Author Topic: Cheerleaders must be dropped from sport (POSTED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY)  (Read 11256 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Agreed, which is why these conversations need to happen. A lot of feminists are destructive to their own cause by trying to use force and creating and us vs them mentality.

You betcha.  Interracial marriage used to be outlawed in may places, until the culture brought itself to cease the practices.  Change brought through force is indeed creating an us vs them mentality, and the leftists approve of this divisive atmosphere.  The more fractured we become, the better.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 05:05:46 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But generations have been raised with the thought, "May the Force be with you".

I knew this was bullshit from the moment I first swung a stick at a Pinata.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I knew this was bullshit from the moment I first swung a stick at a Pinata.

Delusions of grandeur.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Oceander

It is what it is.  Why are we constantly trying the bend the culture by punishing people?  If somebody enjoys something, why are there always scads of people working to deprive that person?

Like with slavery?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Like with slavery?

Or Abortion and gay marriage, and forcing people to "bake the damned cake."

I'm not sure, but I think there was a war fought over slavery, resulting in about a half million deaths.
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

Or Abortion and gay marriage, and forcing people to "bake the damned cake."

I'm not sure, but I think there was a war fought over slavery, resulting in about a half million deaths.

Yeah, those damned anti-slavery types.  They should have just left well enough alone.  Since the slave-owners enjoyed it, they had no business coming around and messing it up. 

Damned anti-slavery busybodies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, those damned anti-slavery types.  They should have just left well enough alone.  Since the slave-owners enjoyed it, they had no business coming around and messing it up. 

Damned anti-slavery busybodies.

That makes sense, to people who think passing laws by judicial fiat is dandy.  There were many laws passed by congress, including some Constitutional Amendments, after the half-million died in a war.  This includes the Civil Rights Act in the 60's. 

But hey, judicial fiat is just as golden as laws passed by Congress.  They certainly have the same effect, and they have the applause of people who can't force cultural changes by passing laws.  People go to jail and are put out of business using laws passed by Judges just as surely as laws passed by Congress.
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

That makes sense, to people who think passing laws by judicial fiat is dandy.  There were many laws passed by congress, including some Constitutional Amendments, after the half-million died in a war.  This includes the Civil Rights Act in the 60's. 

But hey, judicial fiat is just as golden as laws passed by Congress.  They certainly have the same effect, and they have the applause of people who can't force cultural changes by passing laws.  People go to jail and are put out of business using laws passed by Judges just as surely as laws passed by Congress.

Now that is in the running for the Non-Sequitur Poster Child of the Week.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Now that is in the running for the Non-Sequitur Poster Child of the Week.

A badge of honor, but the week is still young.  We'll see who agrees with whom as this week unfolds.
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

A badge of honor, but the week is still young.  We'll see who agrees with whom as this week unfolds.

You are making absolutely no sense whatsoever right now. 

Why don’t you try to start from the beginning again, and go step by step instead of launching into interstellar space. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are making absolutely no sense whatsoever right now. 

Why don’t you try to start from the beginning again, and go step by step instead of launching into interstellar space.

</snicker>
I will NOT comply.

Oceander

</snicker>

Yeah, that’s about what I thought. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yeah, that’s about what I thought.

Whatever.  I prefer to see laws passed by Congress than laws made by clever arguments before biased Judges.  That's prime non-sequitur material right there. 

I never said I expected you to agree with me, to the contrary actually.  One of the things that make the world of TBR go round.

</snicker>
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

It is taken to distasteful extremes though. There's an imbalance in our society when it comes to objectification. I think most women noticed that a long time ago.

Women are just pickier.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Women are just pickier.

They are, and we love them for it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Women are just pickier.

Yeah, because women are more worried about things like personality due to being more developed emotionally typically, while guys will often times chase after anything that looks good physically.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 08:03:26 pm by Dexter »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Because I am a man, I can speak for all women because, well, I am a man.
Women only want sex, pretty clothes, makeup, and jewelry. Give them that and they are happy forever. Oh yeah, and an iron a new mop and good cooking stuff for the kitchen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Always keep the sandwich board well-stocked.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is taken to distasteful extremes though. There's an imbalance in our society when it comes to objectification. I think most women noticed that a long time ago.

@Dexter

They not only noticed it,they turned it into their power base.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Dexter

In short...they "weaponized" it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Absolutely!

The feminists have been working on this for some time.  The corporate workplace has been rendered a free-fire zone over the past 25 years.  I'm glad I left the zone intact.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Dexter

@Dexter

You don't think it's possible that a lot of women are just pissed off that society sees their level of sex appeal as their most important attribute? A lot of feminists are crazy and don't help their cause, but I don't think the idea that started the movement is a bad one.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 10:40:13 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You don't think it's possible that a lot of women are just pissed off that society sees their level of sex appeal as their most important attribute? A lot of feminists are crazy and don't help their cause, but I don't think the idea that started the movement is a bad one.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Dexter

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Just because some of them are stupid/crazy doesn't mean we should write off everything feminists are saying. You're right that we shouldn't be forcing ridiculous things like the end of cheerleading, but maybe we should give some serious consideration to what feminism says about our society and the things that ail it.
-Socrates