Author Topic: Cheerleaders must be dropped from sport (POSTED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY)  (Read 11239 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Laughing myself silly.    I've worked and partied around enough women over the years to know that male attractivness comes first.  If you are unnatractive you don't stand a chance, no matter what your personality is.

Even more so today when young women are making more money than their male counterparts, have their own careers etc. Young women today are exceedingly picky.

@Dexter

Your mistake, @mirraflake is in assuming that only physical characteristics determine male attractiveness.  There's a lot more to it than that, confidence, sense of humor, competence, etc.  Sorry, but we don't chose based mainly upon attractiveness.

Now, a pretty woman - she doesn't have to have a thought or a scruple behind her pretty face and she will attract men.   

Offline mirraflake

Your mistake, @mirraflake is in assuming that only physical characteristics determine male attractiveness.  There's a lot more to it than that, confidence, sense of humor, competence, etc.  Sorry, but we don't chose based mainly upon attractiveness.

Now, a pretty woman - she doesn't have to have a thought or a scruple behind her pretty face and she will attract men.

Of course I agree. 100%.  A women will not marry a attractive guy if he is a selfish cad, temper issues and has personality issues.

My point was an attractive gal  will not date a unnatractive guy with a  great personality. There won't even be a first date.

Of course there are always examples but it is not the norm. Ariana Grande and butt hole eye guy can't remember his name.

Been to probably 15 weddings  last few years  Good looking gal with good looking husband.  Unnatractive gals and unnatractive husbands. All the matchings have been fairly close.

@Sanguine

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 04:30:37 pm by mirraflake »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Of course I agree. 100%.  A women will not marry a attractive guy if he is a selfish cad, temper issues and has personality issues.

My point was an attractive gal  will not date a unnatractive guy with a  great personality. There won't even be a first date.

Of course there are always examples but it is not the norm. Ariana Grande and butt hole eye guy can't remember his name.

Been to probably 15 weddings  last few years  Good looking gal with good looking husband.  Unnatractive gals and unnatractive husbands. All the matchings have been fairly close.

@Sanguine

I've seen the opposite, normal looking guys with pretty wives/girlfriends. 

And, don't you live in California?

Offline mirraflake

I've seen the opposite, normal looking guys with pretty wives/girlfriends. 

And, don't you live in California?

1. I see it on TV commercials. Ugly looking husband, hot wife.

2. Nope 

@Sanguine

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
1. I see it on TV commercials. Ugly looking husband, hot wife.

2. Nope 

@Sanguine

My apologies. I thought that's were you were.

Yeah, and I get your point that TV is not a reflection of real life, except maybe inadvertently sometimes.

But, bottom line, male prettiness (as opposed to attractiveness which can include non-physical qualities) is just not as valued as is female prettiness.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My apologies. I thought that's were you were.

Yeah, and I get your point that TV is not a reflection of real life, except maybe inadvertently sometimes.

But, bottom line, male prettiness (as opposed to attractiveness which can include non-physical qualities) is just not as valued as is female prettiness.

That's  damned good thing, too.  If I had to spend money on cosmetics to get me a mate, I'd never have been able to save up enough to get our new house.  Cans of Krylon can get expensive....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

@Sanguine

@mirraflake

Do men make a habit of dating unattractive women with good personalities? 

Offline Frank Cannon

Do men make a habit of dating unattractive women....

I think that there are a number of men here who don't have a choice.

Silver Pines

I think that there are a number of men here who don't have a choice.

888mouth

Offline mirraflake

@mirraflake

Depends on the looks of the guy. I cannot recall seeing a pairing of an attractive man with a unattractive women, not that they don't exist.  Unnattractive = ugly so we are comparing apples versus apples.

I've partied and messed around with women who were plain and maybe even a tad homely (though not ugly) and they were fun.

My wife is attractive though not hot in the classical sense. I am proud of her when we go out. I could not marry a ugly or homely woman no matter how great her personality.   Combo of being a male, visual attractiveness a must in a mate and part being shallow.

@CatherineofAragon

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 06:50:26 pm by mirraflake »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
888mouth

Why do you think I never post pictures of myself?  Not even on Bookface, there's just cats there. wink777
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

@mirraflake

A great personality goes a long way towards making a women look attractive to the eyes of the beholder.

Offline RoosGirl

Cheerleaders must be dropped from sport (POSTED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Sanguine

@mirraflake

In Ariana's defense,it's not really her fault. She is documented as having mental problems.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mirraflake

@CatherineofAragon

Depends on how long it's been since happy hour,and how dim the lights are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mirraflake

@CatherineofAragon

Depends on how long it's been since happy hour,and how dim the lights are.

Yep any port in a storm to break a dry spell.  Done it a plenty.

@sneakypete

Online roamer_1

TRUE.

No one would accuse me of being pretty, though I do not break mirrors... And I have had no problem attracting females, to include a cheerleader and a beauty queen. It is finding the RIGHT female that always seems to be the quandary.  :shrug:

Offline mirraflake

While on the subject of looks a few weddings this year the brides arms were large as telephone poles and they were almost but not yet morbidly obese.   Sleeveless wedding gowns made it appear even worse.

When they pop out  a kid or two hello 350  lb wife.

Another  friends wedding, his son  has to be 325 lbs on a 5-9-5-10 frame.  At the reception they sat down at our table to say hi and he was mouthbreathing and sweatin up a storm.   Sounded like he needed oxygen. His wife was very big also.  Both late 20's. How they do they go at it without a stroke or heart attack?

Can't believe how men and women and have let themselves go.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 12:07:11 am by mirraflake »

Online berdie

Well...this thread has certainly been interesting. The twists and turns have been really interesting.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
While on the subject of looks a few weddings this year the brides arms were large as telephone poles and they were almost but not yet morbidly obese.   Sleeveless wedding gowns made it appear even worse.

When they pop out  a kid or two hello 350  lb wife.

Another  friends wedding, his son  has to be 325 lbs on a 5-9-5-10 frame.  At the reception they sat down at our table to say hi and he was mouthbreathing and sweatin up a storm.   Sounded like he needed oxygen. His wife was very big also.  Both late 20's. How they do they go at it without a stroke or heart attack?

Can't believe how men and women and have let themselves go.

Yer "fat shaming."  {/s}

Seriously, there's a huge movement afoot for "fat acceptance," meaning we have to not criticize and say it's OK when people turn themselves into blimps.  What we are witnessing is the result of encouraging very unhealthy behavior.  I hit my personal alarm bell when I found myself at 255 (two years of recovering from two hip replacements), and I've always been thin.  I've shed 45 of that, and have more to go.  I'm pausing it at the moment, and will go back at it to shed another 35.

I expect to start losing more naturally in the near future because we just bought a two-story house and I'm starting a serious regimen of stair-stepping.   :laugh:  It's easier now that I am no longer carrying a huge bag of dog food going up and down.
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
! No longer available

Or blow your head off...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yer "fat shaming."  {/s}

Seriously, there's a huge movement afoot for "fat acceptance," meaning we have to not criticize and say it's OK when people turn themselves into blimps.  What we are witnessing is the result of encouraging very unhealthy behavior.  I hit my personal alarm bell when I found myself at 255 (two years of recovering from two hip replacements), and I've always been thin.  I've shed 45 of that, and have more to go.  I'm pausing it at the moment, and will go back at it to shed another 35.

I expect to start losing more naturally in the near future because we just bought a two-story house and I'm starting a serious regimen of stair-stepping.   :laugh:  It's easier now that I am no longer carrying a huge bag of dog food going up and down.

In other cultures a "fat" wife shows/proves your manliness and worth. Able, willing and being an excellent provider.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If any of you stop to try to think, the beauty of any man and woman in a very long matrimonial relationship create a beauty that is nearer to God than anything else--aka-beauty of the human form experience. In its duality. In its IT.

I'm digging a shallow grave to bury the BS in.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In other cultures a "fat" wife shows/proves your manliness and worth. Able, willing and being an excellent provider.

Yeah.   Sharia law.  I, for one, never cared about the relative mass of my baby.  These concerns are not mine.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 12:51:00 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Yeah.   Sharia law.  I, for one, never cared about the relative mass of my baby.  These concerns are not mine.

Sharia. Seen that. The woman comes in third place. And if it weren't for the effing petrodollar they wouldn't exist as a player n the world stage.

Not going to dig any deeper .

Shit don't fly. I just hate stepping in it.