Author Topic: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux  (Read 209606 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Share What you are listening to NOW? Thread Deux
« Reply #750 on: April 10, 2021, 08:41:07 pm »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #751 on: April 10, 2021, 08:58:25 pm »
CCR "Have You Ever Seen Rain?" 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmTiK9jp970
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #752 on: April 10, 2021, 09:05:14 pm »
"Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgtWomWg90
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 10:07:43 pm by MOD3 »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #753 on: April 11, 2021, 05:50:51 pm »
All the talk about vodka in the other thread, brought this song to mind  .... "I Love This Bar"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fulz4ytZ54

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #754 on: April 12, 2021, 12:14:22 am »
Wow! Awesome cover to the Bee Gees "To Love Somebody"   Keith Urban!!! I love his voice and the passion he puts into his music; he melts my heart!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfvqVxoJIaE

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #755 on: April 12, 2021, 02:02:49 pm »
Wow! Awesome cover to the Bee Gees "To Love Somebody"   Keith Urban!!! I love his voice and the passion he puts into his music; he melts my heart!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfvqVxoJIaE

Ummm, that was pretty dang spectacular! Thanks for posting it.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Hoodat

« Reply #756 on: April 12, 2021, 10:26:17 pm »
Dwight Yoakam  -  Guitars, Cadillacs

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #757 on: April 12, 2021, 10:29:51 pm »
Speaking of covers, here's JJ Heller doing "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3cCB2vNmvk
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #758 on: April 12, 2021, 11:14:47 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #759 on: April 12, 2021, 11:23:38 pm »

Ummm, that was pretty dang spectacular! Thanks for posting it.

happy77  Indeed!

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #761 on: April 13, 2021, 12:06:00 am »
Since SMF software doesn't show thumbnails for videos, I'll mention that @LegalAmerican's video is about election fraud rather than music, and is nearly an hour long.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #762 on: April 13, 2021, 12:24:48 am »
Since SMF software doesn't show thumbnails for videos, I'll mention that @LegalAmerican's video is about election fraud rather than music, and is nearly an hour long.

Just delete it pete.  personal attack deleted
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 03:02:16 pm by MOD3 »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #763 on: April 13, 2021, 01:14:30 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQLSTXiUtEQ&list=PLv_Z-b9pO4-hJ_GbOvIwrRyGD7gLH8hxA&index=15

Jimmy Webb is a phenomenal songwriter and Glenn Campbell performs this song perfectly, IMHO.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #764 on: April 13, 2021, 01:43:07 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQLSTXiUtEQ&list=PLv_Z-b9pO4-hJ_GbOvIwrRyGD7gLH8hxA&index=15

Jimmy Webb is a phenomenal songwriter and Glenn Campbell performs this song perfectly, IMHO.

Glenn Campbell was extremely talented.  I had not heard this before.  Thank you!  He was absolutely one of the most talented musicians ever.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #765 on: April 13, 2021, 01:44:10 am »
Just delete it pete.  The bitch is clearly out of our element.

The ignore feature works wonders.  Just sayin'

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #766 on: April 13, 2021, 03:13:48 am »
The ignore feature works wonders.  Just sayin'

The title says...WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW.
 So, many threatened  "men" on here.  First time I posted on this thread. Why don't you say, WHAT KIND OF MUSIC ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #767 on: April 13, 2021, 03:22:56 am »
Just delete it pete.   

@Wingnut  @PeteS in CA

Why?

Nobody is being forced to look at it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #769 on: April 13, 2021, 03:27:47 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szOieN-svlo

Please indulge me one more Webb/Campbell collaboration. (I’ve been listening to this “album” for the past 2 years. Never tire of it.)

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #770 on: April 13, 2021, 03:05:35 pm »
@Wingnut  @PeteS in CA

Why?

Nobody is being forced to look at it.

I simply provided information, the video topic and its length. I seldom watch videos of 20 minutes or greater length and thought the information that the video was nearly an hour long might be useful. I did not, in this thread or via Post Report, suggest the video LA posted be deleted. It is correct, though, that this sub-forum is titled, "Music Threads".
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 03:19:18 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #771 on: April 14, 2021, 07:20:16 pm »
Lara's theme -- Dr Zhivago

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MJc3u5rSZ4

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #772 on: April 14, 2021, 10:20:54 pm »
The great cowboy poem, "Lasca" (which was actually written by an Englishman):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VCxZqWBUVw

Offline corbe

« Reply #773 on: April 14, 2021, 11:19:36 pm »
   I found a recent Video of @roamer_1 chewy and Friends going to the outhouse.

The Jompson Brothers - ON THE RUN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCEua3_2gcY
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #774 on: April 15, 2021, 12:45:42 am »
   I found a recent Video of @roamer_1 chewy and Friends going to the outhouse.

The Jompson Brothers - ON THE RUN

It ain't my fault @corbe

It Ain't MY Fault - Brothers Osbourne

https://youtu.be/E5RDEXpc8OY