Author Topic: Michelle Wolf at White House Corresp. Dinner  (Read 15366 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Mchelle Wolf at White House Corresp. Dinner
« Reply #175 on: April 30, 2018, 07:24:18 pm »
@MOD3   @mystery-ak

aye aye Sir! 

I should know by now the only people its acceptable to criticize around here are Trump supporters.

That's not true at all.  Why, @Frank Cannon just called me a hockey puck.  Go ahead, you can call me a hockey puck if it makes you feel better.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #176 on: April 30, 2018, 07:25:34 pm »
That's not true at all.  Why, @Frank Cannon just called me a hockey puck.  Go ahead, you can call me a hockey puck if it makes you feel better.

It would ruin the propaganda if he did that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #177 on: April 30, 2018, 07:28:25 pm »

@RoosGirl
And its a unicorn cake for you.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #178 on: April 30, 2018, 07:30:28 pm »
@RoosGirl
And its a unicorn cake for you.

Crap on a cracker with sprinkles on top?

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #179 on: April 30, 2018, 07:32:19 pm »
Crap on a cracker with sprinkles on top?

Thats not crap, thats unicorn dust.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #180 on: April 30, 2018, 07:36:48 pm »

@RoosGirl
Speaking of pucks, I have tickets to the Tampa Boston game tonight.   I'm sure there will be nothing degrading or offensive there.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #181 on: April 30, 2018, 07:37:28 pm »
Enough!  Take the boring little pissing contest elsewhere.  It's not only boring, but completely off topic.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #182 on: April 30, 2018, 07:41:40 pm »
@RoosGirl
Speaking of pucks, I have tickets to the Tampa Boston game tonight.   I'm sure there will be nothing degrading or offensive there.

Depends on who wins!  Does Tampa still have that chick on their team?

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #183 on: April 30, 2018, 07:45:12 pm »
Depends on who wins!  Does Tampa still have that chick on their team?

Crosby?  No he plays for Pittsburgh.

Oh you mean the goalie, no she's off having babies and making sammiches now.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2018, 07:49:14 pm »

Hah, yeah goalie, I think that was a good long time ago now.  Probably past the age of having babies.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #185 on: April 30, 2018, 08:31:52 pm »
@MOD3   @mystery-ak

aye aye Sir! 

I should know by now the only people its acceptable to criticize around here are Trump supporters.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #186 on: April 30, 2018, 08:34:58 pm »

Man oh man.....he sure got upset last night on that reviewed NON-GOAL.

GO CAPS!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

« Reply #187 on: April 30, 2018, 08:36:51 pm »
Hey now, take it easy on Sid the Kid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2018, 08:38:32 pm »
Hey now, take it easy on Sid the Kid.

LOL!   888high58888

Online mountaineer

« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2018, 08:42:01 pm »
'I can't believe Trump is pro-life. I'm pretty positive Eric is an abortion.' Michelle Wolf deleted thousands of offensive tweets including a post in which she called Serena Williams a man, months before her controversial performance

* Michelle Wolf's Twitter showed the comedian had over 20,000 tweets in June 2017, but now only has 376, DailyMail.com can reveal
   *The controversial comedian deleted thousands of tweets in which she poked fun at the Trump administration and made vulgar comments about celebrities
   * 'I think trump is just mad at nature because it made eric,' Wolf wrote in one tweet
   *In another she wrote: 'LeBron James was named Sports Illustrated Man of the Year. Sorry Serena, so close'
   * The tweets appeared to have been deleted in recent months, as Wolf has gained more national prominence as a comedian
   *  Wolf,  32, has faced heavy criticism for her performance on Saturday after she made barbed jokes towards Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne Conway

By Alana Goodman For Dailymail.com
Published: 13:16 EDT, 30 April 2018 | Updated: 14:58 EDT, 30 April 2018

The controversial White House Correspondents Dinner comedian Michelle Wolf has deleted thousands of offensive Twitter messages – after tweeting jokes about Serena Williams having a penis, calling Eric Trump an 'abortion,' and claiming she wanted to have sex with Bill Clinton.

Wolf, 32, has faced heavy criticism for her performance on Saturday after skewering White House spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders and aide Kellyanne Conway in an act that journalists and politicians widely denounced as mean spirited and vulgar.

On Monday, Wolf's Twitter account showed she has currently has 376 posts on the social media site. In June 2017, the comedian had over 20,000 tweets.

Although the White House Correspondents Association suggested it was caught off guard by Wolf's coarse jokes about the Trump administration, the comedian's Twitter feed shows years of animosity toward Donald Trump and praise for Hillary Clinton.  ...  Read more: Daily Mail
Yuck. Just gross.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline darroll

« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2018, 08:46:29 pm »
I think we are looking at the last supper....

Abuse it, loose it.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2018, 09:00:16 pm »
Serena Williams looks like a man?  No way!

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #192 on: April 30, 2018, 09:42:09 pm »
Never  heard of her...
@mystery-ak

Neither had I.  I just read this thread; had to do Bible study for a class I teach and haven't been on the forum long enough to post.  Studying Bible and this Wolf woman's presentation at the same time, is an oxymoron - total opposites.

As a few do here, this Wolf woman used bathroom/body function words.  A person consumed with using these words, including passing waste and reproduction part words, didn't pass potty training.  She would lower her voice at the punch line, so sometimes I didn't get those words.  She did that with the Sarah Sanders' "joke" so I didn't get the "joke" until I saw it in print.  Poor joke, didn't make much sense.  Felt sorry for Sanders after I saw it in print.

Essentially, she used the body part/function words so much, those were supposed to be the shocker to get laughs.  One will remember those words, but what came before or after?  Not much.  Maybe comedians could have a contest with only saying body function words/parts, and people can vote for the most/worst words and that person is the winner.

To their credit, the White House Reporters Assn. has issued a denunciation of the Wolf woman's performance.  I doubt there will be a bathroom comedian the next time.

I read five reporters were killed today somewhere in the middle east, think it is Afghanistan.  Reporters are our ears/eyes on the world.  I denounce Trump going after the press, calling them a public enemy.  He would shut them all down so the people could only hear him - mass hypnotism.  His ability to hypnotize people into believing whatever he wants them to, is working.  Sheeple, Leemings.  The next person/group he goes after, his followers will do the same.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #193 on: April 30, 2018, 10:01:30 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/385565-michelle-wolf-on-correspondents-dinner-i-wouldnt-change-a
Michelle Wolf on correspondents' dinner: 'I wouldn't change a single word that I said'
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #194 on: April 30, 2018, 10:05:03 pm »
Did you sleep through the entire primary season in 2016?  The culture has been degraded so as to be unrecognizable from just a few years ago.  The name calling, the lies, insults that continue from the white house are at the root of this debacle.   Complain all you want but be honest about the genesis of her taunting of the president.  As for Sarah, how she lives with herself is beyond me. 
@Rivergirl

What you say is true.  The Trump method of holding rallies cause some people to act out.  I have said this is a mass hypnosis technique and it works for him and still does now.

I have also watched Sarah Sanders and wondered how she keeps up with the double speak to get out of answering questions about what he says/does.  I have also wondered how she lives with herself, knowing what she is doing.  I kept thinking she will quit, but she doesn't.  Wouldn't surprise me if she has or develops a stomach ulcer.  I can imagine her esophagus/stomach crunching in on itself by what she has to say.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #195 on: April 30, 2018, 10:16:11 pm »
@mountaineer
@mystery-ak

mountaineer says below Wolf has removed thousands of of Twitter messages. Note they are ALL about body functions (bold is mine):

"The controversial White House Correspondents Dinner comedian Michelle Wolf has deleted thousands of offensive Twitter messages – after tweeting jokes about Serena Williams having a penis, calling Eric Trump an 'abortion,' and claiming she wanted to have sex with Bill Clinton.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #196 on: April 30, 2018, 10:17:37 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/385565-michelle-wolf-on-correspondents-dinner-i-wouldnt-change-a
Michelle Wolf on correspondents' dinner: 'I wouldn't change a single word that I said'

Yikes.

Digging in on vulgar and stupid.   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #197 on: April 30, 2018, 10:57:48 pm »
@mystery-ak

Neither had I.  I just read this thread; had to do Bible study for a class I teach and haven't been on the forum long enough to post.  Studying Bible and this Wolf woman's presentation at the same time, is an oxymoron - total opposites.

As a few do here, this Wolf woman used bathroom/body function words.  A person consumed with using these words, including passing waste and reproduction part words, didn't pass potty training.  She would lower her voice at the punch line, so sometimes I didn't get those words.  She did that with the Sarah Sanders' "joke" so I didn't get the "joke" until I saw it in print.  Poor joke, didn't make much sense.  Felt sorry for Sanders after I saw it in print.

Essentially, she used the body part/function words so much, those were supposed to be the shocker to get laughs.  One will remember those words, but what came before or after?  Not much.  Maybe comedians could have a contest with only saying body function words/parts, and people can vote for the most/worst words and that person is the winner.

To their credit, the White House Reporters Assn. has issued a denunciation of the Wolf woman's performance.  I doubt there will be a bathroom comedian the next time.

I read five reporters were killed today somewhere in the middle east, think it is Afghanistan.  Reporters are our ears/eyes on the world.  I denounce Trump going after the press, calling them a public enemy.  He would shut them all down so the people could only hear him - mass hypnotism.  His ability to hypnotize people into believing whatever he wants them to, is working.  Sheeple, Leemings.  The next person/group he goes after, his followers will do the same.

@Victoria33

You're seriously comparing Trump to a suicide bomber?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #198 on: April 30, 2018, 11:13:18 pm »
@Victoria33  You're seriously comparing Trump to a suicide bomber?
@driftdiver

Of course not.  I'm saying reporters are our eyes/ears of what is happening around the world and they get killed doing this important work.  My son was in Bosnia filming that war; hiding behind trees to film battles.  He said after that he would not film another war, because people would see it on TV, then go to their kitchen to get something to eat or go to the bathroom, and he could be dead for making that film - it was not worth it.  He also said he had a small son and said he wanted his son to have a father, not a dead father for making a film.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #199 on: April 30, 2018, 11:20:20 pm »
@MOD3   @mystery-ak

aye aye Sir! 

In order to have a contest, there must be at least two parties.  Both parties were guilty of being boring. 

If you have any other comments or questions on that topic, take it to PM.