Author Topic: Fauci now is part of the problem, not part of the solution  (Read 1109 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci now is part of the problem, not part of the solution
« on: April 08, 2020, 02:03:08 pm »
April 8, 2020
Fauci now is part of the problem, not part of the solution
By Howard Richman

The South Korean solution to the COVID-19 virus (widespread testing and the hydroxychloroquine-zinc cure) is beginning to work in the United States. Americans, like South Koreans, will soon be back at work and school. But at Monday's Coronavirus Task Force press briefing, Dr. Anthony Fauci ignored the success.

Instead, he pretended that the only way the U.S. could get back to normal was through vaccines and new therapies. He was responding to a question directed to him, and him only, by reporter Jonathan Karl at the 37:37 mark of this video:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/04/fauci_now_is_part_of_the_problem_not_part_of_the_solution.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Fauci now is part of the problem, not part of the solution
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2020, 02:41:35 pm »
Every time this pissant is behind the podium he thinks he's the President and decisions rest with him.

He's got a major disappointment coming.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 03:18:47 pm »
Fauci has always been part of the problem!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 06:12:29 pm »
Did I miss something? Is off-label use of hydroxychloroquine NOT allowed by the FDA? Are hydroxychloroquine and Remdisivir actually NOT undergoing formal testing? How have treatment possibilities been hindered - actions to hinder, not mere cautionary words - by the FDA? Name the act of hindrance, the date, and a news source link.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 06:13:16 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 10:32:39 pm »
Hmm............so Fauci, a Doctor trained in serious science from a world ranking school,
is now a problem while doofus Richmen who scribbles for American Thinker knows better.
Why of course!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2020, 10:57:19 pm »
Whatever happened to American Thinker?

Didn’t they used to think there?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2020, 11:05:22 pm »
Whatever happened to American Thinker?

Didn’t they used to think there?

Still do! Unlike some here, unfortunately.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2020, 11:13:38 pm »
Hmm............so Fauci, a Doctor trained in serious science from a world ranking school,
is now a problem while doofus Richmen who scribbles for American Thinker knows better.
Why of course!
The guy who heads the WHO, Tedros Adhonom,  is also far better medically trained than Richman. But then so were  Jack Kevorkian,  Harry Howard Holmes (look him up), and Joseph Mengele.
argumentum ad verecundiam
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 11:15:20 pm by goatprairie »

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2020, 11:21:01 pm »
The guy who heads the WHO, Tedros Adhonom,  is also far better medically trained than Richman. But then so were  Jack Kevorkian,  Harry Howard Holmes (look him up), and Joseph Mengele.

:yowsa:   888high58888

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Absalom

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2020, 12:05:42 am »
----------------------
My point is uncomplicated.
Richman, a journo, has zero credience critiquing Fauci's medical judgement

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2020, 12:33:31 am »
----------------------
My argument isn't that Richman is right and Fauci is wrong....... Fauci could very well be right.
My argument is that just because he is who he is does not make him infallible.
On Tucker Carlson's show they recently had Dr. Marc Siegel who originally said face masks wouldn't help the non-infected and then reversed his opinion in the past week.
I like Dr. Siegel a lot, but when he first claimed masks wouldn't do the non-infected any good, I didn't believe him. His latest statement on the matter means I was right, and he was wrong.
I don't know one one millionth of the things Dr. Siegel knows about medicine.
But again....ANYBODY CAN BE WRONG!!!!! no matter how well they're trained in their specialty.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline dancer

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2020, 02:12:35 am »
Like everything else, it's always about following the money.  Gilead labs created Remdesivir.  They own Fauci.  This is why he always touts their ill performing drugs.
Remdesivir costs thousands of dollars and requires intravenous administration.  It is a poor performer.  It also has stronger side effects than hydroxychloraquine.  It cost about 9 cents per pill. 

Fauci also touted their HIV and Ebola drugs which also performed poorly.

There is an article on ProTrumpNews linking CDC, WHO, Fauci and Gates.  Billy gave Fauci $100 million to play with.  I'm guessing Fauci will tout Gate's vaccine...the one with the digital marker that will register everyone who has the vaccine via 5G.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/huge-brilliant-dr-shiva-inventor-email-outlines-connections-bill-gates-dr-fauci-cdc-relevant-coronavirus-pandemic/

Iirc, Birx also was under a fraud investigation at one time, but the reason escapes me.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2020, 02:28:49 am »

Che Guevara was a doctor.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2020, 03:26:47 am »
My argument isn't that Richman is right and Fauci is wrong....... Fauci could very well be right.
My argument is that just because he is who he is does not make him infallible.
On Tucker Carlson's show they recently had Dr. Marc Siegel who originally said face masks wouldn't help the non-infected and then reversed his opinion in the past week.
I like Dr. Siegel a lot, but when he first claimed masks wouldn't do the non-infected any good, I didn't believe him. His latest statement on the matter means I was right, and he was wrong.
I don't know one one millionth of the things Dr. Siegel knows about medicine.
But again....ANYBODY CAN BE WRONG!!!!! no matter how well they're trained in their specialty.
------------------------
Fauci expressed an opinion supported by his background in science.
Richmen objected to that opinion based on his background in politics.
Nothing further, so go away!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 05:39:42 am by Absalom »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2020, 03:33:42 am »
------------------------
Fauci expressed and opinion supported by his background in science.
Nothing further, so go far away!!!!!!!!!!!

Trumps working to fire, undermine or make fun of everyone who could know something.  Its easier to be in total control when there isn't anyone left to disagree with.  Soon it will be just Trump and the only information we will get is Trumps opinion.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2020, 10:49:30 am »
----------------------

Appeal to authority, friend?
Never a good defense.
More to the point is the validity of the question.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 11:32:50 am »
Fauci is only concerned about the medical outcomes of his societal intervention.  He is unconcerned about the long-term implications of closing the economy down, and that is the problem.  Closing the economy down will do far greater damage than the virus, but Fauci is not an authority in economics, only medicine.

In this clip Fauci is acknowledging something that we aren't hearing much from either him or Dr. Brix.  Over time, they do not expect the total number of Coronavirus cases to be lowered by social distancing.  Both Fauci and Zeke Emanuel are now talking about 18 months of quarantine.  Why 18 months?  Because we are quarantining NOW and so people who are not getting it now will get it later.  That is the dirty little secret behind all of this extension of the timetable.

So think about this.  If the total number of cases is going to be the same whether we flatten the curve or not, then flattening the curve only reduces the number of dead by those who would have died because of hospital overcrowding. Everyone else who dies from COVID-19 is going to die now or a little later.  Therefore, the draconian measures being imposed right now are only justified to prevent hospital overcrowding. Once the possibility of hospital overcrowding passes, there is no legitimate rationale for quarantining the population.

Will Trump have the courage to lift the quarantine when every new death will be blamed on him?  Does he have the communication skills to explain it to the American people when practically no one in the mainstream media has the brains to understand it, and will relish the opportunity to tarnish the president as a heartless killer?  I am betting Fauci will get his way and we will be in some kind of quarantine for a long, long time.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2020, 01:34:07 pm »
Fauci is only concerned about the medical outcomes of his societal intervention.  He is unconcerned about the long-term implications of closing the economy down, and that is the problem.  Closing the economy down will do far greater damage than the virus, but Fauci is not an authority in economics, only medicine.

In this clip Fauci is acknowledging something that we aren't hearing much from either him or Dr. Brix.  Over time, they do not expect the total number of Coronavirus cases to be lowered by social distancing.  Both Fauci and Zeke Emanuel are now talking about 18 months of quarantine.  Why 18 months?  Because we are quarantining NOW and so people who are not getting it now will get it later.  That is the dirty little secret behind all of this extension of the timetable.

So think about this.  If the total number of cases is going to be the same whether we flatten the curve or not, then flattening the curve only reduces the number of dead by those who would have died because of hospital overcrowding. Everyone else who dies from COVID-19 is going to die now or a little later.  Therefore, the draconian measures being imposed right now are only justified to prevent hospital overcrowding. Once the possibility of hospital overcrowding passes, there is no legitimate rationale for quarantining the population.

Will Trump have the courage to lift the quarantine when every new death will be blamed on him?  Does he have the communication skills to explain it to the American people when practically no one in the mainstream media has the brains to understand it, and will relish the opportunity to tarnish the president as a heartless killer?  I am betting Fauci will get his way and we will be in some kind of quarantine for a long, long time.

:yowsa: pointing-up

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2020, 01:40:37 pm »
------------------------
Fauci expressed an opinion supported by his background in science.
Nothing further, so go away!!!!!!!!!!!
Go away?  I don't think so. Sorry you don't like to see contrary opinions.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2020, 01:41:16 pm »

Very well said, thanks.

I disagree with you about Fauci getting his way, though. I do not believe Americans will tolerate much more of this. We aren't sheep and will not need to be convinced to go back to normal.

Plus we aren't gonna start listening to the media again. Its obvious to all they are completely deranged.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 01:43:38 pm by skeeter »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2020, 08:45:22 pm »
Trumps working to fire, undermine or make fun of everyone who could know something.  Its easier to be in total control when there isn't anyone left to disagree with.  Soon it will be just Trump and the only information we will get is Trumps opinion.
------------------
Certainly your point has merit. Yet, for me, the words of Sun-Tzu resonate here;
"If you know your enemy and know yourself, you will succeed in every conflict."
Trump's appointments turnover affirms that he is incapable of judging either
character or competence in subordinates.
Additionally it is clear that he was oblivious about the disloyalty to him, by Obama
holdovers, since only now has he begun to take the necessary action of removal.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:52:31 pm by Absalom »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2020, 08:51:13 pm »
Go away?  I don't think so. Sorry you don't like to see contrary opinions.
---------------------------
My apology.
I do not object to contrary opinions
only in repeating my point of view 3x.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2020, 10:01:12 pm »
Che Guevara was a doctor.

So was Josef Mengele.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2020, 10:41:14 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien