Author Topic: Dershowitz: Mueller Playing Into Trump's Hands with Mistakes  (Read 445 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dershowitz: Mueller Playing Into Trump's Hands with Mistakes
« on: December 19, 2017, 10:18:02 pm »
 By Sandy Fitzgerald    |   Tuesday, 19 Dec 2017 12:31 PM

Special counsel Robert Mueller is "playing into the hands" of President Donald Trump's legal team by making every mistake that "arrogant prosecutors" make, Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz said Tuesday.

"I think the administration is entitled to have a fair process going forward, and I do think that Mueller is playing into the hands of the Trump team," Dershowitz told Fox Business' "Mornings with Maria" program.

"He's made every mistake that arrogant prosecutors make in ordinary cases, because he is handling this like an ordinary case instead of a case in which the president of the United States is being targeted."

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/alan-dershowitz-robert-mueller-donald-trump/2017/12/19/id/832625/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Dershowitz: Mueller Playing Into Trump's Hands with Mistakes
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 10:22:22 pm »
The Dersh has made the rounds of programs, with this same position.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 10:41:00 pm »
The Dersh has made the rounds of programs, with this same position.

I heard Dershowitz with Jeanine Pirro substituting for Sean. I think it’s becoming clear that this investigation is nothing but a political contingency operation.  As the threads of this hoax on the American people continue unraveling the whole ugly conspiracy will come to light and a lot of lawyers and agents are gonna need representation themselves soon.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 10:53:46 pm »
I heard Dershowitz with Jeanine Pirro substituting for Sean. I think it’s becoming clear that this investigation is nothing but a political contingency operation.  As the threads of this hoax on the American people continue unraveling the whole ugly conspiracy will come to light and a lot of lawyers and agents are gonna need representation themselves soon.

He has been saying these, same things for several weeks. Nixon didn't go to prison, but Dean, Halderman and Erlichman did. Something about John  Mitchell too.

Today I doubt many demcrats worry, over the risks with folks like Issa and Gowdy. Bark, no bite. Inept.

And Sessions. Everybody is calling for him to vanish. How would you like to be in his shoes? A great professional career, finishing off as having seemingly reached the Peter Principle; e.g. the level above your competency.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 11:22:02 pm »
Dershowitz has strayed far from the reservation. Good thing, too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 02:03:32 am »
Dershowitz has strayed far from the reservation. Good thing, too.

Well he’s right to. These are dangerous waters and even intellectually honest liberals are worried about how this is going down with Mueller.