Author Topic: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32  (Read 16658 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
« Reply #350 on: November 10, 2017, 07:43:38 pm »
Great.  Anything that makes you post less is just swell with me!  :patriot:

Oh.   Well in that case,  I'm afraid dear  that you are likely to be greatly disappointed.   :) 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #351 on: November 10, 2017, 07:43:53 pm »
I happen to believe that Ted Cruz would have won all the states that Trump won and perhaps a couple of more to boot!

That's right. As demonstrated by the abysmal turnout overall. It doesn't matter who voted. What matters is who didn't. GOTV likes preaching to the choir, but it's the unwashed masses that turn elections into landslides.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #352 on: November 10, 2017, 07:46:15 pm »
Boy oh boy dis thread done gone off de rails... !

Offline jpsb

« Reply #353 on: November 10, 2017, 07:47:39 pm »
*SNORT*. Like we don't have that right now? How many Goldmann Sachs executives are in the administration again?

There were several very good options. Cruz and Walker for sure... In the light of what we got, even Rubio, since it turns out Tump is all for gang-of-eight amnesty...

Trump has been the most conservative President thus far that I have ever seen.
I don't know what you mean by "In light of what we got" as far as I am concerned
I'm over joyed by "what we got". If only the GOPers in Congress would get their
asses in gear we'd be doing great. 

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #354 on: November 10, 2017, 07:49:06 pm »
By lending credence to a boorish ass and habitual liar with not a whiff of character? A lech and a scoundrel with a record of skirting law and consorting with mobsters? Fighting one liberal theology with another?

Conceding for the sake of argument that he is all you say,   so?   

Stalinesque Hitlery has a known track record of being far worse than that with what little power she had previously possessed.   

You must be freaking blind.

I think the applicable term is "uninformed",   and I am most assuredly more informed about Hillary than are Trump's critics, because no sane person would know what I know and allow that witch to gain power without opposing her. 

Dealing with Mobsters in New York and New Jersey is an unavoidable aspect of business in those areas.   Creating your own personal mafia in Arkansas is another level of corruption all together. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #355 on: November 10, 2017, 07:51:33 pm »
So you say.

Anyway, these states look strong for the future, while Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Florida could all join the minority-majority states by 2030 and those states generally go blue.  Illinois, Arizona and Nevada are all heading that way too.

The Demographics are trending bad for us in many states.   I blame the constant pressure from the Media-Weapon and the implementation of the policies of the people the Media-Weapon elected.  (illegal immigration.  Third world immigration.)   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #356 on: November 10, 2017, 07:51:41 pm »
Boy oh boy dis thread done gone off de rails... !

Most do at what I call the Ten Page Tipping Point.  By then, most of whatever is pertinent to the original subject has been said.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #357 on: November 10, 2017, 07:54:08 pm »
There is no 'better outcome' at that point.

Nonsense!   Not having a weaponized Federal bureaucracy breathing down our necks is a far better outcome than what we could have had. 

We dodged a Hitler.   We really did.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #358 on: November 10, 2017, 07:56:04 pm »
Maybe because no one has tried to make it so!

No one can break through the media monopoly.    If pro-life messages could get aired on Television,   they would likely win,   but the media censors such information. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

« Reply #359 on: November 10, 2017, 08:13:08 pm »

Oh.   Well in that case,  I'm afraid dear  that you are likely to be greatly disappointed.   :)

That's OK.  I'll just skim by your posts as I usually do when you get to bloviating about how unpatriotic us moral folks are.  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #360 on: November 10, 2017, 08:16:37 pm »
Trump has been the most conservative President thus far that I have ever seen.
I don't know what you mean by "In light of what we got" as far as I am concerned
I'm over joyed by "what we got". If only the GOPers in Congress would get their
asses in gear we'd be doing great.

Horsecrap. We got a few judges - the efficacy of which remain to be seen - The rest is nothing but EOs and saber-rattling, blustering and whining.

And Congress is not where the buck stops. The buck ALWAYS stops in management. If the factory floor ain't putting out, it is management's job to kick it in the ass and make its lungs work. It is the management that has to know how to figure it out and make it go again. And in that, this 'greatest of all negotiators' is an abject failure. And largely due to himself. He has quite literally pissed off absolutely everyone he needed to get anything done.

Battleship mouth and a rowboat ass.
That's what you get when you vote for a perpetual liar and hothead.

Silver Pines

« Reply #361 on: November 10, 2017, 08:17:21 pm »
LOL!

He never left those spurious charges.  He just buried them beneath the surface and they pop out every now and again.

It's the most bizarre set of lies I've ever encountered.  :shrug:

@musiclady

It's as if he just can't keep them from spewing out periodically. 

Silver Pines

« Reply #362 on: November 10, 2017, 08:26:29 pm »
On another note, Cruz endorsed Moore, so we are seeing more of the Cruz-bots never agreeing in principle with what Ted says. So, that is another group to not take seriously, what they are saying.

@TomSea

Which, by definition, makes us the opposite of bots. 

FYI, Ted's statement:

"Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, called allegations that Judge Roy Moore initiated a sexual encounter with a 14-year-old girl while in his 30s are "serious and troubling" and that he should withdraw from the race immediately if they are true.

"These are serious and troubling allegations," Cruz said in a statement. "If they are true, Judge Moore should immediately withdraw. However, we need to know the truth, and Judge Moore has the right to respond to these accusations."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ted-cruz-roy-moore-allegations-serious-and-troubling-should-immediately-withdraw-if-true/article/2640254

Offline musiclady

« Reply #363 on: November 10, 2017, 08:27:20 pm »
@musiclady

It's as if he just can't keep them from spewing out periodically.

I'm pretty sure he can't @CatherineofAragon .

Otherwise he wouldn't.  ^-^

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #364 on: November 10, 2017, 08:27:27 pm »
Horsecrap. We got a few judges - the efficacy of which remain to be seen - The rest is nothing but EOs and saber-rattling, blustering and whining.

And Congress is not where the buck stops. The buck ALWAYS stops in management. If the factory floor ain't putting out, it is management's job to kick it in the ass and make its lungs work. It is the management that has to know how to figure it out and make it go again. And in that, this 'greatest of all negotiators' is an abject failure. And largely due to himself. He has quite literally pissed off absolutely everyone he needed to get anything done.

Here’s a list of campaign positions - archived - because they were removed from the official site long ago.  Let’s see how many are fulfilled over the next few years.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160929155026/https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #365 on: November 10, 2017, 08:28:56 pm »
That's OK.  I'll just skim by your posts as I usually do when you get to bloviating about how unpatriotic us moral folks are.  ^-^

I don't think i've suggested you were unpatriotic.   I've suggested you've got your moral horse before it's moral cart.   

You put trivial matters of morality ahead of great and weighty matters of morality,  such as our own ability to survive what might have happened.

— Lord Melbourne —

Silver Pines

« Reply #366 on: November 10, 2017, 08:30:43 pm »

@roamer_1

Lol, I never heard that one before.  I like it.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #367 on: November 10, 2017, 08:32:36 pm »
For what this is worth.  (I would feel better about it if I could actually see the original source of this.) 

Another Freeper found these posts on the Fox Business Facebook page that was talking about this story:
https://www.facebook.com/FoxBusiness/?ref=br_rs

Post 1: She is a liar. Some of my family was Pastor to her and she is lying 100%. We know her personally... Terrible woman! She lied on several ministers that we know.

Post 2: .... yes, it is very much so a pattern for her! she has went to various churches within our denomination and accused at least three other pastors besides an uncle of ours, making sexual advances at her. Each time that she brought it to the District board for Alabama they found her to be uncredible and she changed her story many times. Additionally, she tried to sue a pastor in one of the sections within our denomination and the Circuit Judge would not hear the case. This was around 2007 this particular incident took place.

Post 3: Our section Presbyter has been notified and has notified the proper authorities! She is 100% uncredible. This is just an attack on a good Christian man, no doubt she was promised some type of monetary benefit for her lies by someone... I know 100% that she is money hungry and I wish I could go into details of the other situations involving the pastor that she accused. I will say this though I can truthfully say that 3 times out of the four times she accused pastors that we know, she attempted to “ Make a Deal” to not go public with the accusation if she would be compensated an x amount of dollars. That is one reason why the Circuit Judge in the Civil Court dismissed her case with prejudice.

It will be pretty easy to search the Alabama Court records to see if that civil suit was filed by the accuser against a pastor around 2007 and it’s disposition. It’s game over for the ComPost when that becomes public.

9 posted on Friday, November 10, 2017 1:31:04 PM by TexasGurl24

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3603547/posts?page=9#9
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #368 on: November 10, 2017, 08:36:07 pm »

Conceding for the sake of argument that he is all you say,   so?   

SO? SO? There is nothing BUT character.  You have absolutely *nothing* upon which to hang his promises. His guarantees are worthless. His vaunted platform but a web of lies (as he lies perpetually).

Stalinesque Hitlery has a known track record of being far worse than that with what little power she had previously possessed.   

That is quite arguable wrt Tump being any better. His dirty dealings and destructive means are well documented, as are his far left liberal leanings and investments. You've bought a pig in a poke (well, not really, it's all in the record) figuring it's better than the devil you know.

In fact, that very well may not be true. The difference being that now, it will be the Republicans that own it, in the name of 'conservatism'.

It will be conservatism that signs DACA into law. It will be conservatism that endorses government healthcare. It will be conservatism sanctioning unlimited spending and printing more money to cover it. You really have no idea what you've done, do you?

I think the applicable term is "uninformed",   and I am most assuredly more informed about Hillary than are Trump's critics, because no sane person would know what I know and allow that witch to gain power without opposing her. 

Oh please. Everyone here knows exactly what Hillary is. The question at hand is what Tump is. And the price that will be paid for letting that particular fox into the hen house. Republicans are supposed to fight liberalism, not vote for it. You want to talk about unopposed, what is unopposed is liberalism because all y'all keep voting for it. And now you've given the keys to the head thief.

Dealing with Mobsters in New York and New Jersey is an unavoidable aspect of business in those areas.   Creating your own personal mafia in Arkansas is another level of corruption all together.

Oh bullshit. Can you hear yourself and what you are condoning?

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #369 on: November 10, 2017, 08:37:14 pm »

And Congress is not where the buck stops. The buck ALWAYS stops in management. If the factory floor ain't putting out, it is management's job to kick it in the ass and make its lungs work.

Our government is not a "factory."    There have been governments that work like a factory.   They were fascist governments.   

And largely due to himself. He has quite literally pissed off absolutely everyone he needed to get anything done.

And so the nation is well served by having a group of representatives who will not represent the nation if they get into a huff about something?   

Well we should certainly keep them flattered and pampered then,  shouldn't we? 

Lord knows we won't get any of the nation's business done if we just expect them to do what their voters want.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #370 on: November 10, 2017, 08:39:44 pm »
SO? SO? There is nothing BUT character.  You have absolutely *nothing* upon which to hang his promises. His guarantees are worthless. His vaunted platform but a web of lies (as he lies perpetually).

Despite his lies,   George Herbert Walker Bush would still have been a better choice than Bill Clinton.

Of course Hillary Clinton would have never told us constant lies.   She would have been as honest as Barack Obama.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

« Reply #371 on: November 10, 2017, 08:40:04 pm »

I don't think i've suggested you were unpatriotic.   I've suggested you've got your moral horse before it's moral cart.   

You put trivial matters of morality ahead of great and weighty matters of morality,  such as our own ability to survive what might have happened.

Yeah........... right.   My moral standards are standing in the way of America's survival.

If it makes you feel good about yourself to say those idiotic words, go for it.

It's all about YOU, you know, and how you feel about yourself......  **nononono*

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #372 on: November 10, 2017, 08:40:42 pm »

Nonsense!   Not having a weaponized Federal bureaucracy breathing down our necks is a far better outcome than what we could have had. 

Nothing has changed.

We dodged a Hitler.   We really did.

No you dodged Stalin in hopes that Hitler would be better. the choice between a communist and a national socialist should be quite apparent: Neither.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #373 on: November 10, 2017, 08:41:13 pm »
Except for the fact that Judge Moore is ultimately absolutely right as to the source of U.S. Law.

I need to have a talk with The Big Guy about some of his real stinkers.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #374 on: November 10, 2017, 08:51:24 pm »

Despite his lies,   George Herbert Walker Bush would still have been a better choice than Bill Clinton.

Really? New World Order and North American Union? Is that what you're endorsing?

Of course Hillary Clinton would have never told us constant lies.   She would have been as honest as Barack Obama.

Doesn't matter. The enemy in the field is far less dangerous than the enemy within the gates.
Liberalism is winning because it has no opposition.
It has no opposition because liberalism is what Republicans are voting *for*.

Voting for lesser evil is insanity.