Author Topic: Fauci now is part of the problem, not part of the solution  (Read 1108 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Fauci now is part of the problem, not part of the solution
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2020, 01:45:48 am »
I am betting Fauci will get his way and we will be in some kind of quarantine for a long, long time.

@massadvj the last I heard was there would push for one more round of quarantine until the end of May.

If that happens it's going to be trouble for this country on a lot of levels.

Fauci and Birx are both technocrats.  They don't give one whit for anything other than their models and they certainly aren't the types taht need to be anywhere near a decision making or policy role as they are now.

It's time for Trump take the mic away from them and put them back in their advisory roles where they belong.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2020, 02:08:15 am »
Why do the "Modelers" get to revise their predictions without recourse?

Why do they continue to supply revised 'Gospel' models that are also incorrect?

Try that in Vegas when you place a losing bet.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2020, 02:18:54 am »
Why do the "Modelers" get to revise their predictions without recourse?

Why do they continue to supply revised 'Gospel' models that are also incorrect?

Try that in Vegas when you place a losing bet.

They get to do it without recourse because what they are saying works well with the media narrative.

If it didn't they'd be getting excoriated for their wild mis-predictions.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2020, 02:28:32 am »
---------------------------
My apology.
I do not object to contrary opinions
only in repeating my point of view 3x.
If someone makes a claim about something, I try to supply as much evidence as possible to support my argument.
I'm not say Fauci is wrong, I'm just saying nobody is perfect. The "experts" make mistakes too. And they've made plenty of them during this crisis.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2020, 02:34:08 am »
@txradioguy

Chris Engel
11 hrs

Covid-19 is real. Yes, it's deadly.
However, the rest of it? Thanks, Mike!

Read:
"This entire "manufactured crisis" - was started by folks who predicted 2,200,000 (that 2.2 MILLION) deaths in the USA.

Those estimates were revised down to 100,000 10 days ago.

They were further revised down to 60,000 yesterday.

The REALITY will be more like 30,000 - and that is with the CDC telling states to "pad the statistics" - so that there are more CV deaths than are factual.

Even if we now accept the 60,000 - that means the original estimates by "the experts" - were off by a factor of 36.66.

Imagine going to the store - and you saw bread for $1. when you got to the checkout - they charged you $36.66

You would call that FRAUD. And THAT is what this entire episode is - FRAUD.

It's amazing how scared you all are. Stand up - it's time to take back our freedom.

37,000 people die every year in car accidents - and you don't go running around saying "don't drive - grandma could die".

225,000 people die every year from "medical mistakes" - and you don't sit around saying - yeah - ,y arm is broken - but I'm not going to the hospital because I might die!

About 7,452 people die EVERY DAY in the USA. Yesterday 690 of them die from the Coronavirus. That means 6762 people died "from other things" - yet you don't stop your life because of that!

Frankly - I am ashamed at my fellow American's - allowing this bullshit to destroy our lives, our incomes and our freedom.

THE MEDIA LIES. GOVERNMENT LIES. EXPERTS are "self-important people with tunnel vision".

Wake up sheep. It's time to end the charade."
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2020, 02:39:14 am »
@txradioguy

Chris Engel
11 hrs

Read:
"This entire "manufactured crisis" - was started by folks who predicted 2,200,000 (that 2.2 MILLION) deaths in the USA.

The REALITY will be more like 30,000 - and that is with the CDC telling states to "pad the statistics" - so that there are more CV deaths than are factual.

Even if we now accept the 60,000 - that means the original estimates by "the experts" - were off by a factor of 36.66.

Imagine going to the store - and you saw bread for $1. when you got to the checkout - they charged you $36.66

It's amazing how scared you all are. Stand up - it's time to take back our freedom.

37,000 people die every year in car accidents - and you don't go running around saying "don't drive - grandma could die".

225,000 people die every year from "medical mistakes" - and you don't sit around saying - yeah - ,y arm is broken - but I'm not going to the hospital because I might die!

About 7,452 people die EVERY DAY in the USA. Yesterday 690 of them die from the Coronavirus. That means 6762 people died "from other things" - yet you don't stop your life because of that!

Frankly - I am ashamed at my fellow American's - allowing this bullshit to destroy our lives, our incomes and our freedom.

THE MEDIA LIES. GOVERNMENT LIES. EXPERTS are "self-important people with tunnel vision".

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2020, 02:39:39 am »
@txradioguy

Chris Engel
11 hrs

Read:

@DCPatriot thank you!  This is what I've been trying to say the entire time.

Yes it's a nasty little virus...but it's not something that has warranted what we see happening now.

Good find.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2020, 02:41:37 am »
@DCPatriot thank you!  This is what I've been trying to say the entire time.

Yes it's a nasty little virus...but it's not something that has warranted what we see happening now.

Good find.

:beer: 

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2020, 03:22:13 am »
@txradioguy

Chris Engel
11 hrs

Read:

QFT. Damn right.

@DCPatriot  :beer: