Author Topic: Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President....By Michael Wolff  (Read 4190 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President....By Michael Wolff
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2018, 02:11:31 pm »
I didn’t follow Cruz. I was focused on the Trump campaign. So, I’m glad TomSea takes the time to remind us every now and then of what actually happened during the hard fought 2016 campaign. A lot of candidates said a lot of nasty things, including Ted Cruz.

Same bleep conversation? Try coming here and listening to NeverTrumpers two years of whining. You guys take the cake. So, what’s the difference? Don’t worry, I’ll tell you the difference: Ted Cruz got over losing to Donald Trump. His fan boys (you, catty of arrogance, the granny lady, etc) haven’t.

And then there's the two years of whining from the Trump supporters about the NTs.  That's a really horrible..... scratch that, I relish that whining.  Please continue.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2018, 03:50:51 am »
@aligncare

Either Trump is a lump of jello who needs to hide behind your skirts or he’s the famed street fighter who takes on the world.  Which is it?

He’s getting what he deserves.  Deal with it.
More importantly—-“granny lady?”  You know her name.  This is the second time in the past few days a Trump supporter has made a mocking remark regarding a certain poster’s age, and no, I won’t ping her because I don’t want her to see it. 

Pinging @mystery-ak so she can be aware of this crap before it goes further.
@CatherineofAragon

"I don't want her to see it."  If that is me, I don't see certain people's posts and his is one of them.  I am lucky to be the age I am and be in good health.  I would think everyone would want to live this long and still enjoy life and contribute to help others.  These personal attacks remind me of another forum.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2018, 04:17:08 am »
@CatherineofAragon

"I don't want her to see it."  If that is me, I don't see certain people's posts and his is one of them.  I am lucky to be the age I am and be in good health.  I would think everyone would want to live this long and still enjoy life and contribute to help others.  These personal attacks remind me of another forum.

I think that's because those people frequent that other forum and then come here to ....  oh, I don't know. Why would tbey come here?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2018, 04:23:20 am »
I think that's because those people frequent that other forum and then come here to ....  oh, I don't know. Why would tbey come here?

:thumbsup:

Silver Pines

« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2018, 02:24:31 am »

@RoosGirl

The other day I saw a thread over there where people were trashing this place.a.."that awful Trump-hating site", "anti-Freepers", etc., etc.   There was speculation that TBR is in the process of self-immolation.

I would never---EVER---think that disgruntled Briefers who post at TOS would try to foster that kind of thing.  You know, to get some revenge and then take up residence there afterward.

Wouldn't even enter my mind.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2018, 03:50:02 am »
@RoosGirl

The other day I saw a thread over there where people were trashing this place.a.."that awful Trump-hating site", "anti-Freepers", etc., etc.   There was speculation that TBR is in the process of self-immolation.

I would never---EVER---think that disgruntled Briefers who post at TOS would try to foster that kind of thing.  You know, to get some revenge and then take up residence there afterward.

Well, that is an interest.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2018, 04:06:43 am »
@RoosGirl

Alright. Looks like the jig is up. I'm actually am RimJob, I mean JimRob. I cam over here to weak havoc and pic up chicks along with picking up a few disciples. My current crop of disciples is dying off pretty fast from old age. As for picking up chicks you broads are all prudes. All a bunch of man hating Trump bashers. A pox on all of you.

Heading over to DU from now on. I hear those chicks are looser than a gas station slot machine.

Online corbe

« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2018, 04:45:38 am »
   How Dare you insult our good Briefers of Female persuasion like that @Frank Cannon, I hope they rip your nuts off.    :silly:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2018, 04:48:00 am »
   How Dare you insult our good Briefers of Female persuasion like that @Frank Cannon, I hope they rip your nuts off.    :silly:

Why?  Would you like us to give them to you when we're done?  :tongue2:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2018, 04:50:58 am »
Why?  Would you like us to give them to you when we're done?  :tongue2:

You saying he needs them?

Online corbe

« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2018, 04:52:24 am »
   Just don't mutilate them, I'll use them for rat bait this winter.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Silver Pines

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2018, 01:57:53 pm »
Alright. Looks like the jig is up. I'm actually am RimJob, I mean JimRob. I cam over here to weak havoc and pic up chicks along with picking up a few disciples. My current crop of disciples is dying off pretty fast from old age. As for picking up chicks you broads are all prudes. All a bunch of man hating Trump bashers. A pox on all of you.

Heading over to DU from now on. I hear those chicks are looser than a gas station slot machine.

@Frank Cannon

You might as well not bother.  Everybody knows you expect your women to come supplied with pictures of puppies and breakfast food so they can slave away on your endless begathons.  Ain’t nobody got time for that.