Author Topic: ISIS supporter who plotted to behead Pamela Geller sentenced to 28 years in prison  (Read 477 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ISIS supporter who plotted to behead Pamela Geller sentenced to 28 years in prison

A supporter of the Islamic State who was convicted of plotting to behead conservative blogger Pamela Geller was sentenced Tuesday to 28 years behind bars.

David Wright, 28, cried in a Boston federal courthouse as he apologized to Gellar, law enforcement and his family. He also denounced ISIS, which Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephanie Siegmann said during the trial Wright “was committed” to.

"Nothing I can say can fix the hurt I caused," Wright said in court Tuesday. "I sincerely hope that I can be given the opportunity to help others avoid the mistakes I made."

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/19/isis-supporter-who-plotted-to-behead-pamela-geller-sentenced-to-28-years-in-prison.html

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Nice act after getting caught. No sympathy at all, here.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
David Wright, 28, cried in a Boston federal courthouse

There is no crying in a Jihad.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.