and stop being a tool of the Left.

I hope that mouth frothing rant was directed toward the CNN rep instead of Ranger.  He posts many articles, of varying political persuasions.  You guys are becoming unhnged experts in sniping messengers. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I hope that mouth frothing rant was directed toward the CNN rep instead of Ranger.  He posts many articles, of varying political persuasions.  You guys are becoming unhnged experts in sniping messengers.

You're way out of line, there.

No way was he speaking about @rangerrebew !

You guys have become unhinged....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Baloney, in the world of keyboards, implied emotion, and recent Trump apologist prose,  is sometimes tough to discern.  (See Legal American)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

The bias predates OhBummer! In the mid-late 90s CNN was aptly nicknamed the Clinton News Network.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The bias predates OhBummer! In the mid-late 90s CNN was aptly nicknamed the Clinton News Network.

I remember them admitting they covered up things happening with Saddam in Iraq so they could maintain their office there.

Bernard Shaw refusing to be debriefed by the DoD after spending the night in baghdad during the first Gulf War bombing started because he didn't want to lose his "objectivity".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@catfish1957 and a few others have a right to ask that question and react the way he did based on the frothy mouth rhetoric of the past by certain members here.

And the @aligncare post in question was the definition of vague as to who it was directed towards.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Hoodat

I remember them admitting they covered up things happening with Saddam in Iraq so they could maintain their office there.

Yep.  And Peter Arnett was essentially broadcasting Iraqi propaganda including the story on the baby milk factory bombing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yep.  And Peter Arnett was essentially broadcasting Iraqi propaganda including the story on the baby milk factory bombing.

I remember me and a couple friends of mine sitting at Ft. Stewart watching that report and talking about how that was the most fake @ss sign we'd ever seen.

Offline aligncare

@catfish1957 and a few others have a right to ask that question and react the way he did based on the frothy mouth rhetoric of the past by certain members here.

And the @aligncare post in question was the definition of vague as to who it was directed towards.

Jeepers, I forgot to put the S on NeverTrumper, it was meant to be plural. Ranger knows my position and I know his and that I wasn’t referring to him. It was a general statement.

Online DCPatriot

There's a much better way of asking.  To hell with that, and to hell with you, too.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

Jeepers, I forgot to put the S on NeverTrumper, it was meant to be plural. Ranger knows my position and I know his and that I wasn’t referring to him. It was a general statement.

FWIW, I took your whole post as addressing a hypothetical N-T'er, not ranger.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There's a much better way of asking.  To hell with that, and to hell with you, too.

Awww you got your feathers ruffled.  How cute.

Offline skeeter

FWIW, I took your whole post as addressing a hypothetical N-T'er, not ranger.

Being familiar with @aligncare ‘s posting history it was pretty obvious what he meant.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 12:20:50 am by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

So, tell me republican NeverTrumper, where did you learn that Trump...is a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic; colluded with Putin to subvert an election; put children in cages; asked for Ukrainian quid pro quo for Joe; is financially profiting from the presidency; failed to act quickly enough to Corona, is planning to subvert 2020 election...etc...etc...etc...etc...etc. My point is...

Nah. I knew all I needed to about Tumpy before the election cycle, and proven by what he did to Cruz.
No class.
no character.
Nothing yet to disprove that at all.

Offline aligncare

Nah. I knew all I needed to about Tumpy before the election cycle, and proven by what he did to Cruz.
No class.
no character.
Nothing yet to disprove that at all.

I certainly wasn’t thinking of you in my rant. I was hoping to persuade the persuadable. You certainly are not, especially regarding Trump.  :beer:

Online DCPatriot

Awww you got your feathers ruffled.  How cute.

Not at all.

You're an ass for not apologizing to @aligncare  and/or giving him the benefit of the doubt. 

You've surely 'known' him for 4 years.

Instead, you want to keep your personal WTF with me going.

You've completely derailed the thread being 3rd man in betwen @catfish1957 and myself.

Go home and get your shine box.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Not at all.

You're an ass for not apologizing to @aligncare  and/or giving him the benefit of the doubt. 

You've surely 'known' him for 4 years.

Instead, you want to keep your personal WTF with me going.

You've completely derailed the thread being 3rd man in betwen @catfish1957 and myself.

Go home and get your shine box.

I'll give an apology equivalent to the ones I've gotten from people of your ilk acting exactly like you are now.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So, tell me republican NeverTrumperS, where did you learn that Trump...is a racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic; colluded with Putin to subvert an election; put children in cages; asked for Ukrainian quid pro quo for Joe; is financially profiting from the presidency; failed to act quickly enough to Corona, is planning to subvert 2020 election...etc...etc...etc...etc...etc. My point is...

goopo @aligncare

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Former CNN Digital Producer on How the Network Has Become the Anti-Trump Channel
Townhall, May 25, 2020

[...]

All that changed in 2016, "where there became this feeling of this existential fight with the person in the White House... I think Trump, in a lot of ways, embraced this fight and it became a mission of CNN, I believe, to counter the presidency. And that was not there necessarily before in the feeling of wanting to counter on the other side and I think that has completely changed the output you see both on CNN, but also behind the scenes."

More:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2020/05/25/former-cnn-digital-producer-on-how-the-network-became-the-antitrump-channel-n2569413?dg

Offline Mod5

:im waiting: Take the personal bickering to PMs or elsewhere please. :im waiting:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 12:17:16 pm by Mod5 »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I remember me and a couple friends of mine sitting at Ft. Stewart watching that report and talking about how that was the most fake @ss sign we'd ever seen.

Always thought it was hilarious through the years that all the Muslim anti-American protest signs were in English.  I suspect that 95% of these were all crude staged productions.

Offline PeteS in CA

Always thought it was hilarious through the years that all the Muslim anti-American protest signs were in English.  I suspect that 95% of these were all crude staged productions.

If the English was good, probably staged by CNN-folk.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

In Iraq they'd show up across the road from our FOB with "protest signs" in what was an attempt at English.  Talk about your crude staged productions.