Author Topic: CNN: Trump's lawyers arguing Mueller hasn't met bar for interviewCNN: Trump's lawyers arguing Muelle  (Read 324 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN: Trump's lawyers arguing Mueller hasn't met bar for interview
By Max Greenwood - 01/30/18 07:29 PM EST

Lawyers for President Trump are arguing that special counsel Robert Mueller's team has not yet shown a sufficient need to interview the president as part of its investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

CNN reported Tuesday that Trump's attorneys believe that the president should not be required to speak with investigators, because Mueller's team has not met the high-bar they believe is needed to interview the president.

That position has been put forward in negotiations on the matter, and is not final, according to CNN.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline anubias

Trump needs to give Mueller the finger.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Good for Donny's lawyers. Mueller needs to put up or shut up.

Offline libertybele

Trump needs to steer clear of Mueller ... I'm hoping that after the 'memo' is released Mueller will be singing a different tune.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Concerned

Only under a President like Trump would "100%" not equal 100%:

“One hundred percent,” Trump said when asked if he would give a sworn statement to Robert Mueller, the special counsel leading the investigation into Russia’s election interference.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337165-trump-im-100-percent-willing-to-testify-under-oath
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.