Author Topic: Ann Coulter on Trump: 'I've never seen such a bad dealmaker'  (Read 20565 times)

Silver Pines

Re: Ann Coulter on Trump: 'I've never seen such a bad dealmaker'
« Reply #325 on: August 26, 2018, 01:38:31 am »
@LegalAmerican, do you have a source for the claim that Trump works 100 hours a week?  I did some searching, and I found a number of articles which sourced a leaked schedule.  It seems he spends 8-11 a.m. tweeting and watching TV.  His workday starts at 11 and ends at 6, which would mean he has a 35 hour workweek.

Offline goodwithagun

I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #327 on: August 26, 2018, 02:05:55 am »
You realize that by making this comment that the Bible quote also fits you, right?

It fits everyone, but I am not the one holding myself out to be perfect while demeaning others.  I differ with others here but I don't demean them.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2018, 02:10:17 am »
Going to Safeway must be  close to getting the bogus silly "Reading Comprehension" retort from RIV.   :silly:

Look, it may not be the most exciting thing to do ... I wish I could have said I was going to the Opera.  But we've been on a hurricane warning for 4 days and everything has been closed so it's kind of exciting to me to be able to go to Safeway.

Why be a butthole about it?  That goes for you too @goodwithagun.

In fact, this thread has become horribly populated with holier than thou people and the virtue is reeking into my room so I wasn't planning to come back.  Sorry that I did.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 02:10:56 am by Emjay »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2018, 02:13:10 am »
The most tragic thing is that it doesn't bother you at all.

The most tragic thing is that I spent a lot of time explaining my feelings about Trump and nothing that I said could possibly lead you to the conclusion that it doesn't bother me at all.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #330 on: August 26, 2018, 02:18:28 am »
Which before running off to Safeway, she stated.

I didn't run to Safeway.  I calmly got in my car and drove over there.  I was explaining my absence and also explaining why I was discontinuing my 'discussions' with certain implacable people here who only hear the voices in their own heads.

The point of @skeeter's quote was to remind us not to be proud of our own virtue because no one is without sin.

:nono:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 02:44:01 am by mystery-ak »

Offline corbe

« Reply #331 on: August 26, 2018, 02:18:38 am »
   It's just that most of us hang out in Adult Video Stores on Saturday night, not Safeway. 
   That just seemed kinda odd @Emjay until we realized that you were, if fact, are under Hurricane Warnings.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #332 on: August 26, 2018, 02:21:43 am »
   It's just that most of us hang out in Adult Video Stores on Saturday night, not Safeway. 
   That just seemed kinda odd @Emjay until we realized that you were, if fact, are under Hurricane Warnings.

Thanks, @corbe   I guess mentioning Safeway was too prosaic for words but when you're almost out of adult beverages, and it's raining, Safeway is not a bad location.  Anyway, it was morning when I went.  Remember the 5 to 8 hour difference.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #333 on: August 26, 2018, 02:22:52 am »
@Emjay
Well now that you’re back and I gave you the courtesy of a response, I’d appreciate the same courtesy to my:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,328837.msg1776910.html#msg1776910

Wouldn’t want you to be holier than thou or anything.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #334 on: August 26, 2018, 03:21:10 am »
It fits everyone, but I am not the one holding myself out to be perfect while demeaning others. 

Hey lady, why not prove that your above statement is not pure unadulterated bullshit - and give us the quotes with links of the members on this board who have stated or implied in their writings that they are perfect.

You have a seared conscience and a knee-jerk hostility to anyone on this board mentioning or advocating biblical morality.  Not unlike the Leftists you pretend to oppose.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 03:22:24 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #335 on: August 26, 2018, 03:34:51 am »
Would anyone actually buy an Ann Coulter book?  What's with these book deals that turns people in space aliens?  Is that much advance given on a book deal.

I can't stand her.  She's thin but that doesn't give her an excuse to blow in the wind.

I am disgusted with her. Fair weather friend. She dated  BILL MAYER,,sp? for two years. I think the LIBERAL RUBBED OFF ON HER.
She is goofy.  Another one who thinks, issue's are resolved INSTANTLY. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #336 on: August 26, 2018, 03:42:14 am »
.... give us the quotes with links of the members on this board who have stated or implied in their writings that they are perfect

Oh, don't be so deliberately obtuse.  You, specifically, grab the crown of perfection every time you judge a poster not a real Christian or a real conservative or a moral person for the dastardly sin of not agreeing with *you*.

Stand down.  You are in no position to make any demands here.

@Emjay

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #337 on: August 26, 2018, 03:42:58 am »
@LegalAmerican, do you have a source for the claim that Trump works 100 hours a week?  I did some searching, and I found a number of articles which sourced a leaked schedule.  It seems he spends 8-11 a.m. tweeting and watching TV.  His workday starts at 11 and ends at 6, which would mean he has a 35 hour workweek.

Are you trying to say twitting and watching TV aren't real work?  Next you're going to try to tell us that playing golf and flying around to campaign rallies aren't either, and that's when you're really going to pick me off.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2018, 04:08:47 am »
Oh, don't be so deliberately obtuse.  You, specifically, grab the crown of perfection every time you judge a poster not a real Christian or a real conservative or a moral person for the dastardly sin of not agreeing with *you*.

Again, that is how the seared-of-conscience react to those pointing out foundational principles that you have discarded and do not want to hear about.

In fact, I think it was you that flung the first such insult I got on this board for being "holier-than-thou" for simply posting a scripture without any comment whatsoever.  As if posting what the bible says is some great sin according to you people.

If the fruits are rotten, the fruits are rotten.  It does not mean the person pointing out the rotten fruits thinks themselves perfect.  They are calling things what they are - even if you want to pretend they are not what they are.

Neither are you.

Yet you do it all the time.

No one has declared themselves perfect on this board, but YOU and the lady from HI say that we have for merely pointing out that what you people claim is either immoral, unbiblical, liberal or statist.  I think your favorite meme is to declare it 'virtue signaling' - a newfound sin whereby one must be silent about morality when you people are so busy telling everyone to discard theirs for expedient pragmatism.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2018, 04:25:28 am »

Haven't we already established that @LegalAmerican does no sourcing before she makes a claim on TBR?

@CatherineofAragon

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #340 on: August 26, 2018, 04:30:14 am »

I know of only one person named on this thread that denies having anything to ask forgiveness for.

Donald J. Trump.

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #341 on: August 26, 2018, 04:31:05 am »

@Emjay

Bloody brilliant, you are lassy! Well said.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #342 on: August 26, 2018, 04:42:07 am »
Again, that is how the seared-of-conscience react to those pointing out foundational principles that you have discarded and do not want to hear about.

In fact, I think it was you that flung the first such insult I got on this board for being "holier-than-thou" for simply posting a scripture without any comment whatsoever.  As if posting what the bible says is some great sin according to you people.

If the fruits are rotten, the fruits are rotten.  It does not mean the person pointing out the rotten fruits thinks themselves perfect.  They are calling things what they are - even if you want to pretend they are not what they are.

Neither are you.

Yet you do it all the time.

No one has declared themselves perfect on this board, but YOU and the lady from HI say that we have for merely pointing out that what you people claim is either immoral, unbiblical, liberal or statist.  I think your favorite meme is to declare it 'virtue signaling' - a newfound sin whereby one must be silent about morality when you people are so busy telling everyone to discard theirs for expedient pragmatism.

You can't even see your own arrogance...claiming someone else has less of a conscience then yourself, that they are "seared of conscience"...you couldn't possibly be more of a Pharissee. As for pointing out rotten fruits, that's just another way of sitting in judgement...if you recall, Jesus sought out the rotten fruits and hung out with them...out of love. Condescending to them...that's the Luciferian path, bro.

Nobody is saying to be silent about morality, nor is anyone discarding their own in supporting the President...we simply know that all men are imperfect and that every president is morally flawed. If you can't accept a President who is a sinner, then you will hate every President we'll ever have...and that's idiocy.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 04:42:55 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #343 on: August 26, 2018, 04:48:18 am »
Ninety-nine bottles of beer on the wall.  Ninety-nine bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around. Ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall.
Ninety-eight bottles of beer on the wall.  Ninety-eight bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around.  Ninety-seven bottles of beer on the wall.
Ninety-seven bottles of beer on the wall.  Ninety-seven bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around.  Ninety-six bottles of beer on the wall.
Ninety-six bottles of beer on the wall.  Ninety-six bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around.  Ninety-five bottles of beer on the wall.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #344 on: August 26, 2018, 05:04:05 am »
As for pointing out rotten fruits, that's just another way of sitting in judgement...if you recall, Jesus sought out the rotten fruits and hung out with them...out of love. Condescending to them...that's the Luciferian path, bro.

Christians are to "judge rightly". Jesus (like the man he was) called things like it was, just as Paul did. "Go tell that Fox I cast out demons" was not a term of endearment in case you were wondering. John the Baptist was beheaded why? For 'rebuking" King Herold... rebuking what exactly, his sexual immorality.

Nobody is saying to be silent about morality, nor is anyone discarding their own in supporting the President...we simply know that all men are imperfect and that every president is morally flawed. If you can't accept a President who is a sinner, then you will hate every President we'll ever have...and that's idiocy.

Paul wrote, "Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil" (Rom. 12:9) introducing the concept of hypocritical love. What is hypocritical love? Really, in your opinion what is it?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2018, 05:21:54 am »
Christians are to "judge rightly". Jesus (like the man he was) called things like it was, just as Paul did. "Go tell that Fox I cast out demons" was not a term of endearment in case you were wondering. John the Baptist was beheaded why? For 'rebuking" King Herold... rebuking what exactly, his sexual immorality.

Paul wrote, "Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil" (Rom. 12:9) introducing the concept of hypocritical love. What is hypocritical love? Really, in your opinion what is it?

Excellent.  Judge rightly and set yourself apart.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #346 on: August 26, 2018, 06:07:58 am »
Excellent.  Judge rightly and set yourself apart.

No.  According to our Betters here, Judging Rightly and setting yourself apart and being ye separate is Pharisaical, Luciferian and Perfectionist, which are abominable sins that we must be judged and purged by society for, in this brave new Trumpian world they are constructing.  A society where the justification of unapologetic adultery and lies by our political rulers are the new standard moral benchmark we must accept and be silent about because we all sin and fall short of the Glory.  So therefore, do not point it out and call it what it is. 

See, hear and speak no evil about evil, or you will be declared evil by those who are busy justifying evil.

To speak of or expect morality be upheld means we are declaring ourselves perfect and looking down upon everyone else as imperfect.  Which is why anyone advocating or insisting upon repentance is scorned, ridiculed and hated by a people who pay lip service to God - but hate what He says we must do.  Luke 6:46

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 06:09:15 am by INVAR »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #347 on: August 26, 2018, 06:16:51 am »
Nobody is saying to be silent about morality, nor is anyone discarding their own in supporting the President.

Sorry bub, that does not fly.  Justifying unrepentant adultery and the payoff to silence porn stars and actually arguing for the necessity of the President to lie, is indeed discarding whatever morality you pretend to claim you are governed by.

And that is what a tremendous bulk of Trump fanatics are fully engaged in doing in order to defend the man they are devoted to rather than the morality or principles they pay lip service to.  And that is what most of the arguments NTs have about Trump boil down to.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #348 on: August 26, 2018, 06:31:58 am »
...you couldn't possibly be more of a Pharissee.

Actually, and in fact, the Pharisees imposed their own standards and called it the Law of God. They called things sin that were not sin.

@INVAR is the exact opposite of a Pharisee.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #349 on: August 26, 2018, 07:00:44 am »
Actually, and in fact, the Pharisees imposed their own standards and called it the Law of God. They called things sin that were not sin.

@INVAR is the exact opposite of a Pharisee.

Not according to the modern societal American Lexicon.  A Pharisee is now anyone who points out sin and says 'that's wrong, that's sin, stop it!'  Because you know - we all have planks in our eyes that disqualify us from seeing or declaring the motes and planks in everyone else's eyes.  To call a mote or a plank a mote or plank, is well, sinful.

We are to see, hear and speak no evil about evil, because we are evil.