Author Topic: Fox News's Cavuto warns of deadly hydroxychloroquine dangers after Trump says he's taking it  (Read 4176 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
In Africa & South America, you can buy it over the counter.  Children take it. 
SMH

@dancer

Do you have any links for that?
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The new Shep Smith? Neil Cavuto gins up panic over Trump taking hydroxychloroquine: ‘This will kill you!’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/19/the-new-shep-smith-neil-cavuto-gins-up-panic-over-trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-this-will-kill-you-922791

I do know Cavuto hates Trump, it is obvious if you watch his show.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
White House Physician: ‘Potential Benefit’ To President Trump Taking Hydroxychloroquine Outweighs Risks

Why must you post in those yuuuuuge letters?

There are studies going on to see if the Hydroxychloroquine can keep you from getting the virus.  They are testing on health care workers.  I guess Trump wanted to be one of the guinea pigs to try it.  We all know that the White House has had cased of COVID.  So he asked his Dr. and the Dr. gave it to him.  The statement above only strengthens the argument that Hydroxychloroquine should not be used widespread to protect against the virus.  The Dr. is saying there are risks.

Furthermore Z pack destroys all bacteria and in itself is dangerous to your health:

The Z-Pak Antibiotic Can Kill Adults

The New England Journal of Medicine has reported that the popular antibiotic azithromycin, often given as a five-day treatment regimen known as the Z-Pak, increases the risk of sudden cardiac death in adults by 250 percent or any cause of death by 200 percent. In 2011 U.S. doctors wrote 55. 3 million prescriptions for this antibiotic, with sales of $464.6 million.

I often ask people, “What is the first word that comes into your mind when you think of the word, 'antibiotic?'” The correct answer should be poison. If an antibiotic actually gets the job done, it works by poisoning bacteria to death. Due to decades-long overuse of antibiotics by the medical profession, it now requires 50 times the dose of poison to kill bacteria compared to when antibiotics first came on the market.

The Z-Pak is popular because it is given as a five-day treatment, compared to 10 days for many other antibiotics. Obviously, it has to be more poisonous.

“We use azithromycin for an awful lot of things, and we abuse it terribly,” said Dr. John G. Bartlett, a professor of medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. “It’s very convenient. Patients love it. ‘Give me the Z-Pak.’ For most of where we use it, probably the best option is not to give an antibiotic, quite frankly.”....

https://www.wellnessresources.com/news/the-z-pak-antibiotic-can-kill-adults

It was very irresponsible for the President to promote something they haven't even finished a clinical trial on.  Furthermore Trump is promoting fear.  Fear that a drug is needed in order to avoid the virus.  The numbers of COVID in the United States do not indicate that everyone should immediately go to their physician for prescription's of Hydroxychloroquine, Z Pack and Zink. 

Either the country is ready to open or the country is not.  It isn't whether we can open the country because we have the miracle cure.  And if everyone gets theirs, hey they can attend Trump rallies!  He is pushing big pharma.  Not hope that we are ready to open the economy.  Only that I did it and its safe so you all should start on a medication you don't even need.  And we know that many people are on medications already they don't need.

It would be a drug interaction nightmare.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
The new Shep Smith? Neil Cavuto gins up panic over Trump taking hydroxychloroquine: ‘This will kill you!’
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/19/the-new-shep-smith-neil-cavuto-gins-up-panic-over-trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-this-will-kill-you-922791

I am a huge Cavuto fan.  We are kindred conservative spirits in finance matters, and most everything else he comes out on positions.  Many of us are not Trump fans, but know the stakes.  Cavuto has made of career of belittling dumb people, and people who say dumb things.  I think Trump-speak has been like a burr to Cavuto in that perspective.   Thus his less than favorable coverage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Stories like this bring all the Doctor Karens out of the woodwork.  They're easy to spot:  They know tons of things about medicine and don't speak any Latin.

What Trump takes is between him and his Doc, so Neil can just STFU.  And I usually agree with him, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

so Neil can just STFU.  And I usually agree with him, too.

Agreed.  Cavuto should turn it down until November 4th.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Why must you post in those yuuuuuge letters?

Because they piss off exactly the right people!

Next question.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

Agreed.  Cavuto should turn it down until November 4th.
Cavuto has jumped on the "I am an expert in all things" train.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Next question.

Don't ever change, my friend!   :beer: :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Don't ever change, my friend!   :beer: :beer:

You can count on that!  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

You can count on that!  :beer:

Just like we can count on the “orange man bad” lady keeping up the drum beat, thread after thread after thread.   ***hair on fire

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Next question.

88devil

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Just like we can count on the “orange man bad” lady keeping up the drum beat, thread after thread after thread.   ***hair on fire

It's a legit news story.  @Chosen Daughter wasn't trying to stir the pot this time.

If you can't recognize that... :shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline PeteS in CA

Hydroxychloroquine was approved by the FDA for usage against malaria in 1955. It is also used for rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. Its side effects and proper dosing are well known.

Trump and his doctor had a risks-benefits discussion with his doctor, and the doctor prescribed hydroxychloroquine, dosage, and is overseeing the process.

Cavuto is spouting aquarium-cleaner-grade ignorance and wishful thinking.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Applewood

There is that word "hate" again.  Honestly. when Trump supporters characterize critics of their man as "hate," they sound just like Obama supporters. Many of those same Trump supporters were outraged when Obama supporters characterized their criticism of their hero as hatred.  Yet, these  Trump supporters are doing the same thing.

I believe Cavuto raised some legitimate concerns.  Of course, Trump is a grownup and can do what he wants.  But there are going to be people who have such faith in him who will be demanding this drug from their doctors where the drugs may not be right for them.  Their doctors might refuse to prescribe it, so they will shop around till they find a doctor who will.  Who knows what could happen to someone who takes more than the recommended dosage or who takes the drug with other meds that could cause a bad reaction, or who take the drug when they have pre-existing conditions that could be exacerbated by this drug?   

I keep saying this over and over -- no drug is 100% safe.  In any one or more of the above scenarios, this drug could kill you. 

I also said before -- Trump should have added that people should discuss this drug with their doctors and heed their advice on whether they should take this drug and if so, how much is safe.  Since he didn't do that, Cavuto was right to warn people for him.

Offline Applewood

I don't take any drug unless there is an absolute need  for it... :shrug:

I'm with you.  Unfortunately, I have a number of chronic illnesses for which daily medication is necessary.  But I have an aversion to just taking a drug because it's the "in" thing to do. 

Last week when I saw my primary doctor, he told me my triglycerides were high, so he recommended a new drug.  I told him I would research it and get back to him.  Never mind that because the drug is so new, it costs a fortune for a 90-day supply (insurance doesn't cover it and because I'm on Medicare, I don't qualify for discounts) -- but the potential side effects, though not life threatening, were not acceptable to me.  Joint pain?  I have enough joint pain from arthritis, so no thank you.  I'll get back to a good diet and take my fish oil capsules.   Those worked for me before without the expense and side effects.

Offline aligncare

The AAPS (Association of American Physicians and Surgeons said in a letter to Gov. Doug Ducey of Arizona that Hydroxychloroquine has about 90 percent chance of helping COVID-19 patients.

To date, the total number of reported patients treated with HCQ, with or without zinc and the widely used antibiotic azithromycin, is 2,333, writes AAPS, in observational data from China, France, South Korea, Algeria, and the U.S. Of these, 2,137 or 91.6 percent improved clinically. There were 63 deaths, all but 11 in a single retrospective report from the Veterans Administration where the patients were severely ill.

More: https://aapsonline.org/hcq-90-percent-chance/

Offline Idiot

I read that health professionals are taking it in Tampa on an eight week study.  Why would people take this if they don't have the virus or aren't even in close contact like the health care workers?  They don't even know if it works to keep people from getting it.

The thing about this is that from the presidents own family who are saying we should open and COVID is inflated for liberal agenda.  If you thought it was serious enough that people would need to take a drug even when they weren't sick why would you advocate 50,0000 people in a stadium?
One would think that you'd be thrilled Trump was taking this, so it would lead to his early demise.  :whistle:

Offline Absalom

Here we go again.  Every nut is going to go against his own dr. advice and try to use the drug to ward off a virus they don't even have.  Because they wait on every word from president Trump.
---------------------------------
Chosen Daughter, indeed here we go again!
You appeal to reason and the Fan Club erupts w/abuse and intolerance; so predictable yet why?
Like all entertainers, Trump is a compulsive Narcissist, a trait his wise Gael Mother tried to suppress.
This type sees itself above/apart from the norm; producing a Cult mentality among avid supporters.
Consider, Trump's solitary friend among the mainstream media is FOX and Cavuto one of their names.
Then Cavuto warns of the dangers in taking this drug, Trump rages he now considers Fox's an enemy and, on cue, the Fan Club chimes in w/their abusive supportive blather.
How many times have voters seen/heard these antics???
The R's now face a fissure, gradually morphing into an open split because of the attitude and behavior of Trump; those consequences will be lethal this November.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

---------------------------------
The R's now face a fissure, gradually morphing into an open split because of the attitude and behavior of Trump; those consequences will be lethal this November.

Oh, goodie, here's another one who believes style over substance is a cornerstone conservative principle -- and hoping to be proven right with a Biden win this November. 

And he wonders why his ilk can't be elected dogcatcher.   88devil

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Do you honestly think that the WH physician who is responsible for the health of the President of the United States of America is going to give it to him if he thought that it was too risky??  Unless you don't trust the WH physician, then that's a whole other ballgame.
Why even bother? This one shifts from forward to reverse so often that their gearbox is stripped.

Offline aligncare

The AAPS (Association of American Physicians and Surgeons), a non partisan association of working doctors, endorse HQC as safe and effective in over 90 percent of covid19 patients.

The spectacular idiocy of some of the folks here suffering TDS would be funny if it weren’t so darn pathetic.